Aj's SD hiding in the back.
DSCF0341

Santa Cruz Blue Dream
DSCF0343

Dirty Harry, almost finished.
DSCF0342

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Finally got some tea brewing for my girls, foolish of me to wait so long to do it. The biggest thing that holds me up is the cleanup work afterwards, having to scrub my air stones and bucket is a pain in the ass for me. I really shouldn't have bought the reusable tea bag I guess, just one more thing for me to have to clean and that one's probably the biggest pain in the ass actually.

Then I spent the rest of the morning, into early afternoon, trimming my Code Blue. Still drying too fast but, at least I added another day to what it's been by running the humidifier. I also left the plant whole and left the fans on, what was left of them anyway, and I still only added a day. wtf
I suppose I could check on it tomorrow and discover I could've given it another day but, I kinda doubt that.

G gnome

G gnome

Finally got some tea brewing for my girls, foolish of me to wait so long to do it. The biggest thing that holds me up is the cleanup work afterwards, having to scrub my air stones and bucket is a pain in the ass for me. I really shouldn't have bought the reusable tea bag I guess, just one more thing for me to have to clean and that one's probably the biggest pain in the ass actually.

Then I spent the rest of the morning, into early afternoon, trimming my Code Blue. Still drying too fast but, at least I added another day to what it's been by running the humidifier. I also left the plant whole and left the fans on, what was left of them anyway, and I still only added a day. wtf
I suppose I could check on it tomorrow and discover I could've given it another day but, I kinda doubt that.
Pix!!!!!!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Water the day before chop and it will help add a couple days as well. If you really want to slow it more then chop the whole plant and hang it. Kind of a pain when you go to trim but it helps.

As far as teas and cleaning air stones I feel yea there, which is why I've ditched them all together cause even with cleaning the pores can still hold bacteria and I didn't want to risk anything. So instead I built one of these and haven't ever looked back :)

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Water the day before chop and it will help add a couple days as well. If you really want to slow it more then chop the whole plant and hang it. Kind of a pain when you go to trim but it helps.

As far as teas and cleaning air stones I feel yea there, which is why I've ditched them all together cause even with cleaning the pores can still hold bacteria and I didn't want to risk anything. So instead I built one of these and haven't ever looked back :)

I did water the day before and left it whole. Rh at 50-55%, temps at 72-77.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I wanted a pic of the codeblue haha not ur tea!
Lmao! Oh, that! You wouldn't be impressed, I'm getting terribly lazy with my trimming, very quick, basic trim. It's too hard on me and I don't mind having to pick it apart a bit when I vape it. I'm already breaking it up so, wtf.
I'll try to remember to grab a couple bud shots at some point here bro, maybe I can find a couple that look somewhat respectable. lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The girls got their tea this morning and I'm still sittin' here putting off the cleanup. lmao It isn't even that terrible, I'm just gonna toss that damn reusable bag and just use nylons next time.
Seriously thinking my tea brewing has come to end, gonna replace it with this stuff, sounds pretty damn good. Seems like the people that have used it love it. They have it at Amazon too.

Top Bottom