Peaches And Cotton Candy

• Thread starter brazel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Leaf mold is the same, high dollar but I've never seen it for sale. Jerry up in Maine uses leaf mold, talk to him. I don't have enough leaves around here

Organikz

Organikz

Leaf mold is the same, high dollar but I've never seen it for sale. Jerry up in Maine uses leaf mold, talk to him. I don't have enough leaves around here
ok i will make some leaf mold. all you have to do is pile it high. the stuff on the bottom gets mold.

20171223 143059
Organikz

Organikz

Haha after watching that I was like duh! That's what I've been saying worms, compost leaves! When I said I wouldn't think that I don't know what I was thinking!? I'm dumb

But yes that's the whole no till !
have you read el rancho's thread man. i never thought about how big a dynamic accumulator cannabis really is. Tap roots have grown up to 19' long...crazy...

brazel

brazel

After you build your soil, you really don't need any more inputs.

I feel like I've seen this somewhere... oh yeah outside!

brazel

brazel

Since you like mountain organics heres another site for your perusal,
http://dragonflyearthmedicine.ca/index.html
I hope you don't take this as negative cause I am stoked you use them vs others but take a look between the two companies. Ingredients, application... etc
Not a pissing competition or anything like that, like i said their better than a lot out there! If you like them keep using them!
I prefer MOFO. Check if you haven't already. I used dragon, but to me a proper built soil has most of what they offer and the other ingredients I'd rather just source by myself! Cheers bro

https://mountainorganics.net/p/notill-gardening

http://www.dragonflyearthmedicine.com/applications.html

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i just do it to get rid of leaves. If i bag my leaves it ends up being roughly 100 bags and that's shredded!!! don't want to contribute to CO2 pollution either!!!
Lol that’s a lot of leaves

brazel

brazel

I mean unless you want big buds... then you use... overdrive, big bud & bud igniter and if you want the bud to taste good and enhance the terps add flawless finish and bud candy and if you want the bud to be potent add b-52, nirvana, bud factor x and rhino skin and don't forget about your base and at least five other products! Haha I joke

brazel

brazel

Cosmic lotus, purple lotus, one bx and velvet sunrise in a 100 gallon container. 4 vero 4000k at 90w each, 6 citizen 3500k i think at 50w, quantum board 304 4000k at 260w, 2 far red indicator pucks, 40 photo red from rapid.

Jamescoleman

Jamescoleman

how did you know I was growing widow? Lol and on a more serious note which is better soil grow indoors or fully hydro ? Need your input brother and anyone else who has grown both ways looking for best yield and easiest to tend to my rheumatoid is getting worse

Organikz

Organikz

how did you know I was growing widow? Lol and on a more serious note which is better soil grow indoors or fully hydro ? Need your input brother and anyone else who has grown both ways looking for best yield and easiest to tend to my rheumatoid is getting worse
For someone with an ailment such as yours no question...i would choose a water only of some sort, whether it be a super soil mix or a biochar mix. KiS organics sells a water only and biochar mix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom