Pheno Hunting Gmo x Okie

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

Got the 6” fan installed and oh how frustrating!

Only almost killed one plant, smashed one timer, and almost started one fire in the process. But we got’er done 😂💪🏻

No plants were harmed but a timer was replaced..
Man, I felt my anxiety rising as I was reading that. Glad it all worked out!😉

P

Putthataway

Got the 6” fan installed and oh how frustrating!

Only almost killed one plant, smashed one timer, and almost started one fire in the process. But we got’er done 😂💪🏻

No plants were harmed but a timer was replaced..
What’s the story behind the fire?

Lockebox

Lockebox

Lots of reconfiguring and troubleshooting today.

After swapping the 4”
For the 6” inline and setting up the Dehu on the inkbird, these are my numbers:
Lights on: 79°, 55-62%
Lights off: 78°, 62-65%

That’s keeping the dehu on 40% which is providing decent cycle times.

Also charging this puppy up, 2000 ppm co2 yeah? 🏎️🏁😂
IMG 4334

Lockebox

Lockebox

What’s the story behind the fire?
Well AC Infinity kindly provided 50 feet of ducting in the fan filter combo, and unlike the ducting I’m used to this stuff had no rigidity to it.
I had to set it on top of tent to hook up to the the fan, which was a pain in itself, and after about 10 minutes of fighting the clamp the ducting rolled off the tent taking out my extension cord/ timer.
The light was flickering, the timer was buzzing, and I could see the spark jumping every time the light flickered.

It was my fault but f*ck haha, way too much ducting🤣
IMG 4332

P

Putthataway

Well AC Infinity kindly provided 50 feet of ducting in the fan filter combo, and unlike the ducting I’m used to this stuff had no rigidity to it.
I had to set it on top of tent to hook up to the the fan, which was a pain in itself, and after about 10 minutes of fighting the clamp the ducting rolled off the tent taking out my extension cord/ timer.
The light was flickering, the timer was buzzing, and I could see the spark jumping every time the light flickered.

It was my fault but f*ck haha, way too much ducting🤣View attachment 2119823
So a hose clamp made contact with something electrical or the ducting itself? What is the hosing made of?

Lockebox

Lockebox

So a hose clamp made contact with something electrical or the ducting itself? What is the hosing made of?
No, the hose it’s self fell off the tent and landed on the extension cord yanking the prongs inside the timer as well as yanking the timer from the wall partially.

Not sure what damage was done but the buzzing and sparking I was seeing was enough for me to replace the timer.

The hose clamp is what I was fiddling with when the hose fell on top of the timer but had nothing to do with what happened.

And I’m sure maybe like a nylon vinyl material?

Lockebox

Lockebox

Day 21 and seeing buds on all plants now.
IMG 4476

The tallest few, they’re a little over 3’ off the floor.
IMG 4478

The most gmo leaning by structure in my opinion, though she’s one of the first to bloom eyes on #7
IMG 4479

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Looking great buddy. I did not realize it, but my girls in early flower are also on day 21. Wish I was running some Okie crosses, we could do a full on show. Lol. Just found a pack of a&b x okie in my stash last night. my high ass totally forgot I still had them. 😎
Someone’s gonna have to make room in the rotation. All that gear is touched. Your plants are looking 🔥 as usual my man. Cheers

Lockebox

Lockebox

Looking great buddy. I did not realize it, but my girls in early flower are also on day 21. Wish I was running some Okie crosses, we could do a full on show. Lol. Just found a pack of a&b x okie in my stash last night. my high ass totally forgot I still had them. 😎
Someone’s gonna have to make room in the rotation. All that gear is touched. Your plants are looking 🔥 as usual my man. Cheers
Hell yeah man thank you! Right on haha, flower mates 😂🍻 fl
Hell yeah that A&B x okie gotta be fire, I’m deciding on my next run myself.
Thinking maybe lemon tree x okie if I go fems again

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Hell yeah man thank you! Right on haha, flower mates 😂🍻 fl
Hell yeah that A&B x okie gotta be fire, I’m deciding on my next run myself.
Thinking maybe lemon tree x okie if I go fems again
I don’t think I knew that cross existed. I am a big lemon tree fan. Picked up a cut of it from a friend around New Year’s and I am itching to find room in a grow for it. Looking forward to seeing what that okie does to it. Stoopid shit I’m sure, lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Top Bottom