*Perpetual Goods*

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

What up doe?:p Lady Goods here, welcoming you to my humble little thread. My perpetual garden started a li'l over a year ago with cfl's in a portable greenhouse I kept with me in my bedroom. I moved my grow to a 5'x5' area in the basement. I share that area with my housemate who constructed it. There's a separate much smaller veg area (don't have a clue on the dimensions). I'm growing organically in RO soil amended with Capulators beneficial packs, using a variation of Alien's Organic Feeding Program.
The strains I currently have going are Golden Nugget (last run), Medusa and a local Northern Lights/Maui Wowie cross (both keepers). I recently got a hold of some God's Gift seeds & last night a buddy hooked me up with strawberry cough x pure kush (m) x pre-98 katsu bubba kush beans. Been a minute since I've worked with a new strain, and I've been trying my darndest to not pop some Alien Rock Candy until I have everything else dialed in and adjustments made to the constructed area, so I figured I'd see how these are. Added root & nute packs to the soil, moistened with water & let the soil liven up as I soaked the seeds in nute pack solution. Coated the soaked seeds in nute bennies & planted them. Lack of room in the veg area has these babies starting under cfl's. Thanks for coming along on the journey!

Perpetual goods 3
Perpetual goods 4
Perpetual goods 2
Perpetual goods

619ster

619ster

Gotta love perpetual!! Used to get some great Bubba's Gift (Gods Gift x Bubba). I'd go ahead and crack them fire Alien Rock Candy's. Started 5 myself as soon as they landed, and was supposed to do like 2-3 other strains before that. Alien's got priority. Nice choice btw, Sour Dubbs x Tahoe Alien just gotta be pure chemmy gas funk!!! Sub'd!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Lady Goods taking care of business! Stop teasing and pop those Alien Rock Candies. Looking forward to the show :)
Haha, trust me, sd, I'm tweaking to pop them! I've just started working with the Alien feed program & bennies a couple weeks ago. I'll be brewing my first teas tomorrow so I want to make sure I get that fine tuned plus, I'd rather run those when I'm not sharing a grow area. There are variables right now that I can't control.:confused:
Damn. I want to go perpetual. I'm damn near close already. Look forward to seeing how you roll.

Perpetual was a big goal from the beginning for me. Need the variety! Appreciate you tunin' in!:)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

thats nice hook up. i really like gods gift too. im subbed up and cant wait to see the GOODS!
What up, cheese! Glad to have you along. The guy I got the seeds from doesn't grow organically and I can't wait to "re-taste" it, lol...
Gotta love perpetual!! Used to get some great Bubba's Gift (Gods Gift x Bubba). I'd go ahead and crack them fire Alien Rock Candy's. Started 5 myself as soon as they landed, and was supposed to do like 2-3 other strains before that. Alien's got priority. Nice choice btw, Sour Dubbs x Tahoe Alien just gotta be pure chemmy gas funk!!! Sub'd!
Welcome, 619!:) You and sd have got me seriously contemplating popping the ARC's, but I just don't feel prepared. Do you have a thread going for yours?
I'd love to hear more about your perpetual motion grow process some time. Thanks. :D
outwest
Shoot me a message anytime, outwest!
Be well, Farmers... Lady Goods:D

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

What's good farmers?!
3/3 sprouts for the str.cough/pk x 98 KBK (two have broken the surface, but aren't free of the seed) & 1/3 sprouts for the gods gift (also, not freed of the seed yet). A little more excitement than normal for the sprouts because I used a different germ method. I usually go with the paper towel method for germinating before placing them in soil but wanted to try something different. (I'll probably stick with the towel method. Seeing tails before planting sets my mind at ease, I guess. Here's the leader of the pack so far.
Lady Goods:D

IMG 3370

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Aaaaaawwwww shit! HaHa, what up Lady GC! I am SOOOO happy to hear things are working out on the living situation to be able to pop some new gear. Glad im not too late to the show. Get er done girl! Motivational support available if ya need. Kill it sister! Peace! Motiv

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

ITS ALIVE!
Well. It was. *sigh* (Love your sig, btw, cheese!)
We might have had some premature excitement on the home front... The sprouts that were still stuck in seeds weren't strong enough to get that final push out and the one that did wasn't deep enough or was too close to the light & began to shrivel. I wasn't the most pleased with their progress by Thursday and already started 3 more of each with my usual germ method. I don't know what I was thinking, I usually don't try something new like that across the board.
Aaaaaawwwww shit! HaHa, what up Lady GC! I am SOOOO happy to hear things are working out on the living situation to be able to pop some new gear. Glad im not too late to the show. Get er done girl! Motivational support available if ya need. Kill it sister! Peace! Motiv
Aawww, shite is right! The king of the grow logs himself! ;) What's good, Motiv! I appreciate you coming through (although I don't know how you have the time!) I just had to get some new gear going. I'm showing all kinds of restraint not jumping into the Alien Rock Candy, but I feel like doing that in the setup I have now would be like drinking Moët out of a plastic red solo cup. har.
Thanks for the good vibes, fellas! Lady Goods:p

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thanks GOODS! ahh thats sucks. when i get a stubborn bean ill help it out the shell. hope the next round of bean popping goes better for you..

drinking Moët out of a plastic red solo cup

made me feel low class cuz i drink from the bottle hahaha

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Still sipping Moet....
True dat, sd!
thanks GOODS! ahh thats sucks. when i get a stubborn bean ill help it out the shell. hope the next round of bean popping goes better for you..

drinking Moët out of a plastic red solo cup

made me feel low class cuz i drink from the bottle hahaha
C'mon... Drinking from the bottle is straight baller status, cheese! lol...

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Hope everyone is having a great day.
TWINS!! :D I'm guessing the one in front was from the early round of planting. Planning to just let'em go at it... Thoughts?
Lady Goods

i did that in my last seed popping...stuck two in one hole
if you are care full you can get them apart... do it soon before the roots twist together

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hello, all! Hope your week's off to a wonderful start. Here are some quick shots of the babies! Be well!
Lady Goods:D
(Strawberry Cough x Pure Kush(m)) x Pre 98 Katsu Bubba Kush
IMG 3534
IMG 3537
IMG 3540
god's gift
IMG 3529
#2 - think it's a li'l stunted after having trouble bursting through the seed.
IMG 3530

Top Bottom