Papa Indica's Kandy

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Ok, so I have a question. I'm wondering what's going on with these leaves, I've seen a lot of this before and I just assumed that it was an OG trait coming through since that's the one thing the different ones that have done it have in common. It's only on newer growth stuff, the little leaves in close to the buds. All 3 plants are the same strain, although different pheno's, one is doing this heavy, one just a few, and the other I haven't seen any. Any thoughts?
@G gnome @happy b @Limonene @tattoojim @ghettogrower and anyone else I'm not thinking of, and everyone else!
PB080001

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Ok, so I have a question. I'm wondering what's going on with these leaves, I've seen a lot of this before and I just assumed that it was an OG trait coming through since that's the one thing the different ones that have done it have in common. It's only on newer growth stuff, the little leaves in close to the buds. All 3 plants are the same strain, although different pheno's, one is doing this heavy, one just a few, and the other I haven't seen any. Any thoughts?
@G gnome @happy b @Limonene @tattoojim @ghettogrower and anyone else I'm not thinking of, and everyone else!View attachment 548406
slight nitro buildup bro...but im no pro

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

looks like the plant had a bit much nitro going into bloom, or just a lil sensitive. its not bad. ive seen it go away after a couple weeks with just water or super low feeds
Cool, thanks bro. I've gone a little lighter on feed the last week or so wondering if I might be going heavy. Trying to keep the nitrogen down thinking that could be a problem.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

whenever i get any unhappy plants i always find it best to move them to a more shaded part of the room, away from the intense lights.kind of a time out. They tend to recover quicker.
Thanks bro, I'll give it a try.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@G gnome @happy b @Limonene @tattoojim @ghettogrower and anyone else I'm not thinking of, and everyone else!View attachment 548406
I had some experiemental plants do this on me. Couple ghost OG and my Northern Lights did it too... It showed up on the plants i wasnt caring for too much, plain water didnt make it go away. I ph'd the water more accurately before feeding, backed off nutes by about half and the problem dissapated. i think it mightve been nitro abundance just cause the claw. I dont think over watering is the culprit. On my NL i just chopped em down it kept getting worse.

Perhaps @Seamaiden could help us out with this strange issue

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So, one of these girls is starting to definitely stand out above the rest. It's got a beautiful sweet smell and it's developing much more substantial buds already, along with getting frosty. The way my attitude has gotten about this shit I have to admit that I was half tempted to just toss the other two and save myself the work dealing with the lesser stuff and make room for stuff that's coming up. Half.

Top Bottom