Payne Farms / Soldiers Co Op 2016

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

well, garden is harvested and drying. Got a flurry of work done, and a flurry of work left to do. trellis came down, and going back to bamboo poles and movable plants. got a lot of cleaning left to do, but progression!

papapayne

papapayne

Got a lot of progress done for the next indoor run in the garage. Got the ac installed, panda filmed wall around it, got it light proofed, got the majority of the plants transplanted, with some aloe juice watered in. got the trellis wood out of the garage, and some deep cleaning on the concrete/ grow space.
Looking like this run is going to be pretty epic indoors....lots of wet dreams and purple cotton candy - which just want to make bud. Also some cherry pie, gorilla glue, slymer, sour cherry, and some more dog. Gonna be a pretty fun run if you ask me :)

papapayne

papapayne

These ladies are vegging in the flower space while I get it all sqaure away. Aiming to flip 21 march.

16 march 2016 006
16 march 2016 007
16 march 2016 008
16 march 2016 009

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

and yea...Im making money. I know I could make more by mono cropping, and growing straight commercial strains, but for me the first and foremost reason I grow is that I smoke daily. I need a variety for my own medical needs. i have had exchanges with other growers - as in trading bud for bud, to get more variety. Its hard though because, not to toot my own horn, but I rarely encounter bud that I think is up to my standards. That sounded pretty snobby, but such is life
No that didnt come off snobby.i think most growers feel that way.

papapayne

papapayne

yea, there was a ton of wasted space in that setup. And made it very hard to work in/around the plants

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah man u have PLENTY of space in there now.lookin good.im super jelous of the space u have and your out door game.keep it up papa.

papapayne

papapayne

Next cycle is getting swapped to 12/12. timers set, room controller hooked up and been running perfectly, ducts up and aircooling. temps are dialed into 72 at night, 79 during the day. Got the co2 pushing up to 1000 ppms, which is where I will keep it till mid flower.

Got the sulfur burner going today, and will set off a pyrethin bomb tomorrow, then roll the usual preventives.

Going to 8k watts this run mixed spectrum. Will have 6k of HPS and 2k Metal halide. Cant wait to see it bud out, as this cycle is going to be heavy in the wet dreams, which is my big yielder, and my patients most requested smokes.

papapayne

papapayne

I haven't finished trimming, but I am gonna guess estimate that the yield will be upwards of 5+ ozs outta that plant. She didnt make huge buds, but there are a lot of small colas, and they are very dense, and sticky. I will keep posted once I have figures. She was in a ten gallon pot, of highly amended organic soil, with down to earth amendments, earth worm castings, and rabbit manure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom