*Perpetual Goods*

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Colorado has just experienced its hottest month. Ever. July blew the lid off the all-time average hottest month record by over a full degree F, crushing the previous trend of one tenth degree increases- this is a very bad sign of accelerating climate change and therefore steps must be taken on a national and personal level to cope. I had to upgrade my cooling system twice last month...

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Colorado has just experienced its hottest month. Ever. July blew the lid off the all-time average hottest month record by over a full degree F, crushing the previous trend of one tenth degree increases- this is a very bad sign of accelerating climate change and therefore steps must be taken on a national and personal level to cope. I had to upgrade my cooling system twice last month...
Yeah man, it has NOT been a fun summer so far. I cant even run my single 1k at full power right now. Cmon fall and winter! Peace all! Motiv

Keep up the good work GC! How are things going? Peace and blessings sister! Motiv

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Everything's looking great in there- hope you got your AC problems sorted out...
Wow, ttystikk, is everything good with your cooling system? Ours was taken care of fairly quickly. We had such an incredibly mild winter here, that I expected a warm summer, but I know we're not dealing with the temps that you guys are.
Yeah man, it has NOT been a fun summer so far. I cant even run my single 1k at full power right now. Cmon fall and winter! Peace all! Motiv

Keep up the good work GC! How are things going? Peace and blessings sister! Motiv
What up, Motiv! I know what you're dealin' with and all with the temps, but I'm not wishing an early arrival from winter. I've actually spent less time online to enjoy the summer, because I'm allergic to cold. lol...
Things are well here. The god's gift showed her sex this a.m. and the others have pre-sex nubbins... I've started a couple Alien Rock Candy & Ms. Universe (which will get their own threads under their breeders' sections. I am currently soaking some Kenny Sours & Purple Wreck F2s. Who cares about a veg room traffic jam, lol! The lonely Northern Maui in flower is doing alright. About two weeks from flush, closest to a trouble free flower time I've had & should be the biggest single plant yield since I started. The quest to improve continues!
On a personal note, the Olympics re-fueled my fire. In addition to yoga (could I be more hippie, lol...) I've started working out again, hoping to find an indoor fall volleyball league, been a few years & I miss playing.
I'll try to get some pics up after work sometime this weekend. Stay cool & be well!
Lady Goods

ttystikk

ttystikk

Wow, ttystikk, is everything good with your cooling system? Ours was taken care of fairly quickly. We had such an incredibly mild winter here, that I expected a warm summer, but I know we're not dealing with the temps that you guys are.

What up, Motiv! I know what you're dealin' with and all with the temps, but I'm not wishing an early arrival from winter. I've actually spent less time online to enjoy the summer, because I'm allergic to cold. lol...
Things are well here. The god's gift showed her sex this a.m. and the others have pre-sex nubbins... I've started a couple Alien Rock Candy & Ms. Universe (which will get their own threads under their breeders' sections. I am currently soaking some Kenny Sours & Purple Wreck F2s. Who cares about a veg room traffic jam, lol! The lonely Northern Maui in flower is doing alright. About two weeks from flush, closest to a trouble free flower time I've had & should be the biggest single plant yield since I started. The quest to improve continues!
On a personal note, the Olympics re-fueled my fire. In addition to yoga (could I be more hippie, lol...) I've started working out again, hoping to find an indoor fall volleyball league, been a few years & I miss playing.
I'll try to get some pics up after work sometime this weekend. Stay cool & be well!
Lady Goods

I have a 2 ton Chillking chiller, with Ice Box coolers in the bloom room and cooling coils in the RDWC units. The upgrades included adding an additional Ice Box heat exchanger for cooling bloom room air and adding one to the outlet of my dehumidifier, just for fun. That makes three Ice Boxes cooling an 8kW sealed bloomroom with sealed and vented lighting. The chiller itself has headroom to spare...

I'm in no hurry to see winter's return, either- spring and fall are my favorite seasons around here, anyway- nice weather, cool nights, great scenery, good fishing... what's not to like? Ski season will be here soon enough, why rush it?

Too bad you're so far away, I could use a yoga partner! How 'bout that ladies pro beach volleyball pair? Three Olympics, three gold medals... and a grand total of just one lost set in their whole olympic career? Deux ex Machina!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

I have a 2 ton Chillking chiller, with Ice Box coolers in the bloom room and cooling coils in the RDWC units. The upgrades included adding an additional Ice Box heat exchanger for cooling bloom room air and adding one to the outlet of my dehumidifier, just for fun. That makes three Ice Boxes cooling an 8kW sealed bloomroom with sealed and vented lighting. The chiller itself has headroom to spare...

I'm in no hurry to see winter's return, either- spring and fall are my favorite seasons around here, anyway- nice weather, cool nights, great scenery, good fishing... what's not to like? Ski season will be here soon enough, why rush it?

Too bad you're so far away, I could use a yoga partner! How 'bout that ladies pro beach volleyball pair? Three Olympics, three gold medals... and a grand total of just one lost set in their whole olympic career? Deux ex Machina!
Sounds like a pretty impressive set up you have going, ttystikk. I'd love to have a yoga partner, lol... Most of the people I've asked don't believe the benefits, at least the physical ones. Most see it as something for only meditative purposes. Misty & Kerri are amazing. Beach volleyball is so much more difficult than court ball. I give props to the other U.S. team, too. Can't remember their names right now. I'm just getting over my Olympic withdrawals, lol.
You have it goin' on Lady Goods!!!!! Props to your gardening skills and i love the content of your posts... Fire in your writing skills! I'll be here checking up on your progress.:)

Peace
OC
Thanks, OC. Appreciate you coming through with your kind words! Progress coming in the next post! :D

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Here we go, farmers. For some reason, clicking insert every image as a thumbnail doesn't work for me, so I'm going to list what's what. (There's a little burn on a few leaves from placing them back under the lights too soon after foliar or hitting them a bit early with some Rootamentary.)

SKK #1 - #4119 & 4141 - Showing pre-sex nubbins
SKK #2 - #4129 & 4130 - Topped, showing nubbins
SKK #3 - #4122 & 4127

Grandaddy Purps (bagseed)
#1 - #4142 & 4145
#2 - 4147 & 4155

god's gift - showed herself on Thursday
#4156 & 4157

Northern Maui (front) & Medusa (back)

#4095 is the Northern Maui in flower. It also experienced a little burn as we were learning to work with the new feed regiment and a few days sans a/c, but overall, an improvement over my last run.
One each of the Kenny Sours & Purple Wreck F2 have cracked. Hoping the others will be good to go into soil tomorrow.
As always, thanks for taking the time to come through. Be well & you & your gardens stay cool.:D
Lady Goods

IMG 4119
IMG 4122
IMG 4127
IMG 4129
IMG 4130
IMG 4141
IMG 4142
IMG 4145
IMG 4147
IMG 4155
IMG 4156
IMG 4157
IMG 4173
IMG 4095
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Lookin very nice.. I love that small plant super packed with lots of heavy buds great work
Thanks for stopping through, Goo! Gotta trim & train for the space constraints.
Image 4095 is fine as kind! Ovah...

OC
Appreciate your kind words, OC. Getting better as a farmer due to this wonderful li'l place!
i was digging all the vegg ,,,and bammmm image 4095,,,,:D nice work goodsen
lol... I usually have a few more in flower, jim, but the grow was in limbo for a while. Making up for it now, though... It's going to get crazy in a few months!
got it goin on over there goods.
Merci beaucoup, queso. I'm going to mix soil & drop the Kenny Sours right now!
Someone's packing some heat! lol such a nice rack you have there, lol.
lol... No where near your caged heat, dirk, but they keep me happy. Thanks for taking a peek!
Time to get my hands dirty! Lady Goods

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Nice Lady :)

I wanna grow some Gods gift for my wife to try....
Norcal hooked me up :D ...I just need to make room ;)

Good growing to ya Lady G! :)
Hey there, ken. Glad to have you stopping by. I feel you on the making room.:) I'm probably going to throw her into flower in the next couple days to clear some room in veg. She got pretty leggy in the 1gal so I only transplanted up to 2g. Green vibes right back @ ya.:D

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey everyone. Hope all is well. I lost a close friend that I work with last week. Probably one of the best people I will ever come across. I've often taken comfort in my grow when I've been down before, but haven't had it in me to do much more than the bare minimum. Last night, I mixed some soil, a lot of transplanting that should have been done last week. When I took these pics for the update last night, I didn't check for sexing. I noticed today grandaddy purp #2 is a female. I'll check the others when I transplant her tomorrow. I appreciate you stopping through.
Lady Goods

#4221 - purple wreck f2 babies
#4228 & #4229 - god's gift
#4237 & #4239 - grandaddy purp #2
#4241 & #4244 - SKK #1
#4245 & #4250 - SKK #1 & #2
#4251 - SKK #2
#4255 - SKK #3
#4257 - grandaddy purp #1

IMG 4257
IMG 4228
IMG 4229