caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Our new puppy Luna :)
Luna415

Canappa

Canappa

Sad day today, Have today had good bye to my oldest Tyson he spent his senior years with me, he lived 14 great years of his life and will be missed by many

I never seen another dog so obsessed about his toy He love it and even though he could not play no more he still managed to hold on to it to the end.

RIp my friend and thank you for the many great memories....

10931446 10152608545531127 4729659947709618912 n

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sad day today, Have today had good bye to my oldest Tyson he spent his senior years with me, he lived 14 great years of his life and will be missed by many

I never seen another dog so obsessed about his toy He love it and even though he could not play no more he still managed to hold on to it to the end.

RIp my friend and thank you for the many great memories....

View attachment 477675
Little Tyson, I bet he was *such* a personality! To be sure, a difficult loss to move on from. You have my deepest condolences.

I actually ended up making a video of my kitty to help sooth the pain. I watch it whenever I'm missing her and it makes me feel a little bit better.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Great thread everyone ...sorry for your loss @Canappa ...animals are truly one of the most wonderful joys on earth...and deserve all the space and us as there friends ,,,They rule M

Calixylon

Calixylon

Sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is to lose pets. Since the first day I've had Data I've known losing him will be the hardest loss of a pet and friend, wish I could clone him.

Muckman420

Muckman420

Data Bank 4 1/2 yr old Australian Shepard mix, friendliest temperment I've ever had with an Aussie mix, gotta be the lab in him and the fact he was the runt and bottle fed by humans. He looks like he's always smiling, if dogs could smile.
If they look like they are smiling they are! Dogs show emotion just as well as humans, when they get scared they shake and run away, when they get mad they growl, when they get hurt they whine and when they are happy they smile and love all the time ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom