Pest Prevention

• Thread starter reddwarf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TimeLine

TimeLine

stretching to fit the narrative...I was not speaking just to the adverse affects to humans...
pesticides affect everything
bees are not the only issue
It is a profit based solution that is selfish really
I choose to not participate esp when a simple biology tutorial on beneficial insects solves the issues

fear based science naw..but don't try to feed me that profit based science
I like the balance nature already created through eternity not the chemist in the past 119 years

TimeLine

TimeLine

you shouldnt be using them because they are toxic to everything
IMO investing in the beneficial insect and proper conditions to not arrive upon problem pest to begin with is better use of ones time then understanding pesticide industry

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
stretching to fit the narrative...I was not speaking just to the adverse affects to humans...
pesticides affect everything
bees are not the only issue
It is a profit based solution that is selfish really
I choose to not participate esp when a simple biology tutorial on beneficial insects solves the issues

fear based science naw..but don't try to feed me that profit based science
I like the balance nature already created through eternity not the chemist in the past 119 years

Tell me what is natural about indoor gardening... seriously. The whole point is to have control over variables, not leave things up to mother nature to sort out. If I wanted that I'd be growing outside.

Tell me, if you had a cutting that has been handed down to you that is extremely rare and it had root aphids and powdery mildew, do you think you could beat that naturally? Maybe. I KNOW I could beat it with Some Imid, botanigard and sulphur. And it would be 110% safe to do so.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
you shouldnt be using them because they are toxic to everything
IMO investing in the beneficial insect and proper conditions to not arrive upon problem pest to begin with is better use of ones time then understanding pesticide industry

Tell me how botanigard is toxic to everything. I'm curious. while you're at it tell me how using Imid indoors is toxic to everything.

And I dont disagree that beneficials and prevention is at the top of any good IPM strategy. But some times shit goes south. It's just the way it is.

TimeLine

TimeLine

anymore BS boys? we can go all night I refuse this propaganda to spread

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Educate yourself bro. I'm all about the beneficial insects, dont get me wrong but spraying in veg is absolutely ok. Nonsense tho huh, I'd love to see how "nice" your grow is....

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Man the fear has got the best of you Timeline. I just doublechecked and even botanigard es is listed for indoor/outdoor nursery and greenhouse crops.

TimeLine

TimeLine

you wanna put a beneficial insect or a microbial biopesticide that has 3 decades or less research
nothing wrong with getting a good medium...making sure you are pest free..preventive good bugs...but naw lets all just act like spraying shiit is still cool

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Love botanigard shit is legit! Monterey insect killer isnt harsh at all. Passes all industries tests. It's really not cool to spray but there's absolutely nothing wrong with it in veg. It's not like dude is spraying eagle20 30 days in flower and then smoking it.

TimeLine

TimeLine

"12.6 Other adverse effects: Not described "

lol yeah right on there fact sheets man who would accept that...for profit would

and naw it was listed right on there site not for indoor use..so I think I just read

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Spraying shit isnt "cool", but it is safe in veg. Depending what you use and how. But do what you want man, if you dont want to support pesticide companies, cool, that's your prerogative. But dont confuse facts with your feelings. The two are not the same.

TimeLine

TimeLine

naw man don't feed that shiit..you have the facts grossly wrong

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
"12.6 Other adverse effects: Not described "

lol yeah right on there fact sheets man who would accept that...for profit would

and naw it was listed right on there site not for indoor use..so I think I just read
20190309 185452

TimeLine

TimeLine

perfectly safe..but they come with a waiver and a PDF

my ladybugs came with a coupon for more and that is about it
my nematodes came with sawdust
my beneficial mites came with no PDF file

you decide after reading the facts sheets people

Top Bottom