Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

wow man great job took me 45 mins to go true hole thread you got some badass gear rockin out high t keep up the good work////been thinking bout gettin the grape romulan how is the high and does really smell and taste grapey

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest HT! :harvest: it's too bad there aren't anymore contests at the Farm for POTM cuz the Grape Romulan would be a contender... BTW, I've read that humics and fulvics late in bloom contribute to an increased stretch... I wonder if that also leads to foxtailing? How was the heat in the cab and what EC did you max out at this round? :wondering

H

HighTolerance

wow man great job took me 45 mins to go true hole thread you got some badass gear rockin out high t keep up the good work////been thinking bout gettin the grape romulan how is the high and does really smell and taste grapey

Thanks man, damn man you read the whole thing. Feel free to ask any other questions man.

Grape Rom, the high is amazing, it will get you blasted but with a clear head, so the high is def of a hybrid.
Flavor is excellent and unique, it is the flavor of Romulan but on steroids with a fruity background. It indeed smells and tastes a bit grapey.

Congrats on the harvest HT! :harvest: it's too bad there aren't anymore contests at the Farm for POTM cuz the Grape Romulan would be a contender... BTW, I've read that humics and fulvics late in bloom contribute to an increased stretch... I wonder if that also leads to foxtailing? How was the heat in the cab and what EC did you max out at this round? :wondering

Thanks bro, appreciate the kind remarks.

Yes humics and fulvics will cause extra stretching in bloom. From my experience they cause certain strains to stretch way more, especially if there is abundant N. This round I used less fulvic in bloom.

CJ is the only one that foxtailed like a mofo, but I have grown her without fulvics and she tends to do this at the end no matter what, well I have never flowered in 70s so she might me way more temp sensitive. She did turn super dense though.

My thermometer broke so I have no clue what my temps were, but if I had to guess, the peak would probably be around 85, the average being around 80. It is almost even pointless for me to check my temps because I cannot don't have any way to lower the temp anymore.

The EC during bloom, peak was around ~2.6, and average was around 1.6-2.0. I didn't end up getting a big rezzy, I was using a 5 gallon bucket for my rez so I was mixing nutes every other day. The entire round I went with the flow and fed them what I thought was necessary. I also fluctuated the pH from 5.2-6.5.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Cool deal... Can't wait to see the cured nug shots! Thx for the confirmation on the fulvics and humic acid as well; I'm gonna discontinue them as I enter Week 4... Running out of vertical space... :shake

H

HighTolerance

Cool deal... Can't wait to see the cured nug shots! Thx for the confirmation on the fulvics and humic acid as well; I'm gonna discontinue them as I enter Week 4... Running out of vertical space... :shake

Fo sho mang. About fulvic acid I would like to add that it can be extremely beneficial towards the end of the grow. Adding some fulvic along with the PK booster can really put your typical boost on JUICE, by this time you would have mostly dropped out the N, so if stretching shouldn't be an issue.

As you know I am a coco nut, no pun intended. I use a hefty dose of fulvic during the last few days during the flush to help uptake the every last bit of nutes from the coco. Some of the flushing products do contain chelating agents which will help the plant uptake some nutes, but for the most part the flushing agents are helping in washing out the salts.

As most of you fellows are aware the run-off pH and EC from coco is pretty much useless due to coco's CEC properties. That said, I still measured my run-off EC and pH, my observations on the results indicate that the pH and EC of run-off can be related to the actual pH and EC values of medium. The variation in the pH and EC of the run-off was linear.

Once you have measured the run-off pH and EC for an entire round in coco, you can start get a feel of how much the values from the run-off relate to what is happening inside the pot. Of course this would involve a close visual observation of the plant.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
very well done mang!

that grape rom looks danky as hell!

H

HighTolerance

Here are some close ups of some nuggets.
Had a long day at work today, and at the moment I am way toooo stoned :winking0067: to differentiate which pic is what.

Roll one up, bump this track and spark that shit up. :bong2:

Peace:pimp:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HJg4jrCT34[/YOUTUBE]

IMG 7945
IMG 7958
IMG 7959
IMG 7970
IMG 8008
IMG 8013
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous nugs bro! Seems like your photo skillz are better than ever as well... :cool

S

Socachi

Nice nugs bro, wanna reach out and grab one they look soooo good.

justiceman

justiceman

Damn sweet shots indeed! Not to mention the dubstep to up the mood into a whole other level.

I'm liking that nug with the perfect foxtail tower. Look how perfectly aligned those calyx's are,

F

fuzzy

Very Nice!

That shit right there looks Gooood!Nice job HT!Keep up the nice work. peace,fuzzy

winta

winta

dam ht that shit look rockin! tell that 3rd bud stop flippin me off :giggle

Top Bottom