PART 3: Lemon OG, Super Lemon Haze, Vanilla Kush

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Nug Shots

Doing the weekly maintenance and the chicas were looking oh so nice. Dime pieces for sure. The VK is really coming around. These next few weeks should be fun to watch. Also added kool bloom to the regimen today. :poolparty Till next update farmers.

Vanilla Kush
DSC00858

Citral Skunk
DSC00862

Super Lemdeezy
DSC00859

Lemon Og.
DSC00860

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Week 5

Lemon Og
DSC00863

DSC00864

SSH
DSC00869

DSC00870

Citral Skunk
DSC00865

DSC00866

Vanilla Kush
DSC00867

DSC00868

My Chicas
DSC00871

Gulping water like no other my friends. 6 week explosion should be a good update. Until next week...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking good Ron! Can't wait to see these girls in next week's update... :cool

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Week 6

Week 6 updates:

Vanilla Kush
DSC00880

DSC00881

Citral Skizunk
DSC00876

DSC00877

SLH
DSC00878

DSC00879

Lemon OG Kush
DSC00874

DSC00875

Las Chicas
DSC00882

L.S.D. Mom
DSC00873

Lesson learned this round, run the same strain in a waterfarm 8 pack. Each plant can use different amounts of nutrients and it's pissing me off. Again, lesson learned. I think i might have to pull the lemon OG with little or no flush. Besides that they're looking great. Until next week...

Y

Yodas Master

I hear the vanilla is the beesKnees,arms,and legs...Everything is looking lovely bro-cha-cho!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Those shorter plants in the waterfarms are stacked, And on the first page those cuts in rockwool look super healthy. scotch, scotch,scotch I love scotch

E

E.T.

is that sex panther i smell.....:giggle. maybe it's just the super lemon. looking killer ron! just brought my super lemon down last night, super stoked as usual. can't wait to see how yours comes out.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Lol, All right, Can all you tall bitches move left. Now you short lil whores move right. Thats what happens when you mix your room sometimes. Dont bother me a bit. Rock those bitches. They look super healthy. Ill be watching intently as I just dusted off my waterfarms.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Ah shit, Mad love from my fellow farmers:

@ leadsled: KUSHTIME!!! Trying to get my kush on too.

@ yodajedisupermaster: Head, shoulders, knees, and toes, knees and toes.:music The VK has definitely proved me wrong. Smells like lavender/vanilla with a ridiculous resin coat. Don't believe the haters, this stuffs legit.

@ Extraterrestrial: I saw your SLH (sex panther) and was jealous. I lucked out with a dank pheno so let's keep our fingers crossed.

@ Nasty Neo: WATERFARM CREW!!! These things kick ass. Ima rock them one more time with 2000kw over them then try to make a "heathie" system. If I can't figure that out then it's a UC 8 pot. Oh, I love my small fat chicas. :character0111:

So I tried to hook up my other 1000kw and that sucker kept popping breakers. Would have taken care of the height advantage my amazon chicas are rocking.Oh well. I'm gonna rent a house for sure next round purely for more amps.

Surfs up farmers... Ima hit the beach so I'll see you all their. I'll smoke one over the sunset for all my fellow farmers. Peace.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Week 7

Week 7

Vanilla Kush
DSC00886

DSC00887

Citral Skunk
DSC00888

DSC00889

SLH
DSC00890

DSC00892

LLOG
DSC00884

DSC00885

Mis Chicas
DSC00893

Sorry for the blurry shitty updates but I'm shit faced. Plants are trucking along. Not this sunday but next sunday I'll start a 2-3 week flush. Took pics of the less developed buds to show you how dank this shit's gonna turn out. I LOVE GROWING THIS SHIT.:party0042: Peace.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

damn looking great man

Thanks Johnny boy. Just got this 12.something mp camera off some tweeker. Fukn tweekers.:) Tried it out and liked the pic of my vk and decided to share. See you on thurs for my full update farmers.

DSC00899

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yooooo! beeen a minute man just peep out the garden and loookin good man im sorry to hear about the issues you had with the 8 pack hope it works out better for you this upcoming run and also i had the same issue on the electric thing pm me yo so we can see whats good man.......

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn MB. It has been a minute. All the problems I've had with the pack (I admit) are due to inexperience. Now that I have a little bit of knowledge it's time to dial this son of a gun in. I've decided not to mess with the breakers. I don't wanna burn down the complex.:devil

Thanks for stopping by MB. Love the company.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yup its beeeen a min yo. but im bakk! and we all got to go tru this i guess i almost fucked up the whole house eleectric that wouldve been disaster hope your ladies give you some bombay smoke :rollj:

Top Bottom