PDX's PurpleBerry BX Grow

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Those are some slow vegging plants.

SS, actually they're about normal. I just didnt want to spend money, time and valuable space up potting them before they sexxed, so they stayed in 1 gals til they showed. Unfortunately, when they did show I didnt have the space to up pot em, so then they had to wait. After transplant they blew up. If they would have had all the room they wanted, Im sure they would be huge.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

PBBX 2
PBBX 22
Purpleberry BX #2

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

PBBX 3
PBBX 33
Purpleberry BX #3 ( the runt. BB leaning pheno?? Looks way different then the rest. Shorter and bigger leaves)

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Purpleberry BX #4 ( my fave so far. Has the most color, showed sex 1st and seems to be the most vigorous)
PBBX 4
PBBX 44

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Purpleberry BX #7 ( Doesnt seem to have very much color atm. Nice branching tho)
(#9, the male I have looks identical to #7 in structure, branching etc)
PBBX 7
PBBX 77

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
My PBBX is slower. But I messed em up. So I cant say if its the strain.
Mine are just about 3 months old,five days in.I wouldn't say slow growers but they love a square diet(not too rich)and lots of light.that is what i am seeing so far
2012 04 14 021637
2012 04 14 021456
they are bigger than I wanted actually.lol.4'+

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Those are looking great Thunderfudge!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks pdx and Ken.hopefully we can follow ruffy's lead and get a good idea of what is what.they dp really enjoy a good transplanting.these aeroplane up to their final hone in #7s.good luck everybody

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Long over due update..

Well, I was going to flip them almost 2 months ago but went thru a rough patch in life. I ended up taking them to a buddies to flower but we ended up vegging em longer due to a few diff reasons. #1) We had to wait on spots in the cloner before I could take cuts, then once the cuts were taken, they took forever to root (bubble cloner). Out of the 8 females I ony got 1,2,3,5,7,and 8 to root and am still waiting and crossing my fingers on #4 and #6, but finally flipped the Purpleberrys 3 wks ago wed (4th o' July!) Seeing as they were vegging and and werent at my spot, I didnt go out and buy a new camera yet ( lost my old 1 a few months ago) But now that they're flowering I might take some pics of em at some point if I can borrow a cam or buy 1. Besides the slow rooting (for me at least) and the fact I still havent totally dialed in their feeding (N whores) Im still hella excited to see how the turn out.
Oh and I think CV said it taks a few weeks to show their color but #7, one I thought wouldnt color up, showed color a few days almost instantly.. Dark purple. :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah Good to hear from you PDX.
I hope its smooth sailing ahead for you brother.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

im in the process of choppin some of the purple berry bx's right now actually..i had a grape kool aid/jolly rancher pheno that was violet/magenta/reddish colored (no green at all)...3 odorless gdp colored phenos and two BLACK phenos that have a mild floral sweet smell...these two ladies are f...in PURPLE my friends...super purp and they were in a tester tent that i basically do not control environmentally ( around 85 degrees...OUCH)... they all still turned purple...every single pheno...two of them tho were straight unbelievable...like nothing ive ever seen in the color department...dont have a camera right now but i might pick one up tomorrow and put up some pics...these are DEFINITELY worth posting up and seeing...great job CV...wanting to run some of that garlic breath of yours...hopefully i can get my hands on a pack before its too late..

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

PDX...hope to see you rockin these on here soon...good luck to you brotha...you'll love these ladies..they were a definite score and great accomplishment by CannaVenture...stay up...peace

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
im in the process of choppin some of the purple berry bx's right now actually..i had a grape kool aid/jolly rancher pheno that was violet/magenta/reddish colored (no green at all)...3 odorless gdp colored phenos and two BLACK phenos that have a mild floral sweet smell...these two ladies are f...in PURPLE my friends...super purp and they were in a tester tent that i basically do not control environmentally ( around 85 degrees...OUCH)... they all still turned purple...every single pheno...two of them tho were straight unbelievable...like nothing ive ever seen in the color department...dont have a camera right now but i might pick one up tomorrow and put up some pics...these are DEFINITELY worth posting up and seeing...great job CV...wanting to run some of that garlic breath of yours...hopefully i can get my hands on a pack before its too late..

:eek: black buds?
Dude you are getting me so figging excited right now......I got one girl with Really Purple stems
(CV said it means nothing) (But its all I got so far)
I have another with tiny tiny little tiny leaves(all of the leaves)

Post those Pics!!! Pleesesse :D

I gotta see this...

Latest posts

Top Bottom