Pheno Hunting Gmo x Okie

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Is 2 hours and 20 minutes too long to drive for a couple gallons of base nutrients? 😅

I’ve done it for weed but never to feed the weed 🤣
To be honest you could feed with that NM if you don’t want to make the drive 👊🏻 but the girls loving the wave 🌊 and I know it would feel wrong to feed them something else 😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

To be honest you could feed with that NM if you don’t want to make the drive 👊🏻 but the girls loving the wave 🌊 and I know it would feel wrong to feed them something else 😂
I know what you mean hahaha, they’re so happy it doesn’t feel right to change anything 🤣

I’ll probably run to OKC tomorrow and grab a gallon of each, and look at some drip line supplies while I’m there!

Lockebox

Lockebox

@Trustfall can you think of anything I missed for the system?
IMG 4537

Pump’s actually 400 gph not 300

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

3 hours one way to the nearest store for me. Yeah I’d do it but buy the big jog!
I want to haha but it’s either the 5L jugs and the watering system, or the 20L jugs and nothing else.

Though to be honest hand watering isn’t bad just takes a couple hours a night and the nutrients would probably take me further.

Lotta weed to smoke on it tonight and decide

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@Trustfall can you think of anything I missed for the system?View attachment 2126747
Pump’s actually 400 gph not 300
Might want to think about doing half inch tube to 1/4”” sphagetti noodle line. I’d imagine your going to have at least a gallon of water in the tube they you wouldn’t need the ball valves and les tubing. Usually you can get tub cut my the foot at the grow store.
I’d think about a slightly larger res as well. If I were you I wouldn’t rush automation. Start checking out some other automations and work your own plan. Figure out what will work best for your situation so your not going back and having to change some stuff.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Might want to think about doing half inch tube to 1/4”” sphagetti noodle line. I’d imagine your going to have at least a gallon of water in the tube they you wouldn’t need the ball valves and les tubing. Usually you can get tub cut my the foot at the grow store.
I’d think about a slightly larger res as well. If I were you I wouldn’t rush automation. Start checking out some other automations and work your own plan. Figure out what will work best for your situation so your not going back and having to change some stuff.
Yeah I decided to get the 20L jugs and just continue hand watering.

This way I can continue feeding as much as I’d like without stressing and I can cut down my number of plants without having built a system for 8.

Plus I found a store only an hour from me with the 5 gallon jugs for 120$ 👊🏻 really 20L haha

Lockebox

Lockebox

Tax season hits right 😂👊🏻
Honestly way cheaper than expected

-A 5 gallon of each base,
-A pump sprayer to water the
back corner with,
-Some stakes for #7 who I believe will need them,
-Some 5” square pots for future moms or seeds,
-Few ml syringes
-And a drain hose to buy myself freedom from my dehu bucket allowing me to run it lower and stay gone longer.

IMG 4560

Top Bottom