Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Nirvana - AK 48 - Day 60 (veg 4 flo 5½) - 60x90x180 (2x3x6) SOG 8 plants 6L pots - SF2000 200W

44cm 74cm so rather small

7456675 nirvanaak 48
7456676 nirvanaak 48
7456679 nirvanaak 48
7456677 nirvanaak 48
7456678 nirvanaak 48

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
the cement shoes from the 2012 seed is doing well, got a branch to reverse with silver planning to let some pop in the tent to seed her out (looks like some have already) I’ll pull the branch either tonight or tomorrow to save the pollen for the next run 😁

Day 38 from flip I believe

IMG 9327
IMG 9324
IMG 9328
IMG 9329
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Then we have Frostette I pulled this pic from this thread when I posted her at about day 32

IMG 9388

Then here she is now at day 62, last watering was on day 60 (2 days ago) I let the pots fully dry over 3-5 days (still getting light) then chop at the base and flip the whole net as I did last time, I’ll chop and flip in a few days, they’ll stay in the lights till I pull them. Buds are still hard as rocks 😁

IMG 9288

R

Robert23howard

Wow, I have been sleeping in this page I started and see many many many amazing flowering plants. I have been over in the veg chat as I am vegging currently and getting ready to flower in a week or so just saw these beauties!!!!!! Wow wow wow to this and all the others everyone shared. May not click love to all the pics out there but thanks for sharing! Will be looking through all of them shortly. These suckers just made me paise as I was quickly scrolling through.

R

Robert23howard

the cement shoes from the 2012 seed is doing well, got a branch to reverse with silver planning to let some pop in the tent to seed her out (looks like some have already) I’ll pull the branch either tonight or tomorrow to save the pollen for the next run 😁

Day 38 from flip I believe
So sick! Well done

R

Robert23howard

Then we have Frostette I pulled this pic from this thread when I posted her at about day 32

View attachment 2052668

Then here she is now at day 62, last watering was on day 60 (2 days ago) I let the pots fully dry over 3-5 days (still getting light) then chop at the base and flip the whole net as I did last time, I’ll chop and flip in a few days, they’ll stay in the lights till I pull them. Buds are still hard as rocks 😁

View attachment 2052667
Again ridiculous! Wow

Garosdog

Garosdog

View attachment 2052668

View attachment 2052667
What a great combo look, thanks!

R

Robert23howard

Week 11 flower Filipino Kibungan Landrace Sativa.

Still 2 months to go at least.

View attachment 2054434View attachment 2054436View attachment 2054437View attachment 2054438
Asking a serious question and would love some feedback to learn. I notice how tall your plants grow and am wondering if you utilized the lower portion of the tent like you do the upper as far as stretching do you think you would yield a similar amount of weight? You would definitely veg for a shorter period and from my experience the light penetration is roughly 2 feet to have the proper light needed to truly bud tight. Seems like you have roughly 3 feet of nothing but stems on the bottom. Buds much closer to light are always of a higher quality. Not sure I asked right but can you let me know the idea on such tall plants prior stretch? Thanks for reading and look forward to your comments to learn some.

R

Robert23howard

Asking a serious question and would love some feedback to learn. I notice how tall your plants grow and am wondering if you utilized the lower portion of the tent like you do the upper as far as stretching do you think you would yield a similar amount of weight? You would definitely veg for a shorter period and from my experience the light penetration is roughly 2 feet to have the proper light needed to truly bud tight. Seems like you have roughly 3 feet of nothing but stems on the bottom. Buds much closer to light are always of a higher quality. Not sure I asked right but can you let me know the idea on such tall plants prior stretch? Thanks for reading and look forward to your comments to learn some.
After reading what I wrote, the question is why not trellis much lower and not have to worry so much on running out of tent up top? And do you have better yields with trellising that high compared to a lower trellis like I normally do. Thanks again and I look forward to not just yours but everyone’s thoughts.

wallywonks

wallywonks

After reading what I wrote, the question is why not trellis much lower and not have to worry so much on running out of tent up top? And do you have better yields with trellising that high compared to a lower trellis like I normally do. Thanks again and I look forward to not just yours but everyone’s thoughts.
Its a pure Sativa and there's no grow diary to reference. I wanted to flip it sooner but I was growing 3 hybrids with it and had to wait 2 weeks cause of topping them. She was 27" when I flipped so I expected it to stretch high. I tried to use the tomato cage for early LST but wasn't as effective on a Sativa. The scrog net I had is technically junk and I didn't build a better one till she was already 5 ft tall.

Everything is ok now as I have removed the Scrogs and spread her out cause I harvested the others. It was recommended by breeder to start 12/12 light schedule from seed because it's a fast vigorous strain that stretches alot.

20231007 174913
20231007 171106

R

Robert23howard

Its a pure Sativa and there's no grow diary to reference. I wanted to flip it sooner but I was growing 3 hybrids with it and had to wait 2 weeks cause of topping them. She was 27" when I flipped so I expected it to stretch high. I tried to use the tomato cage for early LST but wasn't as effective on a Sativa. The scrog net I had is technically junk and I didn't build a better one till she was already 5 ft tall.

Everything is ok now as I have removed the Scrogs and spread her out cause I harvested the others. It was recommended by breeder to start 12/12 light schedule from seed because it's a fast vigorous strain that stretches alot.

View attachment 2055000View attachment 2055002
Gotcha! I figured with such an amazing plant you planned it that way and was wondering if it was something I should learn, lol. That thing is a monster and I look forward to seeing it fruit. Thank you for the explanation.

MEGA956

MEGA956

View attachment 2055000View attachment 2055002

12/12 from seed, wow very interesting.

Top Bottom