Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Raiderfan420

your loss??

Yes HT is going through some shit this year. He has lost 3 family members and his grandmother a couple weeks ago. I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since. He did ask me to post something on the other site, so I am assuming he would want you guys to know too. I have been thinking about him and hoping he is alright. He didn't sound too good in his last e-mail a couple weeks ago.
I hope he is doing alright.

M

mikegreenthumb

Yes HT is going through some shit this year. He has lost 3 family members and his grandmother a couple weeks ago. I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since. He did ask me to post something on the other site, so I am assuming he would want you guys to know too. I have been thinking about him and hoping he is alright. He didn't sound too good in his last e-mail a couple weeks ago.

yeah me too i didnt even know man thats messed up

H

HighTolerance

grapefruit haze n the cacey are lookin awesome bro great job as always bigs ups ht big ups my ninja

Nice nug shots HT! Very impressive work on the diff strains... Congrats on yet another successful round! :cool

Hey bud, how are you doing? I hope all is well man and again I am sorry to hear about your loss man. Good thoughts your way my friend.

Oh and outstanding work on all your strains, but jar of GR is my favorite bud shot. :animbong::bong2::)

your loss??

yeah me too i didnt even know man thats messed up

HT hope your doing ok bro your in our prayers...

Ohh where to start... I hope everyone has been doing well.

Thank you so much everyone for all the love and support. As Raiderfan mentioned this year has been mad rough for me. Since my last harvest, I have been busy with family and work so my grow was pretty much shutdown.

I want to particularly thank Raiderfan, you have been so helpful along the way bro, I am so grateful to you man. Nothing but love for you man.

Anyways things have slowly settled down a bit and life has resumed to its normal self. While I was on a break from growing I kept some mothers in soil under 2 T5s, just so I don't loose my genetics. I will post some updates shortly, some new experiments are happening.

H

HighTolerance

Back on track

Decided to do a test run in organic soil. Don't worry I will still have my main run in coco. For this test I went with FFOF. I think I should start a new log, as the title says "in coco."

The girls vegged in FFOF for ~2 weeks. During this time they have been getting

Compost Tea
Roots Excelurator
Hygrozyme
Bio Ag's TM7
Molasses
@ 0.5 EC & 6.3 pH

They are going to go 12/12 in a day. I reckon they will do fine with just teas for the first week of bloom. Then I gotta start feeding.

hut
E

euforia

nice to see you and your new grow friend...
let's the show begin :)

E

euforia

from what I see in your garden told me that you are very happy with these grapefruit crosses...what is the effect?

H

HighTolerance

Hey buddy, how are you doing.

Grapefruit Haze. My all time favorite plant to grow up till now, it is an extremely sturdy, stout, and pest resistant strain. Definitly potent, decent taste, strong body and mind effect, indica effect being a bit more dominant. Smoke was extremely smooth, no lung expanding effect like some of the strong kushes.

Flavor: 7/10
Potency:9/10
Effect: [7/3] (Indica/Sativa)

M

mikegreenthumb

Decided to do a test run in organic soil. Don't worry I will still have my main run in coco. For this test I went with FFOF. I think I should start a new log, as the title says "in coco."

Compost Tea
Roots Excelurator
Hygrozyme
Bio Ag's TM7
Molasses
@ 0.5 EC & 6.3 pH

They are going to go 12/12 in a day. I reckon they will do fine with just teas for the first week of bloom. Then I gotta start feeding.

looking good as always ht i think your really gonna like the soil im curious as to what kind of compost your using for tea's btw i recently started vermicomposting i hear great things about the teas

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup HT! Nice to see you back on track brother... I'm diggin' your new lineup, especially the Grape Romulan and Skywalker OG! :cool

justiceman

justiceman

Sup HT! Nice to see you back on track brother... I'm diggin' your new lineup, especially the Grape Romulan and Skywalker OG! :cool

I second that! Definitely nice to see you rockin again man. i kept on checking back to see what was up. Glad your doing alright now. Your plants look great. You took care of those moms for sure.

Haha right when you decided to try out some Organic soil I decided to try out some pure coco.

S

Socachi

HT how's it goin bro. Lookin thru your nug shot and when I saw that CJ all I could say was "fuck me" now that's an ass kickin cola. Congrats on the grow.

keep.it.real.

keep.it.real.

Hi, nice buds. how big is that area your working in? is that your closet?

M

mikegreenthumb

Compost Tea
Roots Excelurator
Hygrozyme
Bio Ag's TM7
Molasses
@ 0.5 EC & 6.3 pH

are you using a reg compost for you teas ??

H

HighTolerance

It has been a while guys. All is going well with me, I have just been really busy with work and school. I hope everyone is doing well. Sorry to all the friends

I ended up doing a top feed, DTW, system. Nothing fancy, everyday I manually turn the pump on for a 30 seconds or so till I get some run off.

The good news is that I am on day 53 and besides a slight nute burn a few days ago, the girls have been virtually problem free. Not even a speck of Powdery Mildew this run. It was my goal about a year ago when I started growing, to have a garden that requires minimal maintenance and runs it self.

Here is the list of products that I am using and am very satisfied with. Feel free to critique or ask questions.

Medium:
60% Canna Coco
20% Chunky Perlite
20% Vermiblend Soil Amendment

Nutes:
Canna Coco A/B
Magi-Cal
Roots Excelurator
Hygrozyme
Pro-Tekt
Ful-Power
TM-7
Great White
Myco-Madness
Hydro Honey
Bud-XL
Hydroplex
Top Booster
Bud XL
Shooting Powder
Sugar Peak Finale*
Drip Clean
Clearex
Compost Tea**

* Early stages of testing, need another few rounds for a final opinion.
** I get this tea from a friend who has the recipe for some professional/commercial compost tea, he also obtains some of the purest ingredients. Won't share the recipe with me, but hooks me up with the tea a few time in late veg/early flower.

Gen
Gra
Grb
Soga
Cja
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
diggin the setup HT, nice and clean! and the buds just speak for themselves, mad props bro!

glad to see ya working the CJ still and that grape rom sounds and looks sick!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fuck yeah brah! Super sick work HT... Ironically that nute regiment seems complex for a care free garden, but clearly it's getting the job done exceptionally well... :cool

H

HighTolerance

Thank you very much Sir.

There is something very special about this CJ, it is the fastest cloning plant I have ever had. The yield is massive and the effect is of a Super Sativa, I only have a single cola of CJ in my grow, as that will be enough for me. A fellow patient who has the same cut as I do wanted to test the flower, and to our surprise the CBD content on the CJ tested ~0.45 which is almost a 100% more than the average CBD content.

I am super stoked about the Grape Rom score, this is my second time with her and she is just phenomenal in every way, I do admit it is a little more finicky to clone. But who the hell cares when it puts out fire like that.

H

HighTolerance

Fuck yeah brah! Super sick work HT... Ironically that nute regiment seems complex for a care free garden, but clearly it's getting the job done exceptionally well... :cool

Mahh Dawggg Shady. Whats happening bro, hope all is well with you.

Yeah dude I know what you mean about my nute line up. I almost felt ridiculous after I was done typing that list, LOL I promise I had good research and reasoning behind every product. This regimen was literally in works for a whole year. However the good news is that this line up is very close to my final cruise control personal garden line up. I will tweak the EC for the fertilizers a bit more, but the enzymes/teas will remain at the same rate.

S

Socachi

HT my man good to see you back. The ladies are lookin stellar really diggin the GR, that CJ has served you well on all your grows I've seen. Big ups bro.

Shit tried to give ya some rep and it won't let me. Gotta spread the love around I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom