*Perpetual Goods*

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

WILL YOU MARRY ME ?
You'd have to ask the garden for my dirty hands in marriage, lol...;) How the frick have you been? I've got a lineage question I'm going to shoot your way in a li'l bit.
So funny dude. Hahaha
Yeah, I've missed his funny. :)
Wow Lady Goods, so much frost..what to do..good job!
Thanks dirk... I figure I'll just wait for some more frost to show up.:D
Is that pk pure kush or purple ?
Hey there Dad... The guy that I swapped beans with told me they were pre-98 katsu bubba kush x (strawberry cough x pure kush).
Really do appreciate everyone bringing the good vibes through my humble li'l grow. Be well! Lady Goods

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

You'd have to ask the garden for my dirty hands in marriage, lol...;) How the frick have you been? I've got a lineage question I'm going to shoot your way in a li'l bit.

Yeah, I've missed his funny. :)

Thanks dirk... I figure I'll just wait for some more frost to show up.:D

Hey there Dad... The guy that I swapped beans with told me they were pre-98 katsu bubba kush x (strawberry cough x pure kush).
Really do appreciate everyone bringing the good vibes through my humble li'l grow. Be well! Lady Goods
haha ive been good. just chillen with my fam and gardening. i dont think your garden will have any objections to my proposal.. so is that a yessss?

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

haha ive been good. just chillen with my fam and gardening. i dont think your garden will have any objections to my proposal.. so is that a yessss?
lol... ok, if you can smoke me under the table it's on.;)
Hate that low battery!.. Things look well as usual. MWD
Thanks, MWD. You've got a good looking fleet of Tahoe goin' yourself!
Damn thats some fire @goodsencranium your harvest will be bountiful
Appreciate it much, Dad!

619ster

619ster

Big Cheese is a fool!!! Too funny!!!!!! hahahaha

Goods your buds are looking stooooooooopid frosty!!!! I miss growing Pure Kush crosses! They are definitely some of the frostiest.

Well Cheese already made his move, so I have to detour. You have sisters eh?;)

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Big Cheese is a fool!!! Too funny!!!!!! hahahaha

Goods your buds are looking stooooooooopid frosty!!!! I miss growing Pure Kush crosses! They are definitely some of the frostiest.

Well Cheese already made his move, so I have to detour. You have sisters eh?;)
Ha. What you boys don't know is that I sit here with a huge goiter out of the side of my neck.
(obscure Seinfeld reference. No goiter offense intended.):oops:

Thanks 619. I have nothing to do with the frost content of these babies. I just try to keep them happy enough to let them do what they do.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Not doubting your ability but i dont think that will a problem.
It hasn't happened yet, but I like your confidence!

Just popping through before work with a few pics. The GDP that I have going will start to get it's molasses flush this week... Guess I need to figure out what will be taking it's place. I'm thinking it's gotta be the #1 bubba doing it's thing in veg. The first plant I've grown to get a 5g pot . Everything so far has been fine in 3gs. There are comparison pics of the #2 & #3 cured nugs.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!:D
Bubba #1
IMG 5311
#2 (left) & #3 (right)
IMG 5321
IMG 5324
IMG 5330
IMG 5333
IMG 5335

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

I think you are right about that Bubba. Looks like she is ready to go. Nice nugs
Thanks much, sd. You have a good Thanksgiving? Yeah, the bubba's gotta go.

The bubba has another inch or so & the top isn't getting any light. Space in flower, of course, was an issue for not moving it sooner, but I also finally had the guy that gave the beans to me over to take some cuttings before I flowered her. She'll make the move in the next couple of days.
I need a new bulb. had a dream about it last week. A bulb & a saw.
Final shots of the grandaddy purp before harvest. Today is 59 days. Nugs aren't the burgandy of the first purp I grew. Smells similar, though.
Hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving.
IMG 5444
IMG 5445
IMG 5446
IMG 5442
IMG 5443
IMG 5437
IMG 5441

sdgrower

sdgrower

Thanks much, sd. You have a good Thanksgiving? Yeah, the bubba's gotta go.

The bubba has another inch or so & the top isn't getting any light. Space in flower, of course, was an issue for not moving it sooner, but I also finally had the guy that gave the beans to me over to take some cuttings before I flowered her. She'll make the move in the next couple of days.
I need a new bulb. had a dream about it last week. A bulb & a saw.
Final shots of the grandaddy purp before harvest. Today is 59 days. Nugs aren't the burgandy of the first purp I grew. Smells similar, though.
Hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving.

I had a great Thanksgiving Lady Goodsen, thanks for asking. :)
Hope you had a great one as well

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hello all... Hope your week is going well.
Bubba #1 went into flower on the 28th. Before I threw her in, I took four additional cuttings, but left them in a half pint Ball canning jar with some water. Things have been a little crazy for me, so I didn't get them transplanted immediately. Added water once or twice a week & look at what I discovered yesterday! :) 2 sprouted nice roots, one a li'l better than the other.

IMG 5587
IMG 5586
IMG 5592

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

GOODS, its been awhile but wanted to wish you a happy holidays and to say everything is looking great ! hope all is well on the home front . be safe and have fun . . .
Thanks, cheese! Always makes me smile to 'see' you! Happiest holiday wishes to you & the li'l one!
nice looking set of roots, Goods. happy holidays to you and everyone else.
Thanks much, catdaddy. Appreciate it! Happy holidays to you & yours as well!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Happy Friday everyone! Decided to go ahead and harvest the bubba. The last plant of mine over in Foster's care. Didn't receive tea for the last four weeks, so I'm sure this big girl could have done better, but I'm not disappointed. This harvest marks closure... :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Be well.
LG
IMG 5735
IMG 5738
IMG 5739
IMG 5742
IMG 5743
IMG 5827
IMG 5828
IMG 5830
IMG 5831
IMG 5859
IMG 5860
IMG 5861
IMG 5862
IMG 5863
IMG 5866

IMG 5832
619ster

619ster

Gotta love some good Bubba!!! Beautiful shots Goods! Looking forward to what's in store for the future. Hope you get things situated quickly, and come back in full force;)

Top Bottom