• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Look at you reveging an auto.

Warmer weather soon.
They said it couldn't be done & auto's die off after they bloom.....nay nay says the fat man, it just take TLC, good water, & a special enzyme I squeeze out of cellar bugs with a shiny new tool designed specifically for the job. I can't release details until the project is over but its just the beginning I plan on using this technique to establish a whole new breed of super weed that will take never stop growing and we can harvest massive buds off it weekly.🥳
🥳🥳🥳

kuwl

kuwl

They said it couldn't be done & auto's die off after they bloom.....nay nay says the fat man, it just take TLC, good water, & a special enzyme I squeeze out of cellar bugs with a shiny new tool designed specifically for the job. I can't release details until the project is over but its just the beginning I plan on using this technique to establish a whole new breed of super weed that will take never stop growing and we can harvest massive buds off it weekly.🥳
🥳🥳🥳
I like that new avatar! 😁
Those plants look bodacious!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I saw the owl on CNN and it jumped out at me, so I put him om my computer as my desk top back ground image. He stands out & fits the icon circle perfectly and says Hi nice to see you.
Feb 14 Valentines day, I've a few pics of some pretty flowers I just harvested.
fruityog11a-jpg.1330955

atf11-jpg.1330945

biscotti-skunk-11a-jpg.1330947

fruity11-jpg.1330950

gsc-a2-jpg.1330951

quebec-blue-11a-jpg.1330952

quebec-blue-11b-jpg.1330953

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Feb 14 Valentines day, I've a few pics of some pretty flowers I just harvested.
fruityog11a-jpg.1330955

atf11-jpg.1330945

biscotti-skunk-11a-jpg.1330947

fruity11-jpg.1330950

gsc-a2-jpg.1330951

quebec-blue-11a-jpg.1330952

quebec-blue-11b-jpg.1330953
@CactusJack1 I tried ordering that Bio Worm you recommended from Indoorfarmer and of course they are out of stock. I thought I had items in my cart but when I went back in it was gone, They don't seem to save it to my profile so I had to remember wtf I ordered then got to the Bio Worm and nope....

A few other sites have it but they have either odd shipping rules or like Bustan has a high shipping fees & or they don't have everything I want....

I have time now That I'm going with seeds, it'll take me at least 3 weeks before I transplant them into the Auto Pots.

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
I would wait till they have it back in stock not needed right now i dont start using it till about fourth week when i start adding nutrients. I dont follow the mixing instructions on bottle i use 10 mil per gallon and i feed every watering.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thank you, That's a FruityOG at 11 weeks in flower....The black is the back of a tent. I've tried other back drops but the black makes them sparkle
Feb 15
We're at 8 1/2 weeks now and it sure smells nice opening the tent door in the morning. With my humidifier on It gets up to 47 - 49% at 26 -27C. I watered all 3 yesterday so I'll give them 1 more light feed ( I think at the moment, I might give them 1 sm again if I don't see what I want ) 3/3/5/1 ml M/G/B/F / gal

There's not much colour in these 2 strains, both look very similar although the Ak47/Blackberry has bit different structure. There is a different smell off each with a much sweeter scent off the 2 Gsc's.

My vegging girls are starting to get anxious to move into a larger space. I keep pinching them off and bending them over where I can but she's starting to get tight. I turned on my 2 other T5 lights to add heat and give me more penetration through the canopy. I now have 7 - 54 W 4ft - T5's and another 48 w 2 tube T5 over & along side these 10 girls...426w + a 150w heat lamp over the top while lights are on only.

1 of the 10 girls is my revegging auto, I transplanted her today into a 3 gallon fabric pot. I upped the percentage of perlite and worm castings to this mix and it should be a good starting mix for the seeds I just dropped onto paper towels yesterday. I have 4 small cups with lids on a plate above my heating pad. I placed the plate on caps to give me a bit of air between the plate and the mat. I'll check tomorrow AM for tails.

I think I have enough perlite and clay balls now for a while.

IMG 4316
IMG 4317
IMG 4323
IMG 4327
IMG 4330
IMG 4333
IMG 4312
IMG 4315
IMG 4335
IMG 4336
IMG 4338
IMG 4339
IMG 4342
CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
$50 bucks.....I've bought small bags for $20...this will have maybe 50 small bags in it......I think I'm good for a good long while😁 I hate breathing in all the dust though. Its tricky to use without creating a cloud and that shit is nasty to breath in.
I take a pail fill it quarter full of water take it outdoors and dump perlite in pail to control dust bring back inside to mix.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks for that genetics, without nice gene's I get the same looking green stuff. All these seeds came from QCseeds. I really like the taste & smell of the QCblue. I've another soaking now I'd really like to get some cuts of this next one if she pops. I could handle a full tent of them.
Feb 18 Its week 9 for the 2 Gsc & the AK47/Blackberry. I fed them 3/3/5/1 ml/gal M/G/B/F. that will be my last feed its water and Epsom Salts from here on. They're bulking up nicely this last week I expect a bit more in the next week.

I'm just about out of space in my Veg closet so its a good thing the 5 x5 will be free soon. One more week and I can clean it up and I think I'll move 6 plants in. I'm not sure what to do with the other 3 or my revegging Auto. If I keep them alive I'll have to chop them down a notch or 2 and tie them down. I suppose I have room in the tent for all the plants but I really don't want to tend 10 plants in flower + 4 auto pot plants in the 3x3. I'd be happier with 4 in each Observationist I'm not. I think I've bit off more than I need.

The Revegging auto is doing great, a bit spindly but I'll top it soon I hope that helps thicken it up some.

I Dropped and popped 4 seeds and they all grew tails and are planted in solo cups, I have them off the light in the veg closet, I'll let them grow a bit before I put them right under the lights. I'm going to put these seedlings in my auto pots under a new Spiderfarmer G3000 in my 3x3

I'm using a heat lamp above the lights for extra heat & a pic of a real healthy GG#4 in a 3/4 gal pot root bound and no home. I just can't kill a nice looking plant The pic of the 3 girls is through the door window.

IMG 4343
IMG 4349
IMG 4350
IMG 4352
IMG 4354
IMG 4355
Top Bottom