Papa's OG

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Swerve

lol u should have said who u were and havent we talked about this already????

S

Swerve

i recieved my cuts from him of the sfv og kush and bubba i think o5/06 yes but it might have been 06/07. i also recieved my cut of what we dubed the white og in our grow room until we started kinda circulating the cut.. at that time i dubbed it the tahoe cut as it came from his mentor who lived in lassen county not far from lake tahoe in 96 when he acquired the cut in 97 along with what he was given as bubba. the mentor then moved to orange county...

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Closest Og kush info ~ You would have to pick Orgnkids head

trail seems to end with Him and all ends mostly end up saying it came from florida and no ones got shit after that:devil its a known unknown and will remain that way

S

Swerve

orgnkid lol i was smoking og the same time as him. i ahve been smoking and playing with the kushes since 97. i got the cuts i demed the legit version here in the sfv at the time i stated above...og kush did not come from fl i know this i ahve friends all throughout fl and not one of them had ever seen anything worth smoking in fl until they came to cali and smoke the cali kushes... i hear florida yet not one person can back that claim up. but we ahve proof of og kush and bubba here in cali back to the late 90's...if it was from fl the floridians would ahve way better smoke than the crap the ship in from mexico....if i was form Florida it would or miami og kush kush not what its called SFV og kush aka san fernando valley the home of og kush.. my home the place i been smoking these kushes since 97

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

didn't the white find it's way from fla....doesn't the piff come from fla.....fla has plenty of dankness....im not trying to side up...but fla has had some dank come from it...itsn't there fruity skittles cut some kind of og hybrid....az

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

God, what a bunch of pot heads, do any of u guys read hightimes mag, they had a good artical on the OG kush, and the diesel a couple of years ago, and they purdy much nailed it, OG and the diesel came from the MID WEST, from the same guy and there both the same cut, 1 came to the west caost to a guy in the tahoe aera, AKA Tahoe cut and 1 went to the east coast, new york, AKA the diesel, and Im thinking, this is just a hunch mind u, but on americas most wanted last week they had this guy on there hes sapouse to be the biggist pot gurru in the US, he was so big he was exporting it to other countrys , the feds say this guy has been growing pot for 40+ years, and has travled the world collecting seeds and breeding and crossbreeding them for years they say he is responsable for starting almost all of the hybread high thc content pot nowa days, this guys from kentucky, and they call him and his crew the CORNBREAD moifia, some crazy shit right there, IM not sure if americas most wanted has a web site or not, my buddy recorded it for me im going to watch it this weekend, anaways this guy might be the sourse of the OG, if any of u guys know the real history of the OG and Diesel, youll no why. Ya just never no.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

LOL..The White is great white shark renamed...Thats funny...I've grown both Shark Shock and Great white Shark and there not even similar....From what i hear Big Pappas OG cut is decent but really nothin special..Just another OG or maybe even not an OG...ImmortalOutlawJah says Big Pappa OG smells and tastes like Onions...First time i ever heard of an OG smellin like Onions..LOL...~ogr

What a bone head u are:mooning, LOL, u aint saying much cause if u knew outlaw then u would know that it dont matter what strain u give him to put in his closet it will come out smelling, and tasting like onions, Baaahahahaha, that goffie Bastid lol, you tell my nigga outlaw BIG PAPA says what Fauck, and to get his ass over here.

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

I remember my first encounter with the OG is about 99. This was the time in my area nobody had any OG and you had to go to the valley and get it!!! The only kat around that was selling it was from the valley and lived in the valley.. so my guess was always that the SFV was growing the DANK like nowhere else!! oh there were never any pricebreaks either unless you got a full one then it was 10-20 bucks off per zip from 500!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

i recieved my cuts from him of the sfv og kush and bubba i think o5/06 yes but it might have been 06/07. i also recieved my cut of what we dubed the white og in our grow room until we started kinda circulating the cut.. at that time i dubbed it the tahoe cut as it came from his mentor who lived in lassen county not far from lake tahoe in 96 when he acquired the cut in 97 along with what he was given as bubba. the mentor then moved to orange county...

swerve, I got my cut in early 05, I just talked to my buddy who actully got the cut handed to him, back then is when I had my 20 light barn running, and I would send my partner to the clubs to get rid of stuff, he was in a club in LA and was getting rid of some SK#1, he was talking to the guy running the club and they got on the subject of clones, they dident have any, nor how to make 1, and they new we new are shit!, so he went into the back of the store got in a refrigator and came back with a branch, not a clone, that had been in there for 2 weeks, and told my buddy that that branch came off the origanl mother that was winning all kinds of canabis cups in 04, they acted like this was the holy greail of weed, he told my buddy his buddy got it from the guy who intered it in all of the cups, and he also had the mother. I know what I have is the OG for sure, just not positave if its the tahoe or not, I just asumed it was cause of the story behind it, if u would like give me a po box or secure addy and I will send u some, maby u could help me conferm if I have the tahoe cut or larrys cut.

O

ograskal

What a bone head u are:mooning, LOL, u aint saying much cause if u knew outlaw then u would know that it dont matter what strain u give him to put in his closet it will come out smelling, and tasting like onions, Baaahahahaha, that goffie Bastid lol, you tell my nigga outlaw BIG PAPA says what Fauck, and to get his ass over here.

The only Bonehead here is you....:mooning...LOL...I've read most of Immortaloutlaws posts and threads and the only cut that he described smellin like onions was your BP OG.....None of his other strains he grew smelled like onions and he grew a few....I dont recall any OG Kushes being entered in the Cannabis cup in 04...What were ALL these cups your talking about that your OG Kush cut won?...I think someone was pulling a fast one on you bro...lol....~ogr

O

ograskal

and told my buddy that that branch came off the origanl mother that was winning all kinds of canabis cups in 04, they acted like this was the holy greail of weed, he told my buddy his buddy got it from the guy who intered it in all of the cups, and he also had the mother.

What cannabis cups are you talkin about?..Are you saying the BP OG Kush won all kinds of cannabis cups in 04 ?...Please enlighten me and tell me which cups those were....~ogr

O

ograskal

Ok Growmaster...I think i know which OG Kush you have now...If your homie is saying your cut was a cut from the Mother that was winning all kinds of cannabis cups in 04 than you actually have MK Ultra which is an OG Kush hybrid..MK Ultra was the only OG related strain that was entered in the cups and it won in 03 and 04...This could explain why immortaloutlawjah said there was no lemonfuel/lemonpinesol smell in your BP OGK....You have MK Ultra not Tahoe OG...~ogr

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok Growmaster...I think i know which OG Kush you have now...If your homie is saying your cut was a cut from the Mother that was winning all kinds of cannabis cups in 04 than you actually have MK Ultra which is an OG Kush hybrid..MK Ultra was the only OG related strain that was entered in the cups and it won in 03 and 04...This could explain why immortaloutlawjah said there was no lemonfuel/lemonpinesol smell in your BP OGK....You have MK Ultra not Tahoe OG...~ogr

Dood outlaw is on crack, theres gota be somebody else out there that has that same cut, I gave it to a bunch of people, my cut deffinulty has that lemon/jetful smell, shit it ill burn the hair in ur nose if u take to big a wiff lol, fuck Ill send u guys some just to prove outlaw dosent know what he is talking about, know matter what it is, it is some nasty dank ass shit, espically if u let it go to 70 plus days, as soon as I figure out how to down load pics ill show u guys some pics, I can tell u that I looked at swerves pics of the OG and mine looks exzactly like his.

O

ograskal

Dude you have MK Ultra.....There was no Pure OG entered in the Cannabis cup in 2004..Only MK Ultra which is an OGK Hybrid.....I'm sure the cut is dank....Some peeps also decribe MK ultra as having a lemoney smell...~ogr

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

What cannabis cups are you talkin about?..Are you saying the BP OG Kush won all kinds of cannabis cups in 04 ?...Please enlighten me and tell me which cups those were....~ogr

No forget about BPs cut thats just short for big papa, hes talking about the cut he got from me, and useing my name to describe it thats all, I never fucked with it, its the same as when I got it. I dont know witch cups it won theres so many now.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Dude you have MK Ultra.....There was no Pure OG entered in the Cannabis cup in 2004..Only MK Ultra which is an OGK Hybrid.....I'm sure the cut is dank....Some peeps also decribe MK ultra as having a lemoney smell...~ogr

Thats cool bro, thank u for helping me out mucho apperchatto, its been a long time wondering.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

So many:anim_19: yet you can't recall 1 single win.....:giggle

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Dood outlaw is on crack, theres gota be somebody else out there that has that same cut,
LOL i dont smoke crack anymore...Only on sunday....Yes it has the smell of Muai onoins ,99% of the mofoz on this forum dont know what that Maui Onions smells like , so back before it was a bad example, IVe grown a bunch of THe basic OG kush since then , It just has a Affie skunky <Maui onions.smell x Og kush, PEt swears it just a Killer potent S-1 before dont know what he thinks now,

I just always figured it might be a cutt off the mother from what Adam used at THseeds to make MK ultra..or MK ULtra the cup winner cut........It is undoubted some of the strongest pot..<from that story>

Its all a waste of time arguing if that is You BP....The og kush thing is a KNown unknown.....Swerve and raskasl have as much cluelessness as Everyone else its a fucking dead end, Dont waste your time... alot of dudes still grow BPz kush for the head TKO punch,,, wil always end up in a i got it froma guy that got it from a a guy, or was told from a dude that so n so said....

Just call it Bpz kush.....LOL that what i call dat shit so i dont Bothered on the web.

If this actually BP and not some one acting dumb LOL

Leave the caliconection zone alone, go in the growers forums and show deez mofo how to grow some dope, If dats you...Still #1 grower online i have ever seen..

dont get cought up in the strain Name bullshit ~ still im with raskal im think its MK ultra or some thing more like abusive Og Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom