Pheno search with phenomenal genetics......TLO, Gas Lantern Veg, Diminishing Light Flower

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How do you measure medicinal potency?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I takes me awhile to think this critical let me put my other cap on read the post about five times and ill tespond Asap lol
And this thread is aloud to blossom in any direction the PHENO SEARCH is on hold for an unkown period of time

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

I would say its a lot of how it effects me and how long it does I've noticed that the stronger smelling usually in my case means stronger effects . I seem to be chasing after the chem dog family I've noticed the real ones are much more potent than a lot of other types for some reason . Never got any tested but i definitely get other people saying the same thing ..I grow tlo and as much veganicly as possible if it helps ..DGD

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I would say its a lot of how it effects me and how long it does I've noticed that the stronger smelling usually in my case means stronger effects . I seem to be chasing after the chem dog family I've noticed the real ones are much more potent than a lot of other types for some reason . Never got any tested but i definitely get other people saying the same thing ..I grow tlo and as much veganicly as possible if it helps ..DGD
That does help and thanks ill keep a close eye on the chemdawgs i grow!
As for how long it works for the effective part of medicine i wonder if four hours is really attainable? I mean ive grown some that keeps me lifted four hours but ill smoke more before that for painkilling fx??? What do yall think? Peace

And i apoligize for the inturruption of the show i have been experiencing texhinical difficulties!

surrealife

surrealife

heh, whats good guys...
was smoking, thinking.....
i need my nerves correct before pain management,
i recently had mri, got ddd, but, pretty much twisting is what hurts,
so, bad days?
weed and alleve....as far as i want to go
nerves first though for me caveman.
smoked crap for 20 yrs,
2nd yr grower, got multiple strains,
many meds....coming.
i am an impatient patient
was told, aside from taking our minds off the pain,
MMJ helps Rxs' work x5 . opening up receptors etc

not sure it's turning my 500mg into 2500 effective?
maybe i need to smoke MORE?

just sayin

surrealife

surrealife

thought id share this, is on subject.

took a few months off(depression), my grow yields end of month. been purchasing from others. had green, didn't work on head. 5 days, was getting very irratable. back starting to keep me up. found out it was shaken? WTF? so, not enough crystals, i could tell, why i asked,,,,was so fn uncool. guy is like 55, he should know better
but
there are hemptype festivals right next door in harmony me., got some bubble gum somethin somethin,
and
guy let me rip his dab rig! my 1st toke
full on herb is better(my opinion), i hit my bong soon as i got home:)
floored me
4th is my independence day:)
you guys have any idea how hard it is to buy, when your so close to harvest?
i'm griitin my teeth, but it is what it is

surrealife

surrealife

hi. whats good folks?

so, you guys like chemdawg? my friend says it worked good for his back.
like lots of us,
I have shit stuffed under my matress for my back, helps
hot rice pack every night......much fun

I have 10 strains going and not one good for pain. shity
got silver kush, super hero haze, miss u jack from dynastyseeds at 4".
hopefuly, got 15 seeds for $10.....lol...cannacarnival in maine...all rap.
maybe 1000 people total........for the weekend? lame
got seeds, got dabed, got home
cant find many reviews on shh, or missu, must be new?
read sk was numbing
caveman,anyone? some good strains for pain managment

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

hi. whats good folks?

so, you guys like chemdawg? my friend says it worked good for his back.
like lots of us,
I have shit stuffed under my matress for my back, helps
hot rice pack every night......much fun

I have 10 strains going and not one good for pain. shity
got silver kush, super hero haze, miss u jack from dynastyseeds at 4".
hopefuly, got 15 seeds for $10.....lol...cannacarnival in maine...all rap.
maybe 1000 people total........for the weekend? lame
got seeds, got dabed, got home
cant find many reviews on shh, or missu, must be new?
read sk was numbing
caveman,anyone? some good strains for pain managment
Whats up! Ya chemdawg has a great rep for killing pain , my go to for pain is bubble hash from the oil trim of all sorts of indicas....seems to me that complex oil profile does the job for about 30 to 1.5 hours for me . If edibles didnt get me that drunk feeling i would go with edibles but i seem to function a lil mote logically with bubble! Hope that helps... One more thing try to take your plants a couple weeks longer if you grow bananas just pluck em ...peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

as always, thanks for the info brother.
No problem i wish i had more concise info but most people react different to different plants.. Kinda no way around growing a bunch just to find that one that works great for you! Have fun searching for that special one bro

surrealife

surrealife

yep, the journey is usually the fun part of life.
and we'll be high all the way,
win win win win etc

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This thread shall commence in a week or so Im finally getting things rolling again ....can't wait these seeds are EPIC and I'll also be popping some Bird dawg genetics Rare Dankness and some of my own cavemankush then a compare them to some local Colorado seeds i picked up .....AND THANKS to a great anonymous farmer here all these will be competing fir space with three bombshell keeper clones the chemdawg 4 X gsc pheno 3, white bubba , and Red Dragon :wtf: It's gonna get crazy in the cave!!!!:cigar::sorry::nailbiting: I'll be killing anything remeniscent of hermaphroditic signs and if vibes are propper I'll be collecting some male pollen only if something completely ridiculous reveals itself soon with out uncontrollaby pollenating everything.......

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

A great breeder/ even better friend has gifted me beans many times always un labelled grows until now!
In the past many friends have gifted me seeds and i never labelled or Mothered let alone pimped out any of these genetics because they were gifts to learn how to grow and this thread is to Pheno search number one and number two repay the favor and show what ive learned over the years growing great and not so great genetics......

And the show begins with the first pic.....
View attachment 299585
from left to right we have
ORTEGA ChemDawg, ORTEGA KUSH #4, Jim Ortega's Kush #1, & ORTEGA Diesel

Enjoy the pheno search....feel free to ask any questions i dont know much about what others search for specifically but this search will be based on medicinal fx !!!
I'm finally starting this project after running into a long break in growing .....here ya go @dogless
IMAG0269

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

IMAG0283

The ortegas right there being popped next to 4 other breeders everything done the same.....all but one plant under the fluorescent to the right of the beans will be culled and and half of the seedlings to the left will be culled also to make room for the most vigorous of the nee seeds being popped.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Great morning waking up to all but three Ortegas popped :facepalm:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

What's up @Dad how you been? What you growing these days? Peace

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

What's up @Dad how you been? What you growing these days? Peace
good chillin, not growin anything due to the sb374a but ima say fuck it and do it big you will see some new journals poppin from me in a few weeks, true power(scs/ female) crossed with night terror(rd/male)

Top Bottom