• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ograskal

Hey wassup Immortal!...Good to see your still around doin your thang....~ogr

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

LOL i dont smoke crack anymore...Only on sunday....Yes it has the smell of Muai onoins ,99% of the mofoz on this forum dont know what that Maui Onions smells like , so back before it was a bad example, IVe grown a bunch of THe basic OG kush since then , It just has a Affie skunky <Maui onions.smell x Og kush, PEt swears it just a Killer potent S-1 before dont know what he thinks now,

I just always figured it might be a cutt off the mother from what Adam used at THseeds to make MK ultra..or MK ULtra the cup winner cut........It is undoubted some of the strongest pot..<from that story>

Its all a waste of time arguing if that is You BP....The og kush thing is a KNown unknown.....Swerve and raskasl have as much cluelessness as Everyone else its a fucking dead end, Dont waste your time... alot of dudes still grow BPz kush for the head TKO punch,,, wil always end up in a i got it froma guy that got it from a a guy, or was told from a dude that so n so said....

Just call it Bpz kush.....LOL that what i call dat shit so i dont Bothered on the web.

If this actually BP and not some one acting dumb LOL

Leave the caliconection zone alone, go in the growers forums and show deez mofo how to grow some dope, If dats you...Still #1 grower online i have ever seen..

dont get cought up in the strain Name bullshit ~ still im with raskal im think its MK ultra or some thing more like abusive Og Sister
Ya its its me bro,Waz up bud, Iv missed u guys, weres B-52, I havent heard from petfish sence he had to run from missouri, to his sisters, Damm its good to see ya bro u made this old mans my B-day today:smiley_joint: I will post some pics as soon as I figure out how to, I got a new computer, I switch from a dell PC to a Imac, and I have never even messed with Iphoto yet, shit I havent even taken any pics sence advanced days, and I destroid all of them, so be pacent with me. see ya in the grow forum me brotha.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Hey wassup Immortal!...Good to see your still around doin your thang....~ogr

Was up raskal ,,,,,Just skimming threw not cuasing any havok just heard a long lost oldtimer was wondering out of the shadows:spacecraft:

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Ya its its me bro,Waz up bud, Iv missed u guys, weres B-52, I havent heard from petfish sence he had to run from missouri, to his sisters, Damm its good to see ya bro u made this old mans my B-day today:smiley_joint: I will post some pics as soon as I figure out how to, I got a new computer, I switch from a dell PC to a Imac, and I have never even messed with Iphoto yet, shit I havent even taken any pics sence advanced days, and I destroid all of them, so be pacent with me. see ya in the grow forum me brotha.
You can find B-man at coucklockcafe.com preaching and causing havok... He Is the truckstop philosopher ..HEre b-man http://couchlockcafe.com/showthread.php?t=3083
but thinks for reminding me i need to send the prick some coffee ~ well enough of wasting swerves and raskals web space....Happy b-day.

LOL i think you gonna havea ruff ride since you also a big advance nutes user ....LOL another kat name krome took like 6 months to figure out how to use iphoto 2 dont feel bad~ aloha mofo...Dont know how many post peep need here to pm......But if you looking for high calibur grows check out OBsoul33t shit here dont know if his name is something else......Between the 2 of you best growers i have ever seen......stay away from the strain fights,,,,SHow um how to SOG:spacecraft:

Oh yeah happy birthdaY:icon_spin:

O

ograskal

LOL....Now BOG is at ICMAG claiming OG Kush derived from his genetics.....LMFAO!...This is what he says in one of his recent posts........"Find a good mom of this one and you really have something better than the OG Kush that was originally derived from BOG genetics anyways. BOG"

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

LOL....Now BOG is at ICMAG claiming OG Kush derived from his genetics.....LMFAO!...This is what he says in one of his recent posts........"Find a good mom of this one and you really have something better than the OG Kush that was originally derived from BOG genetics anyways. BOG"
tHATS WHY ITS A MAJOR waste of breath so many Stories just end up dead ends....Everytime i see a OG Orgins thread , THIs is what pops in my head from the boondocks KNown UNknowns ...Dont know what BOgs smoking BUT what evers >>>since you guys pump out dez og beans You guys better get used to it...Cuz you know Its only gonna get worse.

KNOWN UNKNOWNZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30x8VTCaOws

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

yep, i started that thread. ain't that some shit

J

JeffSpicoli

not to add more confusion.. but i have a friend that i respect very much in the cannabis 'scene'. There is a particular known og 'cut' that comes from him. And this particular cut he says comes from florida of all places... I was totally shocked when he told me, but hes not someone to make shit up

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

not to add more confusion.. but i have a friend that i respect very much in the cannabis 'scene'. There is a particular known og 'cut' that comes from him. And this particular cut he says comes from florida of all places... I was totally shocked when he told me, but hes not someone to make shit up
from Nspecta post before he said ORgnkid said he Got his from florida........Most high or what ever his name that the piosion OG comes from same thing his source said florida. HE posted

Then there is the Triangle kush thats from florida and i gave krome a OG kush I got from savvy That came from organkids MOMs and let krome grow it out and said he got rid of it because it was to much like the triangle kush.....a few months ago he asked for it back im assuming because it the closest thing to the TK or the same :sign0072:

3 dead ends but the all end in florida:icon_cookie: After that NOn of the 3 seem to have anything else to add.:rasta2:

:mysterymachine:

K

kb5178

PM ,Is the tk lost?some in my hood are hinting at it being around.so the og isnt ghost?

Venom818

Venom818

OG KUSH from florida LOL thats a first, no doubt the SFV made kush famous we have availability to more strains than anybody in the world so u know theres going to be some haters.
PEACE OUT FROM THE SFV HOME OF THE BEST OG

K

KushMaster707

as long as the og is kill and lemony and diesly im happy, really if ur getting any kind of og cut you lucked out anyway or even the seeds that cali connect and raskal provide are great as well. either way more people are gonna get it everyday and who it came from will matter less.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
what cut is actually from cali and not brought from another country or any other state for that matter hum

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

is the san fernando valley a swamp now!!! florida my ass!!! and as for the midwest comment...i am from the midwest and have never heard of og until my friend brought some back from cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another thing if your dope smells like onions you need to learn how to flush your plants...you ever hear of molasses!!!don't wanna piss anyone off but "onions" i mean really "onions"!! i know if you grow cantaloupe near onions they can take on the flavor of onions!!! is this onion weed grown near an onion patch!! lol lol lol man if my dope tasted like onions i would go back to the mexican schwag and give up growing~!!! jus my 2 cents dj

K

koopa troopa

just cuz cali is the mecca of elite clones, they don't have a right to start claiming unclaimed creations.

O

ograskal

Does it really matter where OG comes from?..You all have to admit that no matter where it originated from it is known for being a Cali strain and Cali put it on the map period!....I dont think we'll ever know where it truly originated from or whats it true lineage but i could really give a fuck....All i know is its Bomb Ass Herb and thats all that matters...~ogr

O

ograskal

Raskal raskal raskal...

:sad0104:

I knew it was you Dusty!...Till this day you still cant seem to leave Swerve alone...Its gettin old already....Anyways why the name change again?...What happened to your premium membership account here?...~ogr

O

ograskal

You were asked to stay out of the Cali Connection forum Dusty..This shit has been going on for too many years now..Its gettin old already dusty...Please stay out of this Forum..Thanks...~ogr

J

JeffSpicoli

i agree dusty has been asked to stay out of here, and that he should.. But he has been pretty mellow here compared to the 'norm'. And he did ask Swerve some straight up questions, that i wonder myself... When you read some of Swerves post, you would think he has had access to og kush since 97. Im sure a lot of clueless people think swerve was the creator/breeder of 'his' sfv and pre98 etc.

and also, if you ask ORgnkid himself, he will say ogk comes from florida....

Not that it matters, cause like everyone said.. OGK is considered a 'cali' strain, and its definitely gotten all its hype/drama/ whatever you wanna call it because of California. I to thought it was complete and utter bullshit that OG comes from Florida.. But my friend who told me this, has been a big part of the 'scene' for well over 15 yrs now, and he knows more growers than ANYONE i know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom