Papa's OG

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
devilrays

devilrays

Swerve, have you or anyone from The Connection ever worked with the Papa's OG cut?

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

man i am og's biggest fan and i have never read or seen anything about a papa cut!!! is it similar to any of the other ones?? what club or area is it from!! dj

devilrays

devilrays

it's from the valley. i think it's just someone putting their name on a cut. and i knew you guys out there would know.

B

biggs

Swerve, have you or anyone from The Connection ever worked with the Papa's OG cut?

it that big popas cut who used to be on advanced site. heard its the bomb!! i've seen a few people running it on another site.

S

Swerve

you mean bp's cut? the one someone started calling or saying was my tahoe cut when its not?

B

biggs

you mean bp's cut? the one someone started calling or saying was my tahoe cut when its not?

no idea about that mate. was the only cut i could think of he might be reffering to.

devilrays

devilrays

i've only heard of it as papa's og. just was asking cause i think i have access to cuts of it.

devilrays

devilrays

in a couple of months i'll have the best of the best with what i'm winning here at auction!! then i won't have to hunt cuts down.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Damm my OG cut has made its way around:blush , just to clear the air, that cut is the original tahoe cut, it came from the original mother that won a bunch of canabis cups back in 03, 04, I got it from a friend of his who gave it to my buddy who gave it to me, theres alot more to the storie but thats all i care to type, it is the best smoke out there as far as im conceroned i cant find anythang more potenent then the OG cut I have, I still have my bubba and orignal SK#1 cuts and the orignal trainwreck cut also, and Im geting some new stuff soon, seeds this time, no clones, old school seeds;), see u guys around the boards.

O

ograskal

damm my og cut has made its way around:blush , just to clear the air, that cut is the original tahoe cut, it came from the original mother that won a bunch of canabis cups back in 03, 04, i got it from a friend of his who gave it to my buddy who gave it to me, theres alot more to the storie but thats all i care to type, it is the best smoke out there as far as im conceroned i cant find anythang more potenent then the og cut i have, i still have my bubba and orignal sk#1 cuts and the orignal trainwreck cut also, and im geting some new stuff soon, seeds this time, no clones, old school seeds;), see u guys around the boards.

lmfao!

S

Swerve

well interesting you say its the original tahoe cut. how is that as im the source of the tahoe cut.. and i know its origins in lake tahoe to 97.. so like the show me state bring on the proof...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Here we go again with another asshole saying he has the ORIGINAL OG Cut. Come on bro give it a break already... We all know that Swerve is the source of OG from way back in 97, and by his kindness he has spread it out to many people. So you can just Say Thank You Swerve for speading the love. One more thing is how do you know your cut is the same as the Tahoe cut? Last time I remembered swerve named it, and not too many people were running her back then.

H

headband707

Damm my OG cut has made its way around:blush , just to clear the air, that cut is the original tahoe cut, it came from the original mother that won a bunch of canabis cups back in 03, 04, I got it from a friend of his who gave it to my buddy who gave it to me, theres alot more to the storie but thats all i care to type, it is the best smoke out there as far as im conceroned i cant find anythang more potenent then the OG cut I have, I still have my bubba and orignal SK#1 cuts and the orignal trainwreck cut also, and Im geting some new stuff soon, seeds this time, no clones, old school seeds;), see u guys around the boards.

Yeah got to go back to the seed eventually lol Love the TW:icon_dizzy:

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

yeah can't wait to see some pics of her!!! thanks swerve for acknowledging the show me state!!dj

devilrays

devilrays

wow man, wasn't trying to get all this started... but i'm rollin with Swerve and Raskal...

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Pulling a chair, and watering my tahoe cuts. Thanks Swerve. lol

K

KushMaster707

dont really mean to go off track of the subject but where can i pick up some tahoe og cuts? im out here in norcal more near san francisco.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

well interesting you say its the original tahoe cut. how is that as im the source of the tahoe cut.. and i know its origins in lake tahoe to 97.. so like the show me state bring on the proof...

damm and I thought I had a big head:evilgrin, well mr swere wasent tyring to bruse your ego, but like u I find your clame hard to beleave, but if by chance the tahoe cut did come from u in aroundabout way then I thank u. But I have found breeders to be just like cars salesmen, they will feed u any line of crap just so they can get u to buy what there selling, thats why I go clone only and would never buy any seeds, and thats why I have some of the best and pureist strains, and not a bunch of wana be strains, just like the so called white strain, u and I both know, thats just the great white shark renamed:evilgrin, Iv been growing for 30 years now I have grown and smoked alot of weed in my day u cant pull the whool over my eyes. And as far as proving anythang Iv got nothing to prove to anybody, my reputation proceeds me:big_boss: u can go on any grow fourm and ask about me AKA BIG PAPA and u will here nothing but positave thangs about me, so quit trying to bust my balls it aint gonna work, hay devilray forget I ever said anythang, u dont want my bunk ass tahoe cut, it sucks ass, all my strains do:evilgrin. I bet your next clame will be takeing credit for sending the tahoe cut to the east coast and calling it the diesel:evilgrin, now if u will excuse me Iv got about 5 pounds of og tahoe cut to clean. :)

O

ograskal

LOL..The White is great white shark renamed...Thats funny...I've grown both Shark Shock and Great white Shark and there not even similar....From what i hear Big Pappas OG cut is decent but really nothin special..Just another OG or maybe even not an OG...ImmortalOutlawJah says Big Pappa OG smells and tastes like Onions...First time i ever heard of an OG smellin like Onions..LOL...~ogr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom