*Perpetual Goods* - Alien Genetics

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
thanks dusa , i got it the grow shop and i mean grow shop - only 1 around here ..... had one left and was only 57 bucks not 60 and shipping , so i'm good now if i could just get 1 ml out of the damn bottle at a time. Great stuff thou i am loving the result... good looking at .... girl peace soser
They also have a root product too

soserthc1

soserthc1

i just picked up a bunch of chemical's from a craig's list deal all house and garden stuff and the insanely expensive root excellerator plus the whole line over 500 bucks worth of chem's , a co2 tank , a 9 light t'5 set up and a bunch of gadgets for 110 bucks ..... thou i wanna stay organic i couldn't pass it up... but i will use the root exculator , had a price tag of 77 bucks and i seen it on ebay bidded up to 155 this morning ... thanks dusa.... peace soser

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
i just picked up a bunch of chemical's from a craig's list deal all house and garden stuff and the insanely expensive root excellerator plus the whole line over 500 bucks worth of chem's , a co2 tank , a 9 light t'5 set up and a bunch of gadgets for 110 bucks ..... thou i wanna stay organic i couldn't pass it up... but i will use the root exculator , had a price tag of 77 bucks and i seen it on ebay bidded up to 155 this morning ... thanks dusa.... peace soser
Good SCORE

E

el_tenador

Hey everyone!! Things are moving along in my flower room & I thought I'd throw a quick update up since I just happened to have my camera with me.
I spent last night trying to find out if anyone that's got Rock Candy going topped as early as I have for comparison. I'm really fascinated with #1. Topping it seemed to throw it into overdrive. I also noticed that after topping, the upper portion of the stem rotated, changing the top two branches from perpendicular to parallel with each other. I've never noticed anything like that before. I topped #1 a second time today. The way it's growing, it'll probably need to go into flower before #2.
Looking @ my veg area, the 4ft light is hung higher to lower, left to right. I go into veg every 2-3 days & play what I call plant tetris, moving plants around as they grow so that they're always as close to the light as possible to reduce stretch. Doesn't seem to matter with #1, though. lol... I keep imagining what these babies would do if I could run a light with some power.
I love me some #2. Something about it's fat leaves & chunkiness that I like. Growth is tight, nodes are even.
Be well everyone. Thanks for stopping through. Lady Goods:D
ARC #2 (left) #1 (right)
The #1 main stem twisted after topping
ARC #2
Your babies look like they are loving life Madame GC, great work... I'm hoping to acquire these in the not too distant future, before they sellout atleast. will be watching the show.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Looking nice and fat Lady goods ! You go girl:)
Thanks... I should go grab some pics before I post this reply. Bigger, not much new though. I've been using all three of their products, the Rootamentary along with the True Blooms & Sea Green. I only use the Rootamentary when I feel my plants my need... hasn't been often yet.
Yeah, that is quite the score, soser. My buddy that hooked up the Primordial Solutions goods also gave me a couple of sample bottles of the root excellerator too. Super basic label with just dosing info. I want to research what's in it before I use it so I'm not doubling up on something the Rootamentary might already be doing.
Your babies look like they are loving life Madame GC, great work... I'm hoping to acquire these in the not too distant future, before they sellout atleast. will be watching the show.
Merci beaucoup, el_tenador. Appreciate you stopping through these parts. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty sure the ARC are sold out. From what I see, though, you can't go wrong with any Alien gear. I've already got my next purchase in mind!:D
Here's how they're doing!
ARC #1
IMG 4855
IMG 4856
ARC#2
IMG 4859
IMG 4861

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Update time! :) I'm a bit disappointed with myself for not tending the plants during my birthday week. The plants spent one day too many drying out between waterings & since we fired up the furnace, I should have adjusted my waterings accordingly. Still a bit too early to tell, but I think this may affect what has been a real nice f/m ratio up until now. (I'm thinking #1 may be male, #2 female.) I'm brewing a tea for the plants in veg which they'll get before I go to bed. Pics are before & after the training session. :) Sorry for the blurry pics! :confused:
ARC #1
IMG 0143
IMG 0145
IMG 0147
IMG 0149
ARC #2
IMG 0138
IMG 0139
IMG 0141
IMG 0142

K

keonaona

birthday week !!!! damn lady good's you celebrated the whole week.. hahaha ..sounds like good times to me.. lol..your arc's will forgive you !! jus give'm some love and they'll be back on there feet in no time.. and by the way happy birthday week ma... keep rockin it in your part of paradise.. take it easy lady good's..........

dirk d

dirk d

Happy belated Birthweek! lol I put so many of my seedlings through some major stress and I think that sex should already be determined by now. It just hasn't shown yet.

I almost killed my Orange Diesel Kush seedlings around 30 days and they somehow survived lol Ended up with 4 out of 5 females.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

I like the Training Goods! Looks like they do too! :)
Nice work!
Appreciate the kind words, ken. I usually train earlier & have yet to get things somewhat symmetrical, but getting there. Just peeped the dried shot you posted of the Rock Candy bag & it got me even more excited! Nice work to you as well!:D
birthday week !!!! damn lady good's you celebrated the whole week.. hahaha ..sounds like good times to me.. lol..your arc's will forgive you !! jus give'm some love and they'll be back on there feet in no time.. and by the way happy birthday week ma... keep rockin it in your part of paradise.. take it easy lady good's..........
Always good to have your good vibes in the threads keonaona. Thanks for the bday wishes! :) 4 close friends have birthdays the same week as mine & I usually get the bare minimum done that week... Squeezed in 3 extra shifts @ work, too, and I'm just getting the garden fully back on track. Thanks again for stopping through! Be well!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Happy belated Birthweek! lol I put so many of my seedlings through some major stress and I think that sex should already be determined by now. It just hasn't shown yet.

I almost killed my Orange Diesel Kush seedlings around 30 days and they somehow survived lol Ended up with 4 out of 5 females.
Thanks for the bday love, dirk. I wished for a woodworking elf to visit in my sleep... hasn't panned out.:D I see sawdust in my future. I've stressed seedlings before from mothering, but never neglect & I'm disappointed with myself. Maybe by the time sex fully shows, I'll at least have my flower room re-do figured out.

K

keonaona

Appreciate the kind words, ken. I usually train earlier & have yet to get things somewhat symmetrical, but getting there. Just peeped the dried shot you posted of the Rock Candy bag & it got me even more excited! Nice work to you as well!:D

Always good to have your good vibes in the threads keonaona. Thanks for the bday wishes! :) 4 close friends have birthdays the same week as mine & I usually get the bare minimum done that week... Squeezed in 3 extra shifts @ work, too, and I'm just getting the garden fully back on track. Thanks again for stopping through! Be well!

same here lady good's been celebrating birthday's since the beginning of the month with family member's and myself.. but it aint over jus yet.. while your doing the week birthday i'm doing almost a month of birthday's ... hahaha.. by the time this month is over i'll be all blasted from all the weed and i'll be adding a few more stretch mark's from all the good food..lmao... celebration time !!! to be continued..................

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks for the bday love, dirk. I wished for a woodworking elf to visit in my sleep... hasn't panned out.:D I see sawdust in my future. I've stressed seedlings before from mothering, but never neglect & I'm disappointed with myself. Maybe by the time sex fully shows, I'll at least have my flower room re-do figured out.
What happened Goods ..... Did I miss something all good ?

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Wiggle wiggle wiggle
Shake it for pesos, queso! ;)
Is that you Cheese? Nice suit;)
lol... Hey there Medusa! You doin' well?
What happened Goods ..... Did I miss something all good ?
Yeah, but nothing much. 1 day too many between waterings left my veg room looking sad. The Rock Candy perked back up @ the sight of the water jug, so it's all good, but I know that's a stress that can affect plant sex, that's my main worry. The plants look great. Continuing to bush out nicely. I think topping & training may also be holding the sexing process up. I'll actually probably take cuttings tonight & hopefully they'll show sex next week & will be transplanted accordingly.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Shake it for pesos, queso! ;)

lol... Hey there Medusa! You doin' well?

Yeah, but nothing much. 1 day too many between waterings left my veg room looking sad. The Rock Candy perked back up @ the sight of the water jug, so it's all good, but I know that's a stress that can affect plant sex, that's my main worry. The plants look great. Continuing to bush out nicely. I think topping & training may also be holding the sexing process up. I'll actually probably take cuttings tonight & hopefully they'll show sex next week & will be transplanted accordingly.
No worries on one day but I am a over feeding/watering kind of guy..... but summer get's tough back and forth to shore .... The only crop I ever lost was cause of getting stuck at shore and temp reached 105 for two days , stuff was hay... really sucks to cause they were three monster burmess plants..... also that is another reason why the sea green is so good , if you know your gonna be away you can over feed without ill effect's ..... be well Goods..... rap soon......peace soser

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Looking great! You have some healthy looking ladies there my friend!
Thank you very much surfr! Seeing these babies in action is a treat! I'm just nursing them along. :) Got a few people harvesting or about to harvest Rock Candy & that's driving me bonkers about wanting to get these babies into flower.
No worries on one day but I am a over feeding/watering kind of guy..... but summer get's tough back and forth to shore .... The only crop I ever lost was cause of getting stuck at shore and temp reached 105 for two days , stuff was hay... really sucks to cause they were three monster burmess plants..... also that is another reason why the sea green is so good , if you know your gonna be away you can over feed without ill effect's ..... be well Goods..... rap soon......peace soser
I used to be the queen of overwatering... First time underwatering. Ever. :mad: Overfeeding hasn't really been an issue since I've started using teas once a week. I was mainly worried about males/females... and really, a male wouldn't be a bad thing at all.:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom