Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Nirvana - AK 48 - Day 70 (veg 4 flo 6)
7486975 nirvanaak 48

R

Robert23howard

Week one of flower. The plants are starting to go through their stretch. It will be fun watching them change into a flower over the next 2 weeks. Definitely not looking forward to defoliating them in a couple days to get the 2nd trellis layer in. Looks like I will probably put the 2nd layer of trellis 10ā€s or so up from the first layer. Prefer to only put up 2 trellis layers but I do have a third if I need it.

Thanks to everyone that is sharing your pics of your grows. So cool to see so many different setups. Some out there are just amazing. We have huge setups, medium size and others nice and compact. Love seeing how everyone utilizes their individual space. Keep ā€˜em coming!

IMG 0544
IMG 0543
IMG 0547
IMG 0545
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Week one of flower. The plants are starting to go through their stretch. It will be fun watching them change into a flower over the next 2 weeks. Definitely not looking forward to defoliating them in a couple days to get the 2nd trellis layer in. Looks like I will probably put the 2nd layer of trellis 10ā€s or so up from the first layer. Prefer to only put up 2 trellis layers but I do have a third if I need it.

Thanks for everyone that is sharing your pics of your grows. So cool to see so many different setups. Some out there are just amazing and others nice and compact. Love seeing how everyone utilizes their individual space. Keep ā€˜em coming!
wish i could get a plant that big i cant seem to grow them over 2 ft tall lol

R

Robert23howard

You need to start with proper genetics. No one on this site can grow a small plant into a 7 foot plant. The genetics will just not allow it.
If you have the correct genetics then it could be light height? That will definitely keep plants from stretching.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
You need to start with proper genetics. No one on this site can grow a small plant into a 7 foot plant. The genetics will just not allow it.
What do you mean by that?

Outdoor wise I can grow 16 foot tall tree plants... if I start vegging in Jan for outdoor grow... anyone can get a 16 foot tall plant!

Latest posts

Top Bottom