Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Everything is looking on point HT... Very impressive work on all the diff strains under diff light sources! I can't wait to see these girls start packing on the weight after the shooting powder... :cool

Thanks bro I really appreciate your kind words.

I only have 1 sachet for shooting powder which should be enough for casey and grapefruit haze. Others girls are either gonna get bloombastic (0-14-15) or big up powder (0-33-23).

Last round CJ got bloombastic and it worked great, this round we will see how the shooting powder compares (0-9-20).

All these ratios are very interesting. All meant to be applied at the end.

P to K ratio

shooting powder: 0.450
sumo pk: 0.929
bloombastic: 0.933
big up powder: 1.434
MOAB: 1.529

tried the bloombastic and sumo pk, both worked great, now on to shooting powder, big up and possibly moab in the future. very confusing subject, I guess I am gonna have to do my own test and see which one works the best. Different strain might like different stuff.

TBH I don't doubt that they all work, it is just a matter or preference.

If anyone has any thoughts on this matter please feel free to share. It doesn't have to be facts I am just curious on what the consensus is here.

H

HighTolerance

Cannot wait for the harvest.

Quick update.

Very interesting to be growing very different strains of medicine at the same time, could be a bit hectic mixing different nute ratios.

justiceman

justiceman

Dude that Grape Rom is looking unbelievable! The frost is just extending to the fan leaves in quite the heavy fashion. Cannot wait to see what your finished plants look like if they are already this resonated. You seem to have your nutrients down to the T.

H

HighTolerance

Dude that Grape Rom is looking unbelievable! The frost is just extending to the fan leaves in quite the heavy fashion. Cannot wait to see what your finished plants look like if they are already this resonated. You seem to have your nutrients down to the T.

Hey justiceman, how is it going bro, hope all is well with you.

Thanks a lot for your kind remarks, it means a lot coming from someone like you. How is that Hindu smelling about now, I reckon you might already be curing right? Oh yeah how bout the mystery girl, is the smell indicative of one of the guesses from your thread.

Looking forward to some more update from you.

Peace

H

HighTolerance

Boosters in action

Grapefruit Haze and Casey Jones have been on Shooting Powder for a half a week.

Grape Romulan and Chem Dawg D have been on Top Booster for 5 days. It is ready to be switched over to Shooting Powder.

Shooting Powder
I mixed the shooting powder in half gallon luke warm RO, after letting it fizz I topped the gallon with RO.

They suggest a 64g sachet per 25 gallon. So according to the direction. I would be using (3785mL/25gal) 150mL/gal. For the last two weeks they suggest to double the dose of Shooting Powder. 90mL/gal adds roughly about 0.35 EC.

I am using 90-120mL/gal, I don't see my self increasing the dose too much, its is quite strong, I don't think it is as strong as MOAB or Big Up.

F

Frutty_Grower

GH and GR look just outstanding!!! The Casey is coming along nice too. Can´t wait to see how they look at the end. Keep up the good work!

H

HighTolerance

GH and GR look just outstanding!!! The Casey is coming along nice too. Can´t wait to see how they look at the end. Keep up the good work!

Thank you bro, appreciate it.

I am so impressed by the GR and GFH, they seem to be the most dense girls, with higher amount of trichrome coverage. I am very curious on which one will be the overall winner from this round, as looks can def be deceiving sometimes.

Chem and CJ buds are very frosty, but the trichrome coverage is lower on these two.

Shady is experienced with a good bit of different chems, not my cut specifically, but he mentioned similar observation about chems having lower trchrome coverage on the leaves.

F

Frutty_Grower

:icon_animal26: your girls gonna rock you hard!!!
:ninja
I´ve never grown the Chemdog D but I have Rez´s ChemdogDD
the most-potent strain in my garden...and I can confirm your observation too...lower trichome production on the leaves. And when it comes to potency...Chemdog D won´t let you down.
Both Grapefruit Xs are top notch....I´d say the GH is something really something unforgettable :mad0233: strong mind blowing high !!!!

:icon_spin:

justiceman

justiceman

Hey justiceman, how is it going bro, hope all is well with you.

Thanks a lot for your kind remarks, it means a lot coming from someone like you. How is that Hindu smelling about now, I reckon you might already be curing right? Oh yeah how bout the mystery girl, is the smell indicative of one of the guesses from your thread.

Looking forward to some more update from you.

Peace

It's going well man. I see your doing fine yourself haha. The Hindu is smelling pretty good right now. She has a kind of lemony/spicy smell to her. I actually haven't pulled them yet. I'm about to pull them tomorrow actually. As fort he mystery girl I am thinking she is Purple Kush. One of my buddies agreed with me as well so that's what I'm sticking with at the moment.

I see your nugs are looking as fire as ever. Seems like the shooting powder does not mess around at all.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Superb job HT!!! You're looking dialed-in on all the girls... That Chemdog D is perfect! I just got a few cuts of Chemdog D... It will be nice to seem them flowered in a few rounds. Ahhh I want to sample the goods this round... :cool

H

HighTolerance

:icon_animal26: your girls gonna rock you hard!!!
:ninja
I´ve never grown the Chemdog D but I have Rez´s ChemdogDD
the most-potent strain in my garden...and I can confirm your observation too...lower trichome production on the leaves. And when it comes to potency...Chemdog D won´t let you down.
Both Grapefruit Xs are top notch....I´d say the GH is something really something unforgettable :mad0233: strong mind blowing high !!!!

:icon_spin:

Hey Bro, thanks man. Yeah the GR and GFH are growing like beasts man. I am really counting on them having some nice strong effects.

Def looking forward to seeing your Chem cut.

damn dog looking great

Thanks Homie.

It's going well man. I see your doing fine yourself haha. The Hindu is smelling pretty good right now. She has a kind of lemony/spicy smell to her. I actually haven't pulled them yet. I'm about to pull them tomorrow actually. As fort he mystery girl I am thinking she is Purple Kush. One of my buddies agreed with me as well so that's what I'm sticking with at the moment.

I see your nugs are looking as fire as ever. Seems like the shooting powder does not mess around at all.

Yeah bro all is well here, thanks for the kind remarks. That is pretty cool you ended up with a PK by mistake. That Hindu is no joke though, looks amazing.

What PK do you think it is, Mendo or SR71.

Superb job HT!!! You're looking dialed-in on all the girls... That Chemdog D is perfect! I just got a few cuts of Chemdog D... It will be nice to seem them flowered in a few rounds. Ahhh I want to sample the goods this round... :cool

What up what up. Hope all is well you man, you are looking at a sick as harvest pretty soon, very nice.

Thanks for the nice comment, yeah it would be nice to see your Chemdog D cut bloom in a few rounds.

I am dieing to try all the good too, damn got another month or so to go.

H

HighTolerance

My Favorite Ladies

Peep this track by MF Doom - My Favorite Ladies, while checking out my favorite ladies.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMsnrVm0F5U[/YOUTUBE]

JO
GFH
GRom
CJ
CD
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick skillz brah... Tons of resin production! How's the JO smellin? Time to raise her in the air or maybe taste the HPS? :wondering

H

HighTolerance

Sick skillz brah... Tons of resin production! How's the JO smellin? Time to raise her in the air or maybe taste the HPS? :wondering

Thanks man. She has the staple OG aroma, smell is just fantastic.

Yeah I am going to try and find her again. No room for her under the HPS at the moment, but if I find her again, she has earned a 1 plant space under the HPS.

M

mikegreenthumb

can always take a cutting in flower takes a while re veg here good and bad about it

H

HighTolerance

can always take a cutting in flower takes a while re veg here good and bad about it

The problem is that it is just a single stem, i just put her in the room as soon as she showed roots.

If I cannot find her, I might even have to consider moving her to veg, the smell is def top notch so is the look. It is like a little rock, she could probably be used as a weapon to take someone's eye out, so that is a huge plus, LMAO. I am pretty confident she is the real deal, so it might be worth it.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
No room for her under the HPS at the moment, but if I find her again, she has earned a 1 plant space under the HPS.
:D Hahaa... sounds good my friend. I'm currently holding Under Current auditions on my casting couch... Still not sure which of my girls wants the part... :boogie:

justiceman

justiceman

Damn dude your buds seriously look crazy. Makes me want to get venture out and seek more genetics. Those Casey jones hairs look damn thick! Ay and nice MF doom beat for sure.

Hmm witch pk is it? I want to say SR71 but to be honest my knowledge concerning genetics is practically ZERO hehe. I've been meaning to do some research, but I have been so busy in the last year just learning how to grow but I think it is time that I start researching more about strains.

haha shady undercurrent auditions. I like the sound of that.

M

mikegreenthumb

yeah man mightwanna go ahead and do it i wish i would have kept some of the strains i got rid of sometimes take for granted then bam not there anymore and you wish you had but then again we ushually keep the ones we do for a reason so but decide sooner than later takes longer to reveg longer in flower

Top Bottom