• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Dirty Harry

G gnome

G gnome

Nice, can't wait to try out my DH. I've had a little bit of trouble with the girls that are finishing up but, I've learned from it and I'll improve on the next ones, which are the girls that I'm really looking forward to.
Well, those and the Sour Dubb but, it'll be a while yet before she gets flipped.
Imo the s.dubb need a good long veg to produce. It dont stretch a whole helluva lot.

putembk

putembk

Morning......happy Moanday. Had a great and productive weekend. Busy, busy time for me. Got the veggie garden tilled yesterday and will plant cold weather plants today. Tomato starts are popping. Most have about 2" of growth. Will trans plant into dixie cups later this week.

Need to run to the grow store (hate to) today for a bale of Sunshine 4. I order most products online now days but the shipping cost prevent this on heavy bulky items.

Have White Fire, Diesel, Golden Pineapple and Chemdog #4 all ready for harvest in the near future. Back to trimming soon. Had a nice break so will start off fresh and slowly fade but will geterdun. Next round of girls is standing in line waiting to go to flower.

Grandfather clock just chimed 9 times.....that means the lights just came on.....gotta go.....

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Morning......happy Moanday. Had a great and productive weekend. Busy, busy time for me. Got the veggie garden tilled yesterday and will plant cold weather plants today. Tomato starts are popping. Most have about 2" of growth. Will trans plant into dixie cups later this week.

Need to run to the grow store (hate to) today for a bale of Sunshine 4. I order most products online now days but the shipping cost prevent this on heavy bulky items.

Have White Fire, Diesel, Golden Pineapple and Chemdog #4 all ready for harvest in the near future. Back to trimming soon. Had a nice break so will start off fresh and slowly fade but will geterdun. Next round of girls is standing in line waiting to go to flower.

Grandfather clock just chimed 9 times.....that means the lights just came on.....gotta go.....
I love when they wake up and you get to see if alls good☺ . Have a good one @putembk. Gotta get a bale today too . Travel safe. Alot of nut jobs on the road. lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I got a strain that stays short . I've thought about the light strips and stuff like that. Add extra light under the conopy? Do you top it?
Yeah, I've been topping all my stuff.
I'm not sure if adding some light strips under the canopy would help with upward growth, maybe. They reach upward to get as near the light as they can, it almost seems like that could work against you. It would definitely be beneficial after the stretch but, I don't know about before.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

All this time that I've been growing and I'm still finding myself learning something with each grow. Of course, I did myself quite a disservice by not using the internet to my advantage for a long time, since I've started to I've definitely found myself making more progress but, like I said, learning more every time.
I'm really hoping that I'm gonna be able to keep these next ones dialed in all the way through, they look great right now.
Love how my Chemdog D is looking, what a beautiful little bush she is.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Nice g13. I'll be pulling my gsc in 7 days or so. On day 60 today, this batch made it to the end! Last ones got pulled on day 48ish due to PM
I hope I never have to experience that, it doesn't sound like much fun. I've seen some pretty nasty looking pics.
I took the G13 at 67 days, I was gonna let it go the full 70 but, it was looking ready to me for a few days now and I need to make space.

G gnome

G gnome

All this time that I've been growing and I'm still finding myself learning something with each grow. Of course, I did myself quite a disservice by not using the internet to my advantage for a long time, since I've started to I've definitely found myself making more progress but, like I said, learning more every time.
I'm really hoping that I'm gonna be able to keep these next ones dialed in all the way through, they look great right now.
Love how my Chemdog D is looking, what a beautiful little bush she is.
Looks nice pops.
If that g13's smell makes ya wanna puke wait till ya get a load of the chem.....so putrid.....it'll gag a maggot

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Looks nice pops.
If that g13's smell makes ya wanna puke wait till ya get a load of the chem.....so putrid.....it'll gag a maggot
It's not the smell that's affecting me, it's the flavor but yeah, I might have a hard time with that in the morning if it's that bad. Morning is always the worst time for that kinda stuff for me and I'm always going into the garden first thing at lights on in the a.m.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Yeah, I've been topping all my stuff.
I'm not sure if adding some light strips under the canopy would help with upward growth, maybe. They reach upward to get as near the light as they can, it almost seems like that could work against you. It would definitely be beneficial after the stretch but, I don't know about before.
Hear you sir. More to fill out and fatten up the popcorn buds☺ . I'd have to raise my veg light .

Top Bottom