Papa's Pothead Playhouse

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many hours a day do you play fuck fuck on the Farm?

• 1 hour

• 2 hours

• 3 hours

• More than 3 hours

• Less than an hour

• as much time as I can get away with

Results are only viewable after voting.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Third day without cigarettes, longest I've gone without smoking since I was incarcerated in my teens. lol I've had a few strong cravings but, overall, it hasn't really been that bad.
I think I've just finally reached a point where I don't want the damn things in my life anymore. I wanna breath and feel better, and the money we'll save not buying cigs for two of us is nice too.

mancdank

mancdank

Third day without cigarettes, longest I've gone without smoking since I was incarcerated in my teens. lol I've had a few strong cravings but, overall, it hasn't really been that bad.
I think I've just finally reached a point where I don't want the damn things in my life anymore. I wanna breath and feel better, and the money we'll save not buying cigs for two of us is nice too.
Awesome :) if the cravings start again just remember why your doing what your doing I'm thinking your guna do this well done bro it's something I've not been able to do

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Awesome :) if the cravings start again just remember why your doing what your doing I'm thinking your guna do this well done bro it's something I've not been able to do
When I get a strong craving I do one of three things, I either just let it pass, I go for something to munch on or maybe a piece of gum or hard candy, or I grab the Blu and have a few puffs.
Cravings really pass quite quickly if you choose to ignore them, no more than a passing thought. The Blu is a little nasty but, that's kinda the point, I get the nicotine fix and the damn thing makes me want to stop using that too.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The hardest part about giving up cigarettes for me is that they're so ingrained into my life that everything I do I'm looking to grab a smoke, either before or after I do anything that quick thought hits me, :nailbiting:, sometimes before and after anything I do. lol
Since I was a kid the damn things have been as big a part of my life as anything else. Changing that shit damn it. :smug:

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
The hardest part about giving up cigarettes for me is that they're so ingrained into my life that everything I do I'm looking to grab a smoke, either before or after I do anything that quick thought hits me, :nailbiting:, sometimes before and after anything I do. lol
Since I was a kid the damn things have been as big a part of my life as anything else. Changing that shit damn it. :smug:
I was the same way. So far I haven't had a cig in 3years 5months. It wasn't so bad with the help of ecig's and joints for me. I started with 18mg nic and I'm down to 3mg now.

putembk

putembk

I have never smoked in my life. But, did chew! Hardest habit I have ever had to kick. It got so bad that I either had Skoal Bandit or Red Man in my mouth except when eating or sleeping. Quit Cold Turkey.....took 6 weeks to get over the urge completely. Now, won't touch the shit.....period!! Keep it up Papa, you will be so glad you did....we are with ya.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I quit smoking about 10 years ago, for the 5th or 6th time. And the last time. Wish I had half of the money back that I`ve spent on `em through the years. Definitely the hardest habit that I`ve had to kick.
3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years. YOU CAN DO IT.

Smerb

Smerb

I hope y'all would just quit. I never smoked but one CIG. Fuckin nasty. My dad used to smoke in the truck on the way home, my stomach would hurt so bad. His smoke sucked. Please quit y'all.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I have never smoked in my life. But, did chew! Hardest habit I have ever had to kick. It got so bad that I either had Skoal Bandit or Red Man in my mouth except when eating or sleeping. Quit Cold Turkey.....took 6 weeks to get over the urge completely. Now, won't touch the shit.....period!! Keep it up Papa, you will be so glad you did....we are with ya.

I quit smoking about 10 years ago, for the 5th or 6th time. And the last time. Wish I had half of the money back that I`ve spent on `em through the years. Definitely the hardest habit that I`ve had to kick.
3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years. YOU CAN DO IT.
Thanks guys, I am determined!

Top Bottom