Papa's OG

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Swerve

the whole fl thing just came around.. no way its from fl.. im sorry i would bet the bank on it... first it was a lemon thai X old world paki X Chemdog BX4 cross now it comes from fl.. yet noone can substantiate either of these claims especially the people who claimed it... its called sfv og kush not miami og. for a reason cuz its from cali not fl... shit the rest of the country didnt get og til we let it out to them.. and yes i have had access to og kush, bubba kush, and what we call pure kush out here in the sfv since 97...i did many of pepsi challenges with the kushes in the late 90's... here in the sfv where og kush is hailed from... IM VERY CLEAR ON WHAT I SAY AND WHEN I SAY IT... you can go all the way back to about to shit 03 i was posting pics of sfv og kush online... at ic i was one o the only cats putting up dank ass og aside form raskal and orgnkid... and next time im in the same place as orgnkid i will chat with him as we both know og came from norcal.

oh yeah and just cuz... hey dusty i will be running that f cut real soon man i cant wait to run her side by side and see if in fact its anything worth keeping to my moms

R

redroot

i didnt know there was so much storys behind a strain. whatever the way it looks the shit. from reports people like it. and i did read in swerves thread i think its from the o.c
3theweed

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
<yawn> this shit is getting old very fast!! Cry two tears in a bucket, fuck it, man! Whining and crying like a f*ckin' baby.. Get a f*ckin' life already!! This is not ICMAG, go troll over there, simpleton.. Can we close this thread yet?

O

ograskal

Last warning to stay out of the Cali Connection forum Dusty! Go troll somewhere else!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
...OGR about to put that hammer on that ass.. lol :damnhippie:

Filephp
devilrays

devilrays

lmao, all i did was ask about some cut and all this jumped off. sorry everyone....

O

ograskal

This thread is about Big Papas OG Kush..IF you have anything to add about this strain feel free..Any other off topic posts will be deleted...Trolls will be banned...~ogr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom