*Perpetual Goods*

• Thread starter Goodsen Cranium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Very nice ladies you got there LG fantastic photo's also and of course growing Medusa I really like I thought Ken Estes started Medusa this summer? And sorry for your loss only time seems to help best of luck sister Alienette:)
Thank you very much, Medusa. How was your trip? Would love to hear all about it. The medusa is one of the strains gifted to me when I first started, which will be two years this coming April. I received it as a clone, so I'm not absolutely positive.
Speaking of... here are a couple dried shots.
IMG 5072
IMG 5063
IMG 5066
IMG 5071

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thank you very much, Medusa. How was your trip? Would love to hear all about it. The medusa is one of the strains gifted to me when I first started, which will be two years this coming April. I received it as a clone, so I'm not absolutely positive.
Speaking of... here are a couple dried shots.
[/quot
How's she taste Lady G? The trip was much needed and nice and sunny

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Awesome thread!
Perpetual,means that you will never have a time in your life that,you have not got a plant growing.
Peace!
That's the goal, Oz. I was in limbo with thing a few back & popped a bunch of beans to get caught back up. Now I have this no end in sight backup in veg. Not a bad thing, really. Got one of Sannie's Ms. Universes going in this weekend.
Loving all the frost around you! must be getting close to snowboarding season lol great job..
Appreciate the kindness, dirk. Actually, the bubba hybrid that's coming down within the week is frostier & I'm so anxious to get her dried and jarred.
Im liking that kush cross ya got. The testers look dank!;) Go Lions!
I've really enjoyed watching them develop. My first kush strain. Smoked on the testers today & it's going to be vicious. Thanks for stopping through, BudMuncher & Go Lions! :D
How's she taste Lady G? The trip was much needed and nice and sunny
You are doing great girl We need to yak :) Got a few things to tell ya ! So much for all is equal :mad:
The medusa has this real heavy sweetness to it. You get this earthy citrus taste on exhale. I shot you a message. Let's chat it up!
Hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start! Be well!
Lady Goods:D

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

bbk x sc x pk#3 looks really awesome especially after the smells you described. I often walk into coffee shops and think the scents have similarities. I also really love coffee. Keep up the great work. MWD

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Love Sannies gear,my avatar this time is Sannies KOKush(f1). x Killin' Fields,back in 2010 I think,called her Cherry Stoner.
Can't wait to see Miss Universe(in perpetual motion,nude)!!!
Hey Oz, how are you doing? You'll have to make your way over to my Sannie thread to see Ms. Universe flowered out. The description from his site makes it sound like there are some pretty great phenos to be found. Beautiful fade in your avatar.
bbk x sc x pk#3 looks really awesome especially after the smells you described. I often walk into coffee shops and think the scents have similarities. I also really love coffee. Keep up the great work. MWD
I'm a big coffee fan too, so it was cool to experience the plant's scent. Interested to find out what flavors will come through in curing. I'll have screwed myself if it turns out as good as I think it may. I flowered it to get it out of veg & didn't take cuttings. Appreciate you stopping through, MWD.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

There is always a re -veg or you can take a cutting and re-veg as well. I've had to do it, it's not preferred but it does do the job if you want to keep her around either way great work.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

There is always a re -veg or you can take a cutting and re-veg as well. I've had to do it, it's not preferred but it does do the job if you want to keep her around either way great work.
Thanks for the tip, MWD. :) Lesson learned. Clone everything, haha... even if the plant isn't exhibiting the characteristics you're told to look for. Thanks for stopping through!

Well, you can call this post "Harvest Time" or "Time To Get A Tripod", lol...:confused: I swear these didn't look blurry on the camera screen. Anyhoo, pulled #3 out from under the light & she wowed me with her colors. It's a shame my camera skills do her NO justice. Enjoy anyway.

Aerial
IMG 5109
IMG 5115
Fade colors
IMG 5102
IMG 5099
IMG 5108
IMG 5117
IMG 5116
Upskirt shot
IMG 5126
IMG 5119
IMG 5137
Post (Initial) Trim
IMG 5140
IMG 5141
IMG 5142
IMG 5144

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Thanks, sd. Appreciate you coming by! Hope things are well in your neck of the woods.

Let's see what's going on. Strawberry Bubba Kush #2 is ending the first week of flush. Not really a fade like #3, not as frosty either. Everything that the light touches has gotten darker. A few fresh flush pistils. Today is 55 days. (Yes, thumbnails are back!:p )
IMG 5147 IMG 5148
IMG 5156 IMG 5157 IMG 5158
IMG 5155
Been a minute since I've gotten pics of the grandaddy purps. You can see her colors in front of the kush in the above pic. Didn't realize how far along she was until she started throwing colors late last week. (Wondering if I should have given one more N boost...) Just did the count & she's @ 39 days.
IMG 5149 IMG 5150
IMG 5151
IMG 5154
Also haven't shown the Purple Wreck F2s. They're tucked to the back of veg, away from full lighting in the efforts to slow their progress. #1 has shown itself to be the now labeled purple pheno, while #2 look similiar in structure & growth, but bright green in color. It's a hot minute before these will be making their way into flower, but I'll be excited to see the show #1 could be putting on.
Aerial - #1, purple & #2, green
IMG 5161
#1 (purple) stem, branch shots
(what do you know... a clear shot, lol)
IMG 5167
IMG 5168
As always, I appreciate the encouragement & you taking the time to come through. Be well!
Lady Goods:D​

IMG 5162
K

keonaona

damn lady GOODS you been busy, diggin on all them purple's that's been going on...you got some skill's sista.. love that upskirt shot .. haha... you nasty... lol.. jus kidding ...hope all is GOOD in your neck of da wood's lady G..and may life bring you lots of purple nug's..lol.. malama pono sista !!!!!!!!!

catdaddy

catdaddy

went through this whole thread the other day and forgot to post on such a wonderful job you've done growing these ladies out. congrats and wish you much more success in all that you choose to grow out.
my condolences for your loss as well.

K

keonaona

^^^^^^ just went back and read that myself , dont want to bring up the past but.. my best to the family and friends lady goods.. any time you want to rap sis.. holla at your brada... be well LADY G...

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

damn lady GOODS you been busy, diggin on all them purple's that's been going on...you got some skill's sista.. love that upskirt shot .. haha... you nasty... lol.. jus kidding ...hope all is GOOD in your neck of da wood's lady G..and may life bring you lots of purple nug's..lol.. malama pono sista !!!!!!!!!
Appreciate it, keonaona. You always put a smile on my face when you come through with your good vibes.
I appreciate the condolence as well. I feel my friend's presence often & there isn't a time that I don't think of him with the best memories... Unfortunately this isn't the only loss I've experienced within my 'work family'. Years ago a young man overdosed. I saw him @ work the night it happened but because it was busy I didn't go say hi. My exact thoughts were "I'll get a hug the next time I see him." Now, I stop & get my hugs. Even when I'm tired & want to get out of there (read also cranky & bitchy), I stop myself to show a little love.
My last memory with my friend I recently lost is a hug, and even though it sucks he's not here, that hug continues to be healing for me. Thanks for letting me share.
went through this whole thread the other day and forgot to post on such a wonderful job you've done growing these ladies out. congrats and wish you much more success in all that you choose to grow out.
my condolences for your loss as well.
You owned my alerts the other day catdaddy, lol... There are so many great threads out there that I don't mind people just rolling through for a peek. Thanks for taking the time to make your way through the journey so far. Stay warm over there.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yep looking absolutely lovely Goods:) What temp are you running to get lot's of purple out? I know genetic's help but you always got purp Good Day !!!

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Yep looking absolutely lovely Goods:) What temp are you running to get lot's of purple out? I know genetic's help but you always got purp Good Day !!!
Seems like it, doesn't it, lol... been almost a year since I ran the unknown burgandy stuff. It's the genetics, though. Neither area is fully sealed, so climate control is completely lacking. Veg sticks around 78. Finally past the big(ger) temp swings from the summer & things in flower go from 66-77 degrees. Nothing I've run has shown purple in veg though. Hope the day's a good one for ya Medusa. Love on the cats for me.:D

K

keonaona

yes lady G same here!! i give a lot of hand shakes and hugs.. you can feel how much a person cares for you by the way they hug you ..we only get one round in life . why not leave on a good note !! glad to hear your healing is goin well and i can make you smile now and then ..spread da ALOHA its the only way to fly... lol.. sending some blessings to you from da isl's sis to help with the healing... respect lady goods...

Latest posts

Top Bottom