Pipecarver's new Spiderfarmer5'x5' with 2-SE3000 growing wild

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Jan 23
I'm not doing well with the GG#4 she's looking sick, I backed off the light to 80% and the Gelato picked up but the GG#4 didn't so I dropped it again to 60% maybe a bit better today but shes Fked.....My 2 Gsc and the AK47/Blackberry are doing great nice looking healthy quite a contrast between the front and back plants.

My Gsc/Jamaican auto reveg is still growing and has a few new leaves....I think she can I think she can as she just keeps living and growing....Revegged auto...lol

My next group of girls are coming along nicely. no issues with any of them and they're all in need of a transplant.. I've 2 Gsc, 2 Gelato, 2 GG#4, 4 AK47/Blackberry......I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the GG's or Gelato clones, I've enough without them and they've been a pain to grow. I've a new bunch of seeds I'm anxious to get in the ground before the heat of the summer so Feb - April veg then April - June flower....stop flowering and veg only in the summer..........ya that's it good talk....nice plan.......lol

Coal Qnight and Dusk my 3 boys & Dusk
Jan 24
Just an interesting article in my local online paper,
UBC doctoral candidate Michelle St. Pierre wanted to get to the bottom of how weed can affect our brains. "Is it safe to get behind the wheel of a car?" she said in the documentary. "Scientists and the public are really interested in this."

We found that there was actually no difference in cognition between the sober condition and the stoned condition.
- Michelle St. Pierre
St. Pierre had subjects perform a cognitive test and then asked them to get high as they normally would — on their own cannabis and in a familiar environment like their own home — and then had them perform another test so she could compare each person's ability while stoned and sober.

"We found that there was actually no difference in cognition between the sober condition and the stoned condition," she said. "I'm not saying cannabis doesn't cause any impact on cognition, but in regular near-daily users in a familiar environment, using cannabis in a way that's typical to them, we found not a lot of impairment if any."

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Jan 24
Just an interesting article in my local online paper,
UBC doctoral candidate Michelle St. Pierre wanted to get to the bottom of how weed can affect our brains. "Is it safe to get behind the wheel of a car?" she said in the documentary. "Scientists and the public are really interested in this."

We found that there was actually no difference in cognition between the sober condition and the stoned condition.

St. Pierre had subjects perform a cognitive test and then asked them to get high as they normally would — on their own cannabis and in a familiar environment like their own home — and then had them perform another test so she could compare each person's ability while stoned and sober.

"We found that there was actually no difference in cognition between the sober condition and the stoned condition," she said. "I'm not saying cannabis doesn't cause any impact on cognition, but in regular near-daily users in a familiar environment, using cannabis in a way that's typical to them, we found not a lot of impairment if any."
Jan 26
Its a stormy day on the Atlantic today, wind is up to 80km/hr = 50 mph. its whistling through the trees, dark and stormy heavy rains...power outages possible........I'm inside warm and cozy with plenty of smoke to get me through the stormiest of days so bringer on I have a genny.....

I had to do it, I couldn't look at them any longer, they were messing with my Zen so I killed them by hacked them to death and shoved their parts in a plastic bag........lol.....that sound gruesome reading it back. My GG#4 & Gelato girls in flower, I thought I had 1 coming back but I opened the tent yesterday morning and ......well.......they had to go, there was no recovery from the site I saw in front of me so before I had a chance to really think it out and feel sorry for them I cut them off the net.

This let me spread out the 3 girls up front that are growing well. A bit of finagling with the net getting the plants moved back a foot. I had itchy hands from the resin I got on me, I needed some cream I have for similar reactions......its like a stinging nettles itch.....irritatingly itchy.

My revegging Auto is still growing leaves.....this is fun watching it trying to survive.

I'm guessing we're at 5 weeks in flower I've started to see changes in the 2 strains, by next week they should start to show their individual traits I've never grown the AK47/Blackberry so I'm excited to see the Blackberry in it......It could be a Blueberry...I get my berry's mixed up😁

My girls drying in the tent, I have the humidity at 62% and the temp at 64.....best I can do. I've had a taste of them all except the QCBlue, she's still to damp. I was able to bag the Quebec Blast the first one I pulled the next will be the Alaska Thunderfuck today I'm thinking

Coal & Qnight with Dusk on the step........we lost the stay off the counters battle.... ☺️

IMG 4068
IMG 4069
IMG 4076
IMG 4073
IMG 4088
IMG 4108
IMG 4100
IMG 4101
IMG 4103
IMG 4081
IMG 4083
IMG 4022
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Jan 26
Its a stormy day on the Atlantic today, wind is up to 80km/hr = 50 mph. its whistling through the trees, dark and stormy heavy rains...power outages possible........I'm inside warm and cozy with plenty of smoke to get me through the stormiest of days so bringer on I have a genny.....

I had to do it, I couldn't look at them any longer, they were messing with my Zen so I killed them by hacked them to death and shoved their parts in a plastic bag........lol.....that sound gruesome reading it back. My GG#4 & Gelato girls in flower, I thought I had 1 coming back but I opened the tent yesterday morning and ......well.......they had to go, there was no recovery from the site I saw in front of me so before I had a chance to really think it out and feel sorry for them I cut them off the net.

This let me spread out the 3 girls up front that are growing well. A bit of finagling with the net getting the plants moved back a foot. I had itchy hands from the resin I got on me, I needed some cream I have for similar reactions......its like a stinging nettles itch.....irritatingly itchy.

My revegging Auto is still growing leaves.....this is fun watching it trying to survive.

I'm guessing we're at 5 weeks in flower I've started to see changes in the 2 strains, by next week they should start to show their individual traits I've never grown the AK47/Blackberry so I'm excited to see the Blackberry in it......It could be a Blueberry...I get my berry's mixed up😁

My girls drying in the tent, I have the humidity at 62% and the temp at 64.....best I can do. I've had a taste of them all except the QCBlue, she's still to damp. I was able to bag the Quebec Blast the first one I pulled the next will be the Alaska Thunderfuck today I'm thinking

Coal & Qnight with Dusk on the step........we lost the stay off the counters battle.... ☺️
Jan 28

It looks like we are riding out January with above 0 temps....its been a nice ride, we haven't had many days or nights below 0 but here comes February. predicted over night of -18C daytime -12C......thats as deep into Feb as its predicted but ouch,

Time for Rum toddies, a fire place, hot tub and a couple oz of some good bud......Anyone have that that would like to invite me over with my wife and 3 cats through until April? I have the bud if someone could provide the rest I'd appreciate it......If you have a private jet or chopper to pick us up well...again...it would be appreciated.😇

My 3 girls are at 6 weeks today 4 more to go, I only have the lights at 80% I'm a bit nervous about giving them any more. Seeing as I lost 2 big ones already I think I'll let the lights ride 80% until I get the lights power and distance from the plants worked out better.

I transplanted 8 clones ( from the Mom's in the tent ) into 3 gallon pots yesterday and they all look good this am. 2 Gsc, 3 AK47/Blackberry..2 Gelato, 1 GG#4 & just 1 GG left in 1 gal pot. I think they've all been topped, some more than once.

IMG 4118
IMG 4119
IMG 4120
IMG 4121
IMG 4122
IMG 4125
IMG 4127
IMG 4136
IMG 4137
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wow dude, that's cold! You notice your plants grow bigger in summer at all?
No not really, I get better winter grows than summer, The temps and humidity screw me up in my damp dungeon. In the winter I can control it better.....extremes at either end don't help and at -18 the oil furnace won't be shutting down much and just talking about it reminds me I should adjust my hours in my veg closet to stay on through the night and throw a sleeping bag on top of the tent.

kuwl

kuwl

No not really, I get better winter grows than summer, The temps and humidity screw me up in my damp dungeon. In the winter I can control it better.....extremes at either end don't help and at -18 the oil furnace won't be shutting down much and just talking about it reminds me I should adjust my hours in my veg closet to stay on through the night and throw a sleeping bag on top of the tent.
Never though to throw a sleeping bag over the tent :), good idea, but I do have a roll of r3 insulation and think I will use that.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Jan 30
I took a few more pics tonight at lights out, I think they are doing pretty good for 6 weeks in flower. I fed them heavy ( for me) yesterday with 4/4/10/1.5 tsp KB/ 1ml F / 1 ml ph up...I'd normally give them 5/5/10 ++ but something I read about increasing the Brix % has me trying 1 ml less Grow and Micro later in flower.

My re vegging auto is getting bigger leaves and they're looking like pot leaves.....the little plant that thinks it can....lol

IMG 4149
IMG 4150
IMG 4151
IMG 4152
IMG 4154
IMG 4155
IMG 4160
IMG 4170
IMG 4175
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Jan 30
I took a few more pics tonight at lights out, I think they are doing pretty good for 6 weeks in flower. I fed them heavy ( for me) yesterday with 4/4/10/1.5 tsp KB/ 1ml F / 1 ml ph up...I'd normally give them 5/5/10 ++ but something I read about increasing the Brix % has me trying 1 ml less Grow and Micro later in flower.

My re vegging auto is getting bigger leaves and they're looking like pot leaves.....the little plant that thinks it can....lol
Feb 2
Lights on pics now. Yesterday was water day for the 3 of them. With only 3 plants to look after in flower I should be able to finish these 3 without problem...fingers crossed....

I came upon an article about using peat based soil and that it compresses so much that it really needs to have more perlite than most companies provide in their mixes. I've always / mostly / sometimes add perlite but often I haven't. I really noticed problems after I went to fabric bags with the pots drying out too quickly and in the process squeezing the life out of the roots......ah ha moment...I'll fix that asap.

My little revegging auto has a 3 leaf pattern coming out of the new growth now and is enlarging by the day..... So It looks like I'm turning an auto cutting into a photo? girl?.....cuts off this should be fun.....I really like mom, very pretty and a smooth smoke.

I'm getting a 4 pot Auto pot system, I placed the order today with Indoor Farmer .ca after a problem with Autopots Canada .ca delivery charges
I' ve been looking at their air domes addition for the bottoms of the pots to give more air to the root zone.. They use 4 small pieces of perforated air line to create a ..T.. under the dome to provide the air. I'll use air nets and small air stones with a valve to control the flow.

I'm not 100% sure on the location of the pots, My 5x5 is in use and will be for the near future So they either go under my hps or in a 3x3 tent that I think will be a tight fit.

IMG 4190
IMG 4191
IMG 4192
IMG 4193
IMG 4198
IMG 4200
IMG 4209
IMG 4214
IMG 4188
IMG 4180
bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

I'm excited for that autoflower, it really looks like it's coming back into veg, very interesting, I'd never believe it had I not followed from the start. The cats and the flowers look great as always! I hope you recovered OK from that cold a little while back 🍻

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm excited for that autoflower, it really looks like it's coming back into veg, very interesting, I'd never believe it had I not followed from the start. The cats and the flowers look great as always! I hope you recovered OK from that cold a little while back 🍻
Thanks, ya It took about 2 weeks maybe a bit longer to not feel it completely. Alls good now....I hope.....I'll make a space for her somewhere I want to take some cuts before I flip. If she's like her mom that would be nice...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks, ya It took about 2 weeks maybe a bit longer to not feel it completely. Alls good now....I hope.....I'll make a space for her somewhere I want to take some cuts before I flip. If she's like her mom that would be nice...
Feb 5
We had a deep freeze here but the power stayed on so we stayed warm, our oil furnace was running almost non stop for a while so that's going to cost us but we stayed warm.

The girls are at 7 weeks now and frosting up nicely. I've learned a thing or 2 so far this grow so I can only get better. I took a few pics tonight just before lights out and I dimmed the lights to 20% to take better pics and I turned out one of the fans. The lights went out when I was taking pics so I took a few more pics and zipped up the tent..........yep.....lights are still at 20% and the fan is off....I'm just going to leave it until I get down there in the AM...

While I'm waiting for the auto pots I've been watching a bunch of vids on setting them up and using them to grow Cannabis. I came across one by Kyle Kushman he went on to talk about chiropractics & Cannabis...So I went a bit nuts today with a few plants. I broke all of their backs but I had a bit of fun with one and bent her over hard after twisting her in a few different places.

My little revegging auto needs a new pot. I just fed her along with the others today my full veg feed of 5/5/5/1....M/G/B/F+

IMG 4231
IMG 4232
IMG 4233
IMG 4238
IMG 4239
IMG 4243
IMG 4244
IMG 4249
IMG 4218
IMG 4220
IMG 4222
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Feb 5
We had a deep freeze here but the power stayed on so we stayed warm, our oil furnace was running almost non stop for a while so that's going to cost us but we stayed warm.

The girls are at 7 weeks now and frosting up nicely. I've learned a thing or 2 so far this grow so I can only get better. I took a few pics tonight just before lights out and I dimmed the lights to 20% to take better pics and I turned out one of the fans. The lights went out when I was taking pics so I took a few more pics and zipped up the tent..........yep.....lights are still at 20% and the fan is off....I'm just going to leave it until I get down there in the AM...

While I'm waiting for the auto pots I've been watching a bunch of vids on setting them up and using them to grow Cannabis. I came across one by Kyle Kushman he went on to talk about chiropractics & Cannabis...So I went a bit nuts today with a few plants. I broke all of their backs but I had a bit of fun with one and bent her over hard after twisting her in a few different places.

My little revegging auto needs a new pot. I just fed her along with the others today my full veg feed of 5/5/5/1....M/G/B/F+
That revegging auto has me mind blown man. 🤯🤯

kuwl

kuwl

I do like that supercrop twist thing and will use it for sure, thanks for shareing Pipe 😁
Also that lil auto girl is going strong now, I think she will make it after all.
Kinda reminds me of a Charlie Brown tree, 😂🤣🤣

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I do like that supercrop twist thing and will use it for sure, thanks for shareing Pipe 😁
Also that lil auto girl is going strong now, I think she will make it after all.
Kinda reminds me of a Charlie Brown tree, 😂🤣🤣
Feb 10
Everything is coming along nicely, my girls in the tent are now at 8 weeks today so I'm looking at 2 more weeks before I start pulling them out. I'm not seeing much of a difference in these strains now both Gsc and the AK47/Blackberry Kush The size is about even and very close in colour.

My vegging clones are doing well I turned on a 150w heat lamp I have in my closet to come on only with lights on, today it was only 72f so I added a few more degrees with the lamp.

I ordered and received my new Auto Pots, a 4 pack 15l-3.8gal system and I'm going to make some air domes with 4" air pots and air stones. I picked up a large bag of clay balls and a 10kg bag of perlite with 4 - 4" air pots. I have enough clay balls soaking in 5.6 ph water. I'll rinse and repeat tomorrow.

My little revegging Auto now has 5 fingered leaves, she needs transplanting asap and maybe topping & or some Chiropractics soon to thicken her gangly arms.

Dusk & Qnight

IMG 4267
IMG 4268
IMG 4273
IMG 4282
IMG 4294
IMG 4295
IMG 4298
IMG 4299
IMG 4300
IMG 4305
IMG 4306
IMG 4256
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Feb 10
Everything is coming along nicely, my girls in the tent are now at 8 weeks today so I'm looking at 2 more weeks before I start pulling them out. I'm not seeing much of a difference in these strains now both Gsc and the AK47/Blackberry Kush The size is about even and very close in colour.

My vegging clones are doing well I turned on a 150w heat lamp I have in my closet to come on only with lights on, today it was only 72f so I added a few more degrees with the lamp.

I ordered and received my new Auto Pots, a 4 pack 15l-3.8gal system and I'm going to make some air domes with 4" air pots and air stones. I picked up a large bag of clay balls and a 10kg bag of perlite with 4 - 4" air pots. I have enough clay balls soaking in 5.6 ph water. I'll rinse and repeat tomorrow.

My little revegging Auto now has 5 fingered leaves, she needs transplanting asap and maybe topping & or some Chiropractics soon to thicken her gangly arms.

Dusk & Qnight
Look at you reveging an auto.

Warmer weather soon.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Feb 2
Lights on pics now. Yesterday was water day for the 3 of them. With only 3 plants to look after in flower I should be able to finish these 3 without problem...fingers crossed....

I came upon an article about using peat based soil and that it compresses so much that it really needs to have more perlite than most companies provide in their mixes. I've always / mostly / sometimes add perlite but often I haven't. I really noticed problems after I went to fabric bags with the pots drying out too quickly and in the process squeezing the life out of the roots......ah ha moment...I'll fix that asap.

My little revegging auto has a 3 leaf pattern coming out of the new growth now and is enlarging by the day..... So It looks like I'm turning an auto cutting into a photo? girl?.....cuts off this should be fun.....I really like mom, very pretty and a smooth smoke.

I'm getting a 4 pot Auto pot system, I placed the order today with Indoor Farmer .ca after a problem with Autopots Canada .ca delivery charges View attachment 1326332 I' ve been looking at their air domes addition for the bottoms of the pots to give more air to the root zone.. They use 4 small pieces of perforated air line to create a ..T.. under the dome to provide the air. I'll use air nets and small air stones with a valve to control the flow.

I'm not 100% sure on the location of the pots, My 5x5 is in use and will be for the near future So they either go under my hps or in a 3x3 tent that I think will be a tight fit.
are the cats brothers and sisters? names?

Top Bottom