PipeCarver's Nova Scotian grow den

• Thread starter PipeCarver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Feb 15 1ft snow - 15c great day to be in the shop...I pulled the male Tangie99 out, I had to let him hang his balls out first......
The 2 girls I have flowering now 8 weeks tomorrow are frosting up nicely even some of the lower buds that get very little other than reflective light are glowing.

I think is Jam/ Purple Haze & the other was supposed to be the same but it's not. It could be a White Widow...No matter it'll smoke....Smaller buds but frosty..

My Bubble Bomb is looking good another 2 weeks before I can move it under the @SpiderfarmerSe3000. I'm going to add a sm Tangie99 also after I take some cuttings off them over the next 2 weeks.....I have 2 left...1 at least should be fem...

I transplanted a very root bound fem Jam/Purple Haze & a fem Interstate Dragon clones into 3 gallon fabric pots.....It's taken me a while but I now have guaranteed fem's I can take cuttings off and with my new bubbler it'll make things much easier.
Feb 17...They can't all be successes I had 5 of these girls stop growing at about 2 - 3 weeks old....all froze in time.....The best I can figure is a hot shot....I must have fried their little roots or locked them up bad....started around the first of January....I should post this on the forum can anyone help this 7 week old girl....Do you think its okay?....Should I feed it Cal/mag..?Did I over water? Do I need to flush? .or best of all what kind of yield will I get if I flip now?.....lol... I'm cracking up writing this..... I can't help myself I gotta post this on the forum.....LOL Just look at these poor little things..

5 days with the bubbler running but no roots yet....everything is green the leaves with damage had that damage when I cut them off the lower undergrowth off momma. I modified the dome with a few more holes on top and some feet to lift the base. I've got it holding 65..66% water temp 22c.

I have replacement for my fk up and they're doing fine in spite of me. The GSC hasn't grown much though....

100 6778
100 6779
100 6781
100 6786
100 6787
100 6783
100 6784
sportyridr

sportyridr

Feb 17...They can't all be successes I had 5 of these girls stop growing at about 2 - 3 weeks old....all froze in time.....The best I can figure is a hot shot....I must have fried their little roots or locked them up bad....started around the first of January....I should post this on the forum can anyone help this 7 week old girl....Do you think its okay?....Should I feed it Cal/mag..?Did I over water? Do I need to flush? .or best of all what kind of yield will I get if I flip now?.....lol... I'm cracking up writing this..... I can't help myself I gotta post this on the forum.....LOL Just look at these poor little things..

5 days with the bubbler running but no roots yet....everything is green the leaves with damage had that damage when I cut them off the lower undergrowth off momma. I modified the dome with a few more holes on top and some feet to lift the base. I've got it holding 65..66% water temp 22c.

I have replacement for my fk up and they're doing fine in spite of me. The GSC hasn't grown much though....

Going to look for your post now lol 🤣 🤣

kuwl

kuwl

Man I can relate to the shorties as you well know I have the same problem but have no answers for ya
Maybe not enough N I'm thinkin.
I would think a shot of Cal Mag n some Fish Fertilizer just my opinion tho cause I am by far not an expert.
Here is a link I started to use because of all these minor leaf problems that drive us nuts.
It's Pic's of Problems and how to fix.

https://drcannabis.io/symptoms

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Man I can relate to the shorties as you well know I have the same problem but have no answers for ya
I would think a shot of Cal Mag n some Fish Fertilizer just my opinion tho cause I am by far not an expert.
Here is a link I started to use because of all these minor leaf problems that drive us nuts.

No man its a lost cause. i took the others out into the garage -10c should help cure their problem...I'll just keep the one as a toy...soon as I need the pots or room they're toast...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looks like too frequent watering/poor soil drainage to me.
I think it was a hot shot...I may have given them a drink from full veg nute's when they should of had 1/20 th of it...5/5/5 rather than .25/.25/.25 ml /gal .....easy for me to forget wtf I'm doing and give the wrong drink to the wrong plants....I've done it before...I'll do it again....its a problem with my meds.......too much...too often...

sportyridr

sportyridr

Nice link there Kuwl...thanks for dropping it 👍

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I think it was a hot shot...I may have given them a drink from full veg nute's when they should of had 1/20 th of it...5/5/5 rather than .25/.25/.25 ml /gal .....easy for me to forget wtf I'm doing and give the wrong drink to the wrong plants....I've done it before...I'll do it again....its a problem with my meds.......too much...too often...
Feb 22 9 weeks today for the Jam/Purple Haze....I cut trimmed and hung 1 today. The other whatever it is I'll give a few more days. I turned down the light to 75% I might go to 60% and I'm putting it back on 18hrs for the next few days I have a lot of nice lower buds that are surprisingly hard...really impressed with the light.....I'd fed both of them RO water the last 2 times and it just leaches the color out of the leaves, within 3-4 days they fade to yellow...looking pretty sad at the end...

I ordered some small led lights to use as side lighting to my boost lower buds. They came today....there was supposed to be 4 ..only 2 came in the box and there was no power supply....return order made...I chose a different co. on Azamon & different lights now they're supposed to be here with Prime 2 day delivery............March 3

100 6789
100 6792
100 6799
100 6807
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks, its all because of the RO water...my 122ppm well water doesn't let them bleach out like that....4-5 days after RO water only you can see the change.
I'm not sure I can call my bubbler a success or not...12 days later I had to toss 3 that were shriveling and I replaced them with better cuts., all 3 Jam / Purple Haze are growing roots & none of the Bubble Bomb.....I took 3 more cuts and put the mom in to flower.

It looks like I took a stick to the poor thing, its all bent / broken over...just 3 pieces of duct tape needed lol .......she should be standing up in the morning. She's a bit crowded but its only for a few days until I chop the ?? whatever it is.

I was on a water cycle with her and took ph & ppm readings....Yikes not what I was expecting...6.00ph...231 ppm...wtf shes starving so after watering I fed her a another gallon of 6/6/6ml MGB + 1 ml Flurolisious & 4 ml ph up & I - tbs lime top dressed ..... Next reading 6.1 ph & 335 ppm.....it'll take a while for the ph to come up...

Now that she's over saturated its going to take extra long to dry. I put her in a 5 gal pot because she's vegged for so long and it normally takes 5 - 6 days to dry...this will take 6 - 7.

I got myself my first ever Grinder, it works very well and it collects crystals in the bottom tray,,,fking cool.....not sure what I'll do with it but I've got a good few bowls full so far....Morning smoke....definitely morning smoke to get the full effect. By early afternoon I'm immune.

100 6816
100 6818
100 6809
100 6810
100 6815
kuwl

kuwl

I'm not sure I can call my bubbler a success or not...12 days later I had to toss 3 that were shriveling and I replaced them with better cuts., all 3 Jam / Purple Haze are growing roots & none of the Bubble Bomb.....I took 3 more cuts and put the mom in to flower.

It looks like I took a stick to the poor thing, its all bent / broken over...just 3 pieces of duct tape needed lol .......she should be standing up in the morning. She's a bit crowded but its only for a few days until I chop the ?? whatever it is.

I was on a water cycle with her and took ph & ppm readings....Yikes not what I was expecting...6.00ph...231 ppm...wtf shes starving so after watering I fed her a another gallon of 6/6/6ml MGB + 1 ml Flurolisious & 4 ml ph up & I - tbs lime top dressed ..... Next reading 6.1 ph & 335 ppm.....it'll take a while for the ph to come up...

Now that she's over saturated its going to take extra long to dry. I put her in a 5 gal pot because she's vegged for so long and it normally takes 5 - 6 days to dry...this will take 6 - 7.

I got myself my first ever Grinder, it works very well and it collects crystals in the bottom tray,,,fking cool.....not sure what I'll do with it but I've got a good few bowls full so far....Morning smoke....definitely morning smoke to get the full effect. By early afternoon I'm immune.
I got the exact same grinder and love it and works better than any I previoously used.
LOL My keypad looks like yours too.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
When I saw the pic of my keyboard I though wow dirty as fk......all shiny clean as of 2 min ago...lol
Feb 25I chopped the last girl down now the Bubble Bomb is all alone under the SE3000. Real small buds on this girl I'm not sure if it was me ( it was me) or the genetics....I noticed at 3 weeks in flower her sister plant was out growing her. Real hard buds though and that is the led light. I'm sure I'd have been disappointed with my grow under my hps....Everything grown so far under this light has been rock hard and potent....What more could I ask for

Well I bought another SE3000 it arrived yesterday. Its not the same light fixture...the bars are the same but it goes together different, it's heavier & a different colour.. with the 2 of them up I should be able to get 4 plants under nicely maybe 6 if there's enough overlap between them.

In Veg I have 4 2 Tangie 99 unsexed #'s 3 & 4 - I grew from seed 1st 2 male..kinda counting on at least 1 fem...... 1 Interstate dragon & 1 Jam/ Purple Haze @ about 1 month old. I'll be putting under my new light in another few days. I'd really like to go another month with vegging the girls but time and space won't let me..

4 seedlings I haven't fked up yet GSC, Plat OG,, GG#4 & Gelato..12 days old........ I have good roots on 3 in the Bubbler. I added 3 ID and 3 more BB....I just need 1 of each to keep them alive

100 6819
100 6823
100 6824
100 6825
100 6827
100 6840
100 6831
100 6832
100 6834
100 6841
100 6830
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Feb 25I chopped the last girl down now the Bubble Bomb is all alone under the SE3000. Real small buds on this girl I'm not sure if it was me ( it was me) or the genetics....I noticed at 3 weeks in flower her sister plant was out growing her. Real hard buds though and that is the led light. I'm sure I'd have been disappointed with my grow under my hps....Everything grown so far under this light has been rock hard and potent....What more could I ask for

Well I bought another SE3000 it arrived yesterday. Its not the same light fixture...the bars are the same but it goes together different, it's heavier & a different colour.. with the 2 of them up I should be able to get 4 plants under nicely maybe 6 if there's enough overlap between them.

In Veg I have 4 2 Tangie 99 unsexed #'s 3 & 4 - I grew from seed 1st 2 male..kinda counting on at least 1 fem...... 1 Interstate dragon & 1 Jam/ Purple Haze @ about 1 month old. I'll be putting under my new light in another few days. I'd really like to go another month with vegging the girls but time and space won't let me..

4 seedlings I haven't fked up yet GSC, Plat OG,, GG#4 & Gelato..12 days old........ I have good roots on 3 in the Bubbler. I added 3 ID and 3 more BB....I just need 1 of each to keep them alive
Feb 26 another snow day...WTf is with my new snow plow driver? he plowed all the snow from the road up to my garage door, where my car is parked....all he did was compact it into a pile I have to fking shovel.....What a dumb shit.....I told him how to do it & he'll want $30...lol No phone # or I'd call him and ask.....Hook up through a friend.....

Okay vent over I came on here to post this website.....The coolest thing I've seen in years.....I love some of the old Spanish music and found what I was looking for in Uruguay among other places....Check this out. Move it around to find what you like

100 6843
kuwl

kuwl

Feb 26 another snow day...WTf is with my new snow plow driver? he plowed all the snow from the road up to my garage door, where my car is parked....all he did was compact it into a pile I have to fking shovel.....What a dumb shit.....I told him how to do it & he'll want $30...lol No phone # or I'd call him and ask.....Hook up through a friend.....

Okay vent over I came on here to post this website.....The coolest thing I've seen in years.....I love some of the old Spanish music and found what I was looking for in Uruguay among other places....Check this out. Move it around to find what you like

Pick the blade up, pull in all the way, put the blade back down and drag the snow out of ur driveway
That's what my guy used to do, then I got a snowblower and did it myself.

Frikn awesome site @PipeCarver

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Pick the blade up, pull in all the way, put the blade back down and drag the snow out of ur driveway
That's what my guy used to do, then I got a snowblower and did it myself.

Frikn awesome site @PipeCarver
I've been here 25 years its the 3rd time I've had to do this...twice now with this guy and a guy who did it for free when it was 15 " deep.....it was all he could do with it...but I told this guy to back in right up to the garage and push out or back half way in and repeat. No big deal it was light 10 min it was done but wtf I'm paying so I don't have to shovel....😕😡🤯😁😁

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I've been here 25 years its the 3rd time I've had to do this...twice now with this guy and a guy who did it for free when it was 15 " deep.....it was all he could do with it...but I told this guy to back in right up to the garage and push out or back half way in and repeat. No big deal it was light 10 min it was done but wtf I'm paying so I don't have to shovel....😕😡🤯😁😁
Feb 28th The led side lights I ordered arrived today so I pulled the Bubble Bomb out trimmed & tied her down & bent her over some. I then put 3 of the 4 lights up around her & used yoyo's to support branches that were hanging too low.

100 6847
100 6850
100 6855
100 6856

Latest posts

Top Bottom