PART 3: Lemon OG, Super Lemon Haze, Vanilla Kush

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey ron i have to ask the citral skunk..where did you get her from?cut,seed?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Week 8

SLH
DSC00900

DSC00901

VK
DSC00902

DSC00903

Citral Skunk
DSC00904

DSC00905

LLOG
DSC00906

DSC00907

Mis Chicas
DSC00908

I've had bad vibes all day. From work, this grow, pretty much everything. Then it really hit me when I saw the damage it's done. I'm talking about the PM. I've tried to stay on top of it but the damage is done. I'll be lucky (and I mean lucky) to hit a 1/2 p. I got some greencure but I thinks it's to late for foliar sprays. Veg time has a lot to do with yield but still. I've done my 1000wt of love, dirty.

On the otherside, the non infected buds are looking oh so nice. Citral skunk is a strong plant. Dense as fiznuck and an all around old factory sense pleasure. SLH is other one I'll for sure run again. It's finally starting to fill in nice and the smell is redonk. . Either way, no matter what I harvest, I'm still grateful for what I've learned from this grow...

I cracked the screen on the tweaker camera and gave my buddies cam back after I downloaded these pics. I'll post once again at harvest but after that no more journals till this spring. Gonna be an LSD grow. Clones are already rooted and vegging. Beyond that I'll start flushing for 2 wks min. sunday.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Oh yeah, was trimming off the PM and clipped this little fucker off. Kicking myself in the ass. Oh well

LLOG
DSC00912

DSC00913

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sorry to hear about the dreaded PM brah... That shit's a bitch! In any event your girls still look good and you will be more prepared for your next round with better timing and prevention... :thinking

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Thanks Shady. It's mostly my fault for not staying on top of it. Now I'll have greencure in my gun holster. It's only bad on those damn Kush's which I heard PM likes to mess with. Should still pull down some bomb nugglets though.:worried

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hell yeah you should have some bomb looking nuggies. and that last pic of that nug lookin nice man. hopefully this new harvesting we wont see any of that and you wont have to ever deal with that issue

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Thanks mb. Plants have seemed to throw every mold,rot,disease, etc. in my 1st year of indoor growing then o dealt with outside for the last 5 yrs. But like you said, i have knowledge now, and "knowledge is power". Still hurts me to see them suffer though.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That pm is a bitch. I had the same shit happen 2 me. They buds that weren't affected came out really nice. I'm giving them the cure right now! How do like the vk?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

That pm is a bitch. I had the same shit happen 2 me. They buds that weren't affected came out really nice. I'm giving them the cure right now! How do like the vk?

Before I say this remember I only grew out 1 pheno so this is an unbiased post:

Mixed on the vk. The smell is awesome. Vanilla, lavender, fruity smell. She's covered in trichs and leaves my fingers sticky. The nuggies on those chicas are rock hard like granite. If I veg'd them out without the stretch I had, this plant would be stacked with fat cola's. I can only imagine what some of you pro's could do with her. I suggest try it. The only issue I have is she's super sensitive. Perfect growing condition's and have your greencure ready. Definitely not a beginner plant cause she taught me a shit-load. I will definitely buy a pack again but that's just me. Very grateful to have met her.

But the smoke report will be the deciding factor...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Had to harvest them a few days early cause Salt build up in the air tubes blocked air flow. Put the Slh in a spare pot Cause she needs a couple more weeks. I'll post dry pics in a week. Ima a get drunk cause this round is finally over. Until then fellow farmers.:puke

Harvest 3

All I have to say farmers... Bomb. Shitty weather here in S.D. but fuck it. Life is good.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Looks like life just got a little better. Nice harvey looks like some solid nugs.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Ahh man. Slh is gonna take up half of what you see. Thanks mitten.

E

E.T.

nice work ron. got some beasters right there....can't wait to see how that super lemon turns out...love that shit.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Pics. Gonna trim them up more once they're dry. Slh will run for a week or 2. Till then...

SLH
DSC00914

DSC00915

Citral Skunk
DSC00916

DSC00917

Lemon OG
DSC00918

DSC00919

Smallest VK branch. The big ones were in the back.
DSC00920

DSC00921

I'll be back in a week or so to post some slh shots. :bear

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

What up farmers. Hope all your gardens are looking luscious. So where do i begin. I'm wrapping up this 3rd grow and before I get rid of the rest of these nugs I thought Id throw up a quick update. I've been away for a while (you know how busy life can get). Between farming, working a full-time job, and other stupid shit posting pics was the last of my worries ( I know. I'm preaching to the choir). But I feel obligated to finish this journal.

I'm gonna do one more run in this room, then shut down (scorching hot summers) till I get a house. Hopefully by september. The whole point of these 1st runs was to get experience to start farming on a larger scale and I feel that I've achieved that. Next setup will be 4000wt, with the rest of the goodies like a/c, fans, etc. Have the equipment and knowledge, just need the space.

Enough jibber jabber ron, get to the nugs already:

Lemon OG Kush: This stuff is fire. The smell is outrageous. And you better where a helmet cause this stuff puts you on your ass.
SAM 0003

SAM 0008

Vanilla Kush: Everyone likes this stuff. Also a personal favorite. Read a ton of mixed reviews and I'm sure some people received some bad phenos, but the one I grew was a good smoke. Not an ass kicker like the og but still a potent high. Ripped some tube last night and totally forgot about my back pains. One of the most relaxing highs I've ever had. A fussy little bitch but I'm impressed.
SAM 0009

SAM 0010

Permafrost: I grew her here in soil under a 400wt. Didn't really know how she would come out so I kinda kept her a secret. I was gifted this clone so I don't know much on this strain but it's bomb. The high is a mike tyson uppercut. Nuff said.
SAM 0011

SAM 0012

Citral Skunk: 2nd favorite. Smells just... well it's just great. Grapefruit, citrus, musky skunk smell. A very smooth high. I've only smoked her outta of a vaporizer and she kicked my ass. But I tend to take bigger hits then my body can handle so...
SAM 0013

SAM 0015

My SLH is still running and I think I'm gonna take her down on sunday so you can look forward to an update in a couple weeks. My next run will be a test run for... Well I gotta keep you guys coming back, right? As soon as I get the seeds I'll start the thread. I'll take some pics of the SLH tonight. Till my next update...

J

John Smith Esq.

nice all round thread buddy, and gratz on a gob well done!

just started some VK myself and you made it sound (and look) awesome which makes me happy.

shit ron i feel like were both at the same stage (done practising and wanting to go up a few leagues) im also working on something (its super secret) which if it works ill be looking at a couple of 1000 watts and it'll be about the end of the year too, touch wood, so ill be well interested to see what you get up to bro - until next time happy tokin! :bongsmi:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice nug shots Ron! :cool

I

ibTheMan

all looks real good, that permafrost looks like some headband.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

@ Johnny boy: Your garden is sick. Can't wait for some large scale pics.

@ Shady: Thank you as always.

@ I B: I agree. Doesn't have that nasty HB smell though. More of a fruity stench.

3 and half week flush and I took her down. Here's some pics till she's dry. Gonna clean out the room manana to get ready for the big last run. Think I'm gonna modify my 8 pack into a 6 pack with my 1000wt hps love machine. Ima put my ebb try next to it with a 400wt. Maybe run my avalanche beans in the ebb to find a nice pheno. See you in a week. Teaser SLH pics engage.:harvest:

Gettin better with the pics
SAM 0023

Good Ol Chip is a little over a foot tall
SAM 0024

One of 3 hangers
SAM 0025

P.S. Check out the ghost in the last pic.

Top Bottom