Pheno search with phenomenal genetics......TLO, Gas Lantern Veg, Diminishing Light Flower

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How do you measure medicinal potency?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ortegas Kush #4 all popped a tail but are the only ones who haven't poked through the soil yet...when they do all will be transplanted
IMAG0304
IMAG0302
IMAG0301

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ortega Diesel is coming through strong as seedlings and Ortega kush #1 , Ortega chemdawg and Ortega Kush#4 are taking their time a lil....stay tuned

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Looking forward to seeing how all the ortega gear comes out!!
Right on, cool to have you check out the show and share any info you might have on these. I plan to do these Ortegas justice.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

#1 is gunna be the one for sure :) they will catch up, is this an all hash run?
I have no clue...you might know more about these then me. I love flowers and bubble hash but I haven't made up my mind.
#1 is gunna be the one for sure :) they will catch up, is this an all hash run?
Number #1 is the most vigorous Ortega kush #4 is falling behind with Ortega chemdawg....so have you grown or seen any Ortega gear grow?

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

I have no clue...you might know more about these then me. I love flowers and bubble hash but I haven't made up my mind.

Number #1 is the most vigorous Ortega kush #4 is falling behind with Ortega chemdawg....so have you grown or seen any Ortega gear grow?
just from my own grows with warzone indicas, the ones that took there time lookd better growing and had more taste(imo) but i had some runts that i didnt think would be all that but turnd out bangin

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nice!!!! The small phenos of IBL's that I've grown in the past are some of the most potent .. .thanks for sharing and feel free to post pics of any Ortega or Ortega x's

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So far it's looking like I'll have two of each Ortega x's for the show I should know by next transplant!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nice, please feel free to post up pics, I think I'm going to grow mine outside also not sure yet one step at a time I'll feel better after I transplant and see and smell some healthy roots I lost a couple I think I overwatered...rookie mistake anyhow enjoy the search and I look forward to seeing some of your kush4

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have one Jim Ortegas Diesel
Two Ortega kush #1's
Two Ortega kush #4's
&
Two Ortegas Chemdawg
Got fingers crossed they turn out to be keepers maybe a male somewhere in there would be a blessing.....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The most vigorous of the ortegas is a male kush#1 :oops:;) I'm doing my best to pollenate the female kush #1 for some seeds just incase next most vigorous is the Ortega diesel with Ortega chemdawg and ortegas kush#4 right behind....gonna flip soon
Kush#1male
IMAG0385

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey @caveman4.20! Looking good. I read real early in the thread you use Coco and soil. I'm pretty sure it's a version of amended soil but I'm curious. I use my own version of amended soil. Just add water. Also soil perlite and also Coco perlite. I've often thought about mixing my Coco and plain soil but always afraid to do so. So if u have an answer and some time can u tell me what pH u would water at if u mixed the two. Add lime? And at what ratio of Coco to soil would u mix. I guess that would be the determine factor in what pH to go with. I think it would be awesome. U get all that biology into the mix from the soil but u could really lighten it up with the Coco. Anyway just curious bro.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I ammend reused soil with coco, ewc, and a couple of product from soil secrets...protein crumblies and earth magic, sometimes I throw some soft rock phosphate...I use soil until plants get deficient then I transplant into ammended old soil but then I mark that container so when I reuse it again I know to ammend it....no ph adjustment other then with compost teas for example I'll check my ph of tea and if it's too acidic or to basic I dilute it with my well water that usually brings me to a safe ph....im famiar with what my compost teas ingredients do to mt ph ....in veg anywhere from 5.5 to 8.0 I'm cool with using and in flower I top dress with a lil something something that brings ph down just in case my medium is too basic by then but I minimize salts and my well water is low enough ppms to convince me I'm fine plants usually tell me early in life if there cool with it

canadaseed

canadaseed

The most vigorous of the ortegas is a male kush#1 :oops:;) I'm doing my best to pollenate the female kush #1 for some seeds just incase next most vigorous is the Ortega diesel with Ortega chemdawg and ortegas kush#4 right behind....gonna flip soon
Kush#1male View attachment 428515
nice male...looks to have some compact traits... might help to boost resin production in plants that grow large spaced out calyx's.

Top Bottom