Perpetual Growing Cannabis In Water

• Thread starter WS4U
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Been busy.... my new kids are not broken in yet and its a month into school .ttis class is gonna keep me on my toes. Thats awesome about the water... do they have to come drill a well or just run pipe from the street?
that damn road bore,,that keep's going up yearly,,ever time i save what they wanted year before ,go pay to have done,and price increase pisses me off ,,i walk out,,hot head redneck,,lol,,but this will lock in as soon as i hand them 25 buck's,,wont change no matter how long it takes me to pay off,,no time limit,which is good for us,,gonna be right at 2k to road bore and meter ,,kinda fucked up right,,anyway dont break weak with them kid's or they will run over ya,,firm and fair is the key to kids respect

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

I'll get back to growing when all this is over. In some ways I want to start over and make the grows all mine. Its so strange tho. Scrogging may be what I want to attempt, reduce the amount and increase each plant's yield. The horizon is wide open.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
that damn road bore,,that keep's going up yearly,,ever time i save what they wanted year before ,go pay to have done,and price increase pisses me off ,,i walk out,,hot head redneck,,lol,,but this will lock in as soon as i hand them 25 buck's,,wont change no matter how long it takes me to pay off,,no time limit,which is good for us,,gonna be right at 2k to road bore and meter ,,kinda fucked up right,,anyway dont break weak with them kid's or they will run over ya,,firm and fair is the key to kids respect
Oh ya... thats what they get from me. Even the ones i give detention to still think im the favorite of the faculty

WS4U

WS4U

Some hints of purple in this handful

WS4U

WS4U

Post holiday update cuz i would never forget about you guys/gals @GT21 the left 2 seedlings are RMHxcindy99 they got a day or 2 head start on the astrochimp testers from ocean grown seeds(the other 5 seedlings). Ended up building second net and am currently going to be adding another light or 2 in flower and trying to stockpile backup supplies this whole year (wife and i expecting another nugget this year, so time to invest in this "job" as it has become much more than a hobby lol) . Everything in flower is sour d excpet the one short dark plant that's nebula from paradise seeds. This is last run of sour d only got one left in veg shes been good to me but as i said time to get things moving on. Hope you are all still staying strong and lifted, one love.✌️

IMG 2683
IMG 2680
IMG 2670
IMG 2672
IMG 2360
WS4U

WS4U

Also the plant in picture im holding branches of nugs up on is the one that first went into scrogg net when i put first net in......shes a beast

Top Bottom