Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Gonna take the Dirty Harry in the morning, she's 11 weeks in and looking ready.

I was pretty impressed with the amount of frost starting on the Blue Dream when I was in there this morning, I hadn't looked at it close for a few days. It doesn't have much for buds yet but, she's looking like she'll be a frosty one for sure. I love the smell coming from the Sour Diesel, had me drooling. lol

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

The girls got their tea this morning and I'm still sittin' here putting off the cleanup. lmao It isn't even that terrible, I'm just gonna toss that damn reusable bag and just use nylons next time.
Seriously thinking my tea brewing has come to end, gonna replace it with this stuff, sounds pretty damn good. Seems like the people that have used it love it. They have it at Amazon too.

I ended up buying these http://www.amazon.com/SumDirect-Dra...1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage ... And in the end have a bunch left over. I gave up on teas too, but altogether. Wish I would'a known before sending you the shirt, I would have tossed in dozens.

They have different sizes and total about 12-15 cents each. Totally worthy of a one-time-use product.

The mesh does let some of the finest powders threw though, just fyi ahead of time.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I ended up buying these http://www.amazon.com/SumDirect-Dra...1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage ... And in the end have a bunch left over. I gave up on teas too, but altogether. Wish I would'a known before sending you the shirt, I would have tossed in dozens.

They have different sizes and total about 12-15 cents each. Totally worthy of a one-time-use product.

The mesh does let some of the finest powders threw though, just fyi ahead of time.
Looks like they'd work just fine and cheap enough but, I think I want to get away from brewing teas though, I'm noticing how gross my air stones are getting, even with a good scrubbing they'll still push some nasty looking stuff out of them and the method blacksheep put up doesn't work for me either.
That OG Tea Veganic Special Sauce looks like the thing for me. Apparently, everyone that uses it loves it and there's absolutely no cleanup involved. I love it already! lol

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Looks like they'd work just fine and cheap enough but, I think I want to get away from brewing teas though, I'm noticing how gross my air stones are getting, even with a good scrubbing they'll still push some nasty looking stuff out of them and the method blacksheep put up doesn't work for me either.
That OG Tea Veganic Special Sauce looks like the thing for me. Apparently, everyone that uses it loves it and there's absolutely no cleanup involved. I love it already! lol

Could always ditch the air stones and just have the line moving water, just saying.....

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I been using Pure OG tea, the Special Sauce and Root web star Since it came out and I love it. Very easy to use.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Looks like they'd work just fine and cheap enough but, I think I want to get away from brewing teas though, I'm noticing how gross my ai
r stones are getting, even with a good scrubbing they'll still push some nasty looking stuff out of them and the method blacksheep put up doesn't work for me either.
Let me know what you think about this stuff. I like the sound of no mus no fus

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I totally agree with you, I stopped doing teas over a year ago. The air stone in my res gets crusted over, but takes like 6 months, lol. So I just replace it. Though my res is just tap water with cal mag and aerrated.

About the veganic - I can vouche for @Og Gong 's results. His plants are always happy. Never even seen a blemish on his plants. Until he works his color magic, the leaves are a perfect, healthy green.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I totally agree with you, I stopped doing teas over a year ago. The air stone in my res gets crusted over, but takes like 6 months, lol. So I just replace it. Though my res is just tap water with cal mag and aerrated.

About the veganic - I can vouche for @Og Gong 's results. His plants are always happy. Never even seen a blemish on his plants. Until he works his color magic, the leaves are a perfect, healthy green.

It's not from just using those teas, it's everything in conjunction with it.

Like I said elsewhere:
Master Gong!!!
Heh...
Well, I know he grows the prettiest cannabis I've seen in my life. Absolutely stunning.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Well, I know he grows the prettiest cannabis I've seen in my life. Absolutely stunning.
Thanks fellas

Im gonna experiment with this thing probably after summer. 6/750 DE Gavita Pro.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
He pulls weight per plant, it's pretty, it's tasty, it's healthy, and it's frost covered... Yeah, I can agree
Thanks bro, to me there's always something that could be better. I ran that Mango Tango a bunch of times and every time the color got better and better. Flush to early and the leaves die before the plants finish, flush to late and you won't get the color. 2 week flush seems to be just right as long as you know when to start that 2 week flush.

Top Bottom