Pheno Hunting On Some Gsc S1

• Thread starter pookie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpartanGreen

SpartanGreen

You're not alone, I got some too.
I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Extra leaf surface, extra dank, no? Hahaha, anyway...

Check it out.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I wasn't worried about it;
just wondering if there was any known significance,
that one is different tho;
it has an extra, ah, middle finger;
luv to see one of those bud-on-a-leaf things--
had one on a petiole last year...

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
got two going, both with many leaves, no 3 leaf thing going on. But they have a huge difference, in that one has like ten cuttings or so by now, some really long branches, but the other still only has only one tiny one! kind of trippy...

kds710

kds710

Not properly yet.i dont want to rush the drying.i only had a wee test nug i took of at 8weeks and shit was awesome.i kinda put me in mind of really nice hash.does anyone else get that from gsc s1 or does it remind u guys of something else?
How about now? Smoke any properly cured s1 yet??

H

happy b

Yes kds and properly cured its awesome but still thr same taste except stronger.like a really nice sweet hash.not normal hash.but what i mean is is the terp profile is so strong its like hash.really really good hash.the hash off it would be amazing,ezpecially a dry sift would taste superb.i may have to look into that.
iv got one of the s1 cuts going now and iv topped it loads of times and tied it down.its about 2/3 feet wide which is big for my room but some of the leaves around buds are burning up but only on a couple of random branches while the rest are fine.

kds710

kds710

Yes kds and properly cured its awesome but still thr same taste except stronger.like a really nice sweet hash.not normal hash.but what i mean is is the terp profile is so strong its like hash.really really good hash.the hash off it would be amazing,ezpecially a dry sift would taste superb.i may have to look into that.
iv got one of the s1 cuts going now and iv topped it loads of times and tied it down.its about 2/3 feet wide which is big for my room but some of the leaves around buds are burning up but only on a couple of random branches while the rest are fine.
Awesome I'd like to run a nice s1 pheno. Right now I got some Chemdog D cookies vegging and they already have a crazy stank with a slight leaf rub, got a good feeling about these

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
Did not have much gsc trim this run..Had to mix with gg#4 to make a full melt batch, Next run will be all cookie! Hope you will give us some updates on your S1 Project?

Hey sure thing, no pictures yet, but i can say holy hot damn those are some frosty ladies! I just have two phenos, and first thing i can say is that one looks to be much higher yield than the other will, and seems the frostier of the two. I cant believe how frosty the fan leaves get too. I think the one that looks lower yield will have super dense small buds, it seemed to have a bit more smell so far maybe. They are at 5 weeks on Saturday, how far are they being taken usually, 8-10?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
Well those first two phenos are quite diverse, and so yummy looking i popped two more seeds, which popped overnight pretty much. Very satisfied with the vigor of these seeds.

kds710

kds710

Well those first two phenos are quite diverse, and so yummy looking i popped two more seeds, which popped overnight pretty much. Very satisfied with the vigor of these seeds.
Hope more S1's are included in the coming drop, I be all over those like trichs on cookies :)

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
I passed some of the leaves on the frostier pheno over a screen and wow, it came out really pure! even twice, was wild. Hardly any contaminants at all, the balls must pop off the leaves super easy.

Top Bottom