Pipecarver's new Spiderfarmer5'x5' with 2-SE3000 growing wild

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Fantastic looking 👀 grow!!✌️😊
Thanks, I'm still getting used to the led lighting and all 5 plants have a different colour to them in the tent, different strains different requirement. I don't find that under my 1000w hps as much. With the led I find I'm under feeding or over feeding and I'm having trouble dialing it all in with light distances.............old......it takes me a while to learn new things. I've had good harvest from the led lights and I'm sold on tech, I just need a bit more experience with them to be able equal the quality I get off my 1000w

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks, I'm still getting used to the led lighting and all 5 plants have a different colour to them in the tent, different strains different requirement. I don't find that under my 1000w hps as much. With the led I find I'm under feeding or over feeding and I'm having trouble dialing it all in with light distances.............old......it takes me a while to learn new things. I've had good harvest from the led lights and I'm sold on tech, I just need a bit more experience with them to be able equal the quality I get off my 1000w
Nov 17
I've been having some trouble using my grinder on hard sticky buds so I thought I'd go electric. In searching for elect pot grinders I saw that the small coffee grinders were at a good price so I put an order in at Amzon $35 taxes in delivered, We were in Halifax yesterday and went to our favorite store with 30% off seniors day Value Village and there on the self was a brand new Magic Bullet blender. $7.99 - 30% =$6 ......I couldn't resist I had to have it. When we got home my Amzon package was on the porch.....I now have 2 electric grinders when I only needed 1.....Fk........I now have an upstairs and downstairs grinders and they both work great. I've a pile of ground smoke ready to go. No more strained wrists using the hand held .

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Beautiful thread and the black cats are cool fosure. Here is my Priscilla 🐈‍⬛

Nice looking girl, We'd never had a black cat before we got Coal our 4 yr old, then he convinced me he needed a friend so I found another little black cat Qnight. One night while my wife was sleeping I saw another little boy on Kijiji looking like he needed a friend so I sent an email and he replied saying I could have him, when we got him home I could see he was in stress and pain, we took him to the vet the next day with infected ears, mites the vet said he'd had all his life @ 1 yr old...poor thing. anyways $700 buck later he's part of the gang and all 3 get along great, best buddies.

I've built a large extension out the back of our house they can access 24/7. Our boys are our life now anything they need they get, we treat them better than we did our children....I know sad....lol

Cats play ground
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nice looking girl, We'd never had a black cat before we got Coal our 4 yr old, then he convinced me he needed a friend so I found another little black cat Qnight. One night while my wife was sleeping I saw another little boy on Kijiji looking like he needed a friend so I sent an email and he replied saying I could have him, when we got him home I could see he was in stress and pain, we took him to the vet the next day with infected ears, mites the vet said he'd had all his life @ 1 yr old...poor thing. anyways $700 buck later he's part of the gang and all 3 get along great, best buddies.

I've built a large extension out the back of our house they can access 24/7. Our boys are our life now anything they need they get, we treat them better than we did our children....I know sad....lol
Nov 19
If I could take a picture in focus I'd have some nice shots but I'll post a few that were close. They're starting to shine and smell I've a nice bouquet of scents wafting through my base of operations. Both GSC have changed colour and looking pretty, I'm not sure if its from over feeding or its the way they develop naturally my photo's didn't change colour.
The humidity has dropped dramatically here over the last 2 weeks @ 50% as temperatures have fallen below 0 C over night, snow on the car this morning, but its not as bad here as up north in Buffalo, We got dust they got 6ft in some places....Yikes I hope you have a supply up there, its always easier to go through weather interruptions with than without.....

My hps grow is doing well they've stretched 1ft already, I can lift the light another 6 - 8 " and drop the plants 4 - 6" so I've another foot before I need to make changes. I'm thinking a grid off the back wall for the 3 free standing girls would work well I can come out 3ft from the wall with a net supported in a frame.....

Its tough to get all 3 cats in 1 spot for enough time to take a pic of them all but I keep trying....Coal, up a tree Qnight & ,Dusk looking at you.

IMG 2270
IMG 2272
IMG 2275
IMG 2266
IMG 2244
IMG 2250
IMG 2255
IMG 2221
IMG 2230
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Nov 19
If I could take a picture in focus I'd have some nice shots but I'll post a few that were close. They're starting to shine and smell I've a nice bouquet of scents wafting through my base of operations. Both GSC have changed colour and looking pretty, I'm not sure if its from over feeding or its the way they develop naturally my photo's didn't change colour.
The humidity has dropped dramatically here over the last 2 weeks @ 50% as temperatures have fallen below 0 C over night, snow on the car this morning, but its not as bad here as up north in Buffalo, We got dust they got 6ft in some places....Yikes I hope you have a supply up there, its always easier to go through weather interruptions with than without.....

My hps grow is doing well they've stretched 1ft already, I can lift the light another 6 - 8 " and drop the plants 4 - 6" so I've another foot before I need to make changes. I'm thinking a grid off the back wall for the 3 free standing girls would work well I can come out 3ft from the wall with a net supported in a frame.....

Its tough to get all 3 cats in 1 spot for enough time to take a pic of them all but I keep trying....Coal, up a tree Qnight & ,Dusk looking at you.
Looking good PC, love the fade they got going on. Nice to see the mobile scroggs with girls in them. Awesome cats!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I so want to try a mobile ScroG for my next outdoor grow. Looking great in there bro!
Pretty easy to make Bamboo would work well if you could get the right size. Its strong and light. I've already broke one of the cross pieces, it had a knot that failed when I tried to pull on it so a bit of duct tape and its good to go.

I cut down an 2"x 8'x10" board into 10 even sized posts about 1- 3/4 " x 1- 3/4 " 4ft . If I make more I'll make them just a bit smaller like maybe 1- 1/4" x 1- 1/4" x 4 ft and the cross piece a bit larger than 1/2" x 1/2" to 3/4 x 3/4. Lighter thinner posts and thicker cross supports.

The one on wheels works better but those pans cost $20 each and the wheels suck, they are why the cross piece broke, they went one way when I wanted it to go in another direction

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Pretty easy to make Bamboo would work well if you could get the right size. Its strong and light. I've already broke one of the cross pieces, it had a knot that failed when I tried to pull on it so a bit of duct tape and its good to go.

I cut down an 2"x 8'x10" board into 10 even sized posts about 1- 3/4 " x 1- 3/4 " 4ft . If I make more I'll make them just a bit smaller like maybe 1- 1/4" x 1- 1/4" x 4 ft and the cross piece a bit larger than 1/2" x 1/2" to 3/4 x 3/4. Lighter thinner posts and thicker cross supports.

The one on wheels works better but those pans cost $20 each and the wheels suck, they are why the cross piece broke, they went one way when I wanted it to go in another direction
Nov 20
Sunday, a quiet day in the grow room no water / feed until I lifted the Biscotti Skunk to move for a pic this evening and she was in desperate need of fluid, I gave her a small drink to get through the night I'll check her needs tomorrow morning and deal with her then. She's was 43" tall out of the dirt when I measured her today and she's still growing strong.

GSC auto's
Bubble Bomb

The 3 girls at the back right is Quebec Blast center Biscotti Skunk and left is QCblue
Then FruityOG almost as tall at 42"
Alaska Thunderfuck at about 38"

GSC auto
Bubble Bomb
IMG 2292
IMG 2297
IMG 2298
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nov 20
Sunday, a quiet day in the grow room no water / feed until I lifted the Biscotti Skunk to move for a pic this evening and she was in desperate need of fluid, I gave her a small drink to get through the night I'll check her needs tomorrow morning and deal with her then. She's was 43" tall out of the dirt when I measured her today and she's still growing strong.

GSC auto's
Bubble Bomb

The 3 girls at the back right is Quebec Blast center Biscotti Skunk and left is QCblue
Then FruityOG almost as tall at 42"
Alaska Thunderfuck at about 38"
Nov 23
I'm at 45 days in flower and they're starting to look pretty, my 2 Gsc auto's have a nice colour to them and a very nice sweet smell and getting sparklier by the day.

It'll be feed & water day tomorrow on everything. max feed on those that need it and water + 1/4 tsp Epsom salts/gal for the others.

My girls under my hps look great, growing like weeds and they just sprouted out their little flowers yesterday. The Biscotti Skunk is 46" off the soil she sprouted 2 " yesterday.

IMG 2325
IMG 2335
IMG 2336
IMG 2326
IMG 2330
IMG 2340
IMG 2341
IMG 2343
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Nov 23
I'm at 45 days in flower and they're starting to look pretty, my 2 Gsc auto's have a nice colour to them and a very nice sweet smell and getting sparklier by the day.

It'll be feed & water day tomorrow on everything. max feed on those that need it and water + 1/4 tsp Epsom salts/gal for the others.

My girls under my hps look great, growing like weeds and they just sprouted out their little flowers yesterday. The Biscotti Skunk is 46" off the soil she sprouted 2 " yesterday.
Nov 24,
I don't like keeping any lights on for too long after their regular hours but I don't think a few min is going to hurt and both of my flowering groups/ hps & the led get mock twilight with the hps going out 4 - 5 min before the lights in the tent. So the hps grown get Twilight & led grown get 4 - 5 min Dawn.

Ive been looking for a white board to keep track of who needs what, visually at a glance I want to see how many days between liquids for all my plants without having to open a file. I picked this up at my fav discount store $8 the pens and erasers cost me $12 so for $20 I'm set...

I opened the right side door last night to take pics and tonight the left side. Very convenient to be able to get to the back corner plants. I was able to use it and drop the Gelato down again onto a piece of board and insulation, that's it she's as low as she can go. I've abused her by not feeding or watering a few times now and she's not performing like her mother I think because of it. The other 2 are looking good albeit smaller than the mothers as well.

IMG 2376
IMG 2363
IMG 2368
IMG 2375
IMG 2359
IMG 2365
IMG 2358
Observationist

Observationist

Nov 17
I've been having some trouble using my grinder on hard sticky buds so I thought I'd go electric. In searching for elect pot grinders I saw that the small coffee grinders were at a good price so I put an order in at Amzon $35 taxes in delivered, We were in Halifax yesterday and went to our favorite store with 30% off seniors day Value Village and there on the self was a brand new Magic Bullet blender. $7.99 - 30% =$6 ......I couldn't resist I had to have it. When we got home my Amzon package was on the porch.....I now have 2 electric grinders when I only needed 1.....Fk........I now have an upstairs and downstairs grinders and they both work great. I've a pile of ground smoke ready to go. No more strained wrists using the hand held .View attachment 1303667View attachment 1303668
15$ at wallyfuck

Collects Keif at the top too

Madmax

Madmax

Looking good in here mate.you got heaps going on..I like those pvc small trellises you made on post 40.

i tied up my cat once and it went absolutely nuts .tangled himself right up..had to put the welding gloves on and jacket and face shield lol 😹..it was that bad hahaha..

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looking good in here mate.you got heaps going on..I like those pvc small trellises you made on post 40.

i tied up my cat once and it went absolutely nuts .tangled himself right up..had to put the welding gloves on and jacket and face shield lol 😹..it was that bad hahaha..
It took some training for our oldest guy Coal but with him being so casual walking on a line the others have seen his lead and followed. My wife has Qnight out for a walk now, they'll go about a km out the back, he goes like a dog and is go go go the whole time, Coal likes to sniff the weeds so walking him is more of a stop and go until he decides its time to go home then he's head down and pulling like a sled dog.........I need food....lol........

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Awesome work PC, I love that purple fade. Bet they smell really good🤤
Yes they do, I was trimming off some dead & dying leaves of them and getting sticky on my hands, I was walking back up stairs and kept sticking my fingers in my nose.........I love the smell sweet tangy piney fresh bud. No hair net on this time but what the neighbours must think if they be a watching this old hippy sniffing his fingers from basement garage to his upstairs living space😄😄😄

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
hahaha….ya..never tied him up again after that event..he just went spastic doing backflips and summersaults lol.it’s cool you can train them like that..you hardly ever see a cat on a lead..
My guys pressure us to take them out, meowing and staring scratching the door and Qnight will attack our legs until he gets put out in the morning, all in fun but I've puncture holes in my feet from yesterdays attacks. Coal will go after butter on the counter, he knows all he has to do to get a reaction out of us is to start fking with the butter dish, he can get the lid off and lick it or push it onto the floor.....fking cat knows how to get what he wants.......treats are a must through the day or suffer the consequences..........and we have 3 lol

Top Bottom