*Perpetual Goods*

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

i did that in my last seed popping...stuck two in one hole
if you are care full you can get them apart... do it soon before the roots twist together
2 in 1 hole... you dirty dirty farmer!
lol... I did my best to let that 2 in 1 comment slide. :eek:
and were off to the races! i hve a strain i just created, if youre willing to give it a try id be honored to let you try them. hit me back and let me now. keep up the good work GOODS
Awful kind of ya, cheeser!:p
nice one lady goods, i'm rooting for ya.

neverbreak
Thanks for swinging through with the good vibes, neverbreak! :)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey there, everyone! Hope you've been having a great day! Found myself yesterday doing a small veg room re-do! A more accessible space. Using flouros now, the li'l ones like to nestle against 'em.
The 'nursery' area of veg.
IMG 3628
God's Gift #1 & 2 (off to a leggy start)
IMG 3627
IMG 3626
Strawberry Cough x Pure Kush(m) X Pre 98 Katsu Bubba Kush
IMG 3625
IMG 3622
IMG 3624
Appreciate you taking the time to stop through the early stages! Be well! Lady Goods:p​

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I gotta say if your grow skills are anywhere even close to you journal skills we are in for a serious treat on this one. Great photo skills. Organization is top notch. Strains are bangin'.

Loving it!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

I gotta say if your grow skills are anywhere even close to you journal skills we are in for a serious treat on this one. Great photo skills. Organization is top notch. Strains are bangin'.

Loving it!
Appreciate the kindness, Cap. You and your bennies hold a special place in my garden! :D

Things are moving along nicely in the nursery. Transplanted a Northern Maui cutting(what I've been calling the NL/Maui Wowie cross) & one of the (Strawberry Cough x Pure Kush) X Pre 98 Katsu Bubba Kush seedlings (which I'm just gonna shorten to Strawberry Katsu Kush, lol) which had developed a serious lean to it. Not sure if it could handle the vornado fan or if it was dampening. I've also sprouted two GDP bagseed which went into soil on Thursday. In the group shot, you can see one of them front and center. The li'l one's got Cap's foliar on Thursday, so you may see some residue spots.
L - R, back row - GDP#2 (@ soil level, not seen) & Strawberry Katsu Kush # 2 & 3
front row - gg #2, GDP#1, gg#1
IMG 3685
gg#1 (towers over all the others)
IMG 3687
gg# 2
IMG 3681
IMG 3683
strawberry katsu kush #1 in it's new 1gal home
IMG 3675
skk#2
IMG 3679
skk#3
IMG 3680
I had been contemplating shutting down my grow for a possible move so I'm a little off my schedule. For at least a week, I'll only have 3 plants in flower, where I usually have 4, but things will be quickly be picking up! Cheese is blessing me with some Kenny Sours (Thank you very much!!:D ) & I have a Sannie strain or two waiting in the wings as well.
Thanks for taking a peek! Have a great week! Lady Goods

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Looking good Lady Goods! Those seedlings are looking healthy and well cared for. :)
Appreciate it, monkey! Just trying to provide a good home for them.
The thread is definitely showing promise- I'm very interested in your approach to perpetual gardening. Every time I think I have a full understanding, someone comes along and shows me something new...
Thanks, ttystikk! Approach? Variety in growing, variety in smoking, maybe? lol... I don't consider what I'm doing an approach just yet but if you want to know something specific, just ask. I'd gotten to the point where I'd have a month without a harvest, then harvest a different strain every two weeks or so (depending on how long I'd flush) for a month and a half or two. For the last 6-8 months I've been working the same 3 strains. I'm excited for new personalities... I'm also excited that these will be getting Cap's bennies & teas from the jump.
moving right along goods and the babies are lookin great. keep it up.
Thank you cheese. How are things going on your end?
Here's a shot of the Northern Maui that just went into darkness before flower.:) Forgive the yellowing in the first shot. It was too hard hold the tape measure between my knees and properly white balance, hence, the second shot. .
IMG 3693
IMG 3686

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking GREAT Lady GC! Off to a killer start. Great thread so far as well. Great pick up on the Kenny Sours from Queso Grande, those should be Diggity DANK! Can't wait to see this baby poppin off in flower. Keep killin it Sister! Rap soon. Motiv

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Approach, as in how you decide what moves into the next growing phase and when. Do you have a schedule, or do it when plants reach certain milestones (like size), or?
No, ttystikk...I've gotta be pretty whimsical about my decisions to move plants through their cycles. Two days before I threw the n.maui into flower, I thought about transplanting to a 5g & vegging another week, but I needed the room to transplant a seedling before I'd planned... yaddah-yaddah-yaddah, you can just say I'm on their schedule. lol... I only move one plant from veg to flower at a time. I won't put the same strain into flower back to back (the last thing into flower was the northern maui, so it's excluded from going into flower next). Those are the only 'rules' I try to work around. Grow space constraints dictate a lot more than I'd like. :confused:
pretty good, gearing up for the next flower run. im hoping within 10 - 14 days ill be flipping again
I'm gearing up for your flip, too, Cheese! Got some killer in there!
Looking GREAT Lady GC! Off to a killer start. Great thread so far as well. Great pick up on the Kenny Sours from Queso Grande, those should be Diggity DANK! Can't wait to see this baby poppin off in flower. Keep killin it Sister! Rap soon. Motiv
Thanks, Motiv! Appreciate you taking the time to roll through with your good vibes! I'm enjoying doing the log. It's been helping me keep track in a way that my day planner just doesn't. I'm excited about the Kenny Sours. So kind of the Queso to let me work with 'em. Excited for your approaching harvest too! ;)
I'm going to transplant a couple of the SKK seedlings tonight... rearrange things in veg. Be well, peeps! Lady Goods

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey farmers! I hope everyone is staying cool & doing well!! A/C is out here & things are getting warm and humid, but the repairman should be out tomorrow.:confused:
Alright, both GDP bagseed sprouted and will probably be transplanted by the end of the weekend.
IMG 3809
IMG 3811
Went ahead and transplanted both god's gift. No room for the weak, so gg#1 has until the end of the week to prove itself before it's going to get pulled, but gg#2 is coming along nicely (I didn't white balance like usual, but gg#1 actually has a tinge of yellow to it).
IMG 3800
IMG 3796
SKK #1 was transplanted before #2 & #3 and it had a burst of growth in it's new home. If it's a female, I'll top her as soon as she shows.
IMG 3818
IMG 3816
IMG 3817
IMG 3815
#2 and #3 are about the same size, transplanted 4 days ago.
IMG 3806
IMG 3807
That's what's going down now. I know you have to catch the ball before you run up the field, but I can wait no longer, lol... I've decided I have to have an Alien harvest for my bday, so I'll be popping a couple Rock Candy along with a couple of Sannie's Anesthesia and Killing Fields f3 x Sativa Queen f3 that were given to me by my sis sometime towards the end of the month. Trying to line up a decent show for the farm.;) Appreciate you stopping through!
Be well, everyone! Lady Goods

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

What's good farmers? I hope everyone is doing well. First off, gotta say thank you to bigcheese for tossing me some Kenny Sours beans. When I say some, I mean he gave me enough to pass these out like it's Halloween! Gonna be running these next with the ARC & whatever else I actually decide on. Probably germing this week.
Here we go!
god's gift
IMG 3921
Grandaddy Purps (bagseed) #1
IMG 3913
GDP #2 (in plastic for space purposes)
IMG 3944
SKK#1 - The guy I got the beans from says the taller one would be the pheno I'm looking for. This is the tallest of the three.
IMG 3930
IMG 3933
IMG 3929
SKK#2 - Topped right after this picture was taken
IMG 3938
SKK#3
IMG 3934
And the lonely :( Northern Maui in Flower, 3 weeks
IMG 3908
IMG 3911
I'm still getting everything dialed in with the new regiment. I feel like this NMaui looks better than the last run. I appreciate your thoughts & taking the time to come through!
Be well! Lady Goods

Latest posts

Top Bottom