PipeCarver's Nova Scotian grow den

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey hey mile stone reached today...229.8 lbs...down from 330 lbs one year ago...it's been a struggle to get below 231 I've been hovering there for close to a month..Easter didn't help...

My goal is 200 lbs by August..lots of work yet to go......It's all because of cannabis It helps give me the drive to do the workouts,,without smoking before going into the gym I don't have the drive to workout properly.....I think I'll have a smoke to celebrate 😁😁
April 22 update Gorilla's at 8 weeks Saturday. My 2 shorter twins, it looks like one is a bit bigger than the other. Both still very healthy and maybe another week, water until the end.

100 5277
100 5280
100 5283
100 5287
100 5293
100 5297
Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey hey mile stone reached today...229.8 lbs...down from 330 lbs one year ago...it's been a struggle to get below 231 I've been hovering there for close to a month..Easter didn't help...

My goal is 200 lbs by August..lots of work yet to go......It's all because of cannabis It helps give me the drive to do the workouts,,without smoking before going into the gym I don't have the drive to workout properly.....I think I'll have a smoke to celebrate 😁😁
Congrats !

sportyridr

sportyridr

Wow, congrats to you good sir...cheers!...your grow looks great as well...keep on keepin on!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wow, congrats to you good sir...cheers!...your grow looks great as well...keep on keepin on!
Yes thanks, its been work....I Like Pizza !! once a month 1 pizza ...only 8 more days to go .... Funny I have never really eaten a lot of donuts in my life but fk now I could kill for a dozen..... any flavor any toppings just cram them in. Funny what eating healthy for a long time make you crave. My wife says I should eat nothing but donuts on my 1 day lol fk no I like Pizza.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Yes thanks, its been work....I Like Pizza !! once a month 1 pizza ...only 8 more days to go .... Funny I have never really eaten a lot of donuts in my life but fk now I could kill for a dozen..... any flavor any toppings just cram them in. Funny what eating healthy for a long time make you crave. My wife says I should eat nothing but donuts on my 1 day lol fk no I like Pizza.

what your favorite local pizza shop?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
what your favorite local pizza shop?
There's really not a great Pizza place close to us. My wife makes the best pepperoni pizza, she makes a nice thin crust I like. Close to a Me & Eds Pizza ( a BC Pizza place ) I'm not big on the deep dish all bread type. Boston Pizza is okay but too expensive and they stopped making the large thin crust ..so fkem. Right now any pizza any flavor ( skip the stinky little fish toppings) fk I'd even take one with pineapple on it for breakfast now.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

There's really not a great Pizza place close to us. My wife makes the best pepperoni pizza, she makes a nice thin crust I like. Close to a Me & Eds Pizza ( a BC Pizza place ) I'm not big on the deep dish all bread type. Boston Pizza is okay but too expensive and they stopped making the large thin crust ..so fkem. Right now any pizza any flavor ( skip the stinky little fish toppings) fk I'd even take one with pineapple on it for breakfast now.

Yeah I hear ya , the pizza places around here have kinda gone to shit. the one in the bay is not to bad but you pretty much have to go to the city. Like the thin crust as well.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I was pulling a few leaves off today and I pinched off a small lower bud by accident so I have a chance to play with my new toy....a usb microscope Cheap off Amazon under $30cdn It sure would be nice to have a fine tuning dial.

Sat Apr 24 11 17 36
Thumbnail Sat Apr 24 11 15 50
Thumbnail Sat Apr 24 11 20 20
Thumbnail Sat Apr 24 11 20 30
Thumbnail Sat Apr 24 11 20 39
Thumbnail Sat Apr 24 11 20 46
Thumbnail Sat Apr 24 11 22 18
Rooke

Rooke

that’s amazing congrats on achieving your milestone your gals look amazing too !!!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
that’s amazing congrats on achieving your milestone your gals look amazing too !!!
Thankyou, Hopefully less than a week I can cut & hang. I've 6 of the same clones ready to go into flower when these are done..May 1 is the plan....200lb by Aug-Sept is another goal.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Man that plant is just great!
Yes thanks they came out nice. I have 6 of their kiddies behind them, ready to go into flower. I think I'll take a few clones off today before I flip at the end of the month. Pretty colors but not an overwhelming smell to them like my last batch that stunk up the house for a month before I cut them.
I'd like to keep them in the mix but I find it hard not to get too many growing at the same time. If I take 6 clones now I'll have to keep them vegging for 4 months before I can flip them, July and August are just too hot and humid to flower indoors and to keep with a supply of smoke I'll need to run some Autos outdoors as well so I have a harvest in Sept.

I fked up last year with too many to deal with properly and ended up with a bunch of bugs and other issues I don't want to go through again. I'm hoping I can co-ordinate the auto's and clones timing this year to not get more than I can handle at once.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes thanks they came out nice. I have 6 of their kiddies behind them, ready to go into flower. I think I'll take a few clones off today before I flip at the end of the month. Pretty colors but not an overwhelming smell to them like my last batch that stunk up the house for a month before I cut them.
I'd like to keep them in the mix but I find it hard not to get too many growing at the same time. If I take 6 clones now I'll have to keep them vegging for 4 months before I can flip them, July and August are just too hot and humid to flower indoors and to keep with a supply of smoke I'll need to run some Autos outdoors as well so I have a harvest in Sept.

I fked up last year with too many to deal with properly and ended up with a bunch of bugs and other issues I don't want to go through again. I'm hoping I can co-ordinate the auto's and clones timing this year to not get more than I can handle at once.

I struggle with that too. I want to keep planting different seeds but if I have more than 7 in my flower room it gets too crowded. Then too humid. Then hot and buggy. Lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm not big on auto's but they're the only viable plant for me with a short flowering season outdoors. Too many tears with photo's outdoors in this Provence. With my little pup tent last year I got 7 weeks of flower before mold and bugs forced killing early,,,,Its gotta be Auto's from here outside.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I took a few pics with my new camera today on some lower buds I picked off...They show why I wash my girls now, small bits of dust/dirt/debris that make me cough, goes snap crackle pop when smoking and ruin the taste

Thumbnail Tue Apr 27 11 28 37
Thumbnail Tue Apr 27 11 31 06
Thumbnail Tue Apr 27 11 36 32
Thumbnail Tue Apr 27 11 28 37b
Top Bottom