*Perpetual Goods*

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

yes lady G same here!! i give a lot of hand shakes and hugs.. you can feel how much a person cares for you by the way they hug you ..we only get one round in life . why not leave on a good note !! glad to hear your healing is goin well and i can make you smile now and then ..spread da ALOHA its the only way to fly... lol.. sending some blessings to you from da isl's sis to help with the healing... respect lady goods...
Thanks again, keonaona. It's so appreciated.:)

How about some pics everyone? Bagged up the bubba hybrid & tried to get some of it's color... have to look past the frost, though, lol... It was hard to narrow them down. Have a great night everyone!
Lady Goods

IMG 5208
IMG 5173
IMG 5175
IMG 5177
IMG 5179
IMG 5189
IMG 5190
IMG 5194
IMG 5195
IMG 5198
IMG 5201
IMG 5203
IMG 5205
IMG 5207

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Goods fabulous bud fabulous photo's A+
Always appreciate your support, Miss 'dusa! ;)
damn awesome pics...
Thank you EVOKE. I take pictures like that's what makes them grow, lol... :p Hope things are well for you.
That bubba needs to be smoked.
lmao... Too, too true. I'm actually going to have to get this stuff out of reach. My sister gets more help from medibles & actually still have li'l jars of some stuff I'd given her last year! I just told her I was relinquishing the bubba to her for a monster cure, haha.
very nice looking buds, great grow show for sure. thanks.
No, catdaddy, thank you for riding along! :)

And in a lapse of judgement, I soaked some beans Monday, lol... I'll introduce them once they get their homes.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

wow, you really out did yourself with this grow. nice colors, and what a great display of your skills.
as Martin would say, you go Gurl.
Thank you very much, catdaddy. I don't know about skills... Always room for improvement! :)
I always love a purple plant. What smells are you getting?
They sure do put on a show, don't they sd? Wasn't even expecting it with the bubbas. #2 hasn't been throwing off strong scents. Hoping that changes with the cure. #3 has this earthy caramel goodness. Didn't really start kicking any smell until right before flush.
Nice looking bubba hybrid goodsen,
Hope she smokes as good as she looks..
HEY justblazen! Been a minute since I've seen you around! How are you doing? I'm hoping so, too. Early guess is that #2 will be the banger between them.
Appreciate the kind words everyone! Be well!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

awesome work GC much respect everything looks awesome.....that bubba looks delicious and not to mention that Katsu x SC x PK mmmmmm sounds so damn good....love the pics and again great work.....love to see some female growers on the farm especially ones with greenthumbs!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Looks like the yoga paid off for this girl.

I laughed so hard delae! Of course it'd be you that would notice my trim spot is right in front of the mat.:eek: Hope you're better than well! Really appreciate you taking the time to stop through!
Great work Goods !
Super frosty and very tasty lookin too :)

You have a super green thumb lady!
Thanks ken. The farm has helped me come a very long way in a very short time.
She's a beauty Lady goods !!
Appreciate the kindness, Medusa. I'm trying to get over the fact that I didn't take cuttings for either of these. :mad:
awesome work GC much respect everything looks awesome.....that bubba looks delicious and not to mention that Katsu x SC x PK mmmmmm sounds so damn good....love the pics and again great work.....love to see some female growers on the farm especially ones with greenthumbs!
What's good Mitchy? Thanks for the green vibes! You're killin' it with your fleet of Rockstars, too!
Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom