Plant Bleeds Red!!

• Thread starter ThePro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I need an agree button. Lmao...so how much should we grow. Have you heard of small batch brew? Yah some breweries only brew how much beer they will sell that day so they can pay more attention to detail. This ensured a top quality.

Why the hell would someone with a perpetual need more than 3 plants for personal use?

Ok let's see a sample of your bud. This is what real growers call a landrace. Mazar I Sharif. It is 100% sativa. Too much thc for your rookie ass. Stick with you cbd.

You shouldn't use psychedelics with that little 9v battery in your skull.
1495622789247596670297-jpg.703347

We do just fine around here
1488401527572-1493290415-jpg.715416

Please don't post pics of someone elses plants anymore and don't tell us she's letting you take up real estate in a 150g.
I know that's BS. That's $8k.

I guess all of his was not directed at me. You should use @User Name to page the member. Like @Organikz

Organikz

Organikz

I guess all of his was not directed at me. You should use @User Name to page the member. Like @Organikz
Sorry it was late and I was dumbed down by the parrot.

Also I was smoking sour diesel which is from my side of the woods.

@ThePro Welcome to the east coast yah California raisin...is he too young for that joke...

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Thanks brother, but I would never charge a bro like you, I'd be happy to share .
Haha I was okay with the guy until he spouted off about people growing garbage and small operations when he doesn't even understand commercially grown is about weight not quality. #2 grow op in Cali isn't doing either. Let's move out there and take over.

The kid also does not understand that Walmart style dispensaries are taking over in California. This will ruin the strain base. many strains will be lost. I fear it.

I'll do a no till field. You run whatever you're running to make that beautiful flower you got.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Everybody who is hating post a pic of your shit, or stfu. Y'all are growing 3 bunk plants from online "seed breeders" and you guys think you got the best shit. Haha don't be mad pussies. y'all spend ur whole life doing this, and I'm already doing it 10x better haha. Research all that BS haha, u still won't have better bud. You guys do too much! all u need is that northern Cali sun, AACT, and love and care. I'm out this forum, you guys a bunch of close minded haters. Peace✌️
Where's your pics at?
IMG 2915
IMG 2918
IMG 2922
IMG 2924
IMG 2929
IMG 2974
IMG 2975
IMG 2979
IMG 2981

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Haha I was okay with the guy until he spouted off about people growing garbage and small operations when he doesn't even understand commercially grown is about weight not quality. #2 grow op in Cali isn't doing either. Let's move out there and take over.

The kid also does not understand that Walmart style dispensaries are taking over in California. This will ruin the strain base. many strains will be lost. I fear it.

I'll do a no till field. You run whatever you're running to make that beautiful flower you got.
Thanks dude, we should just hijack this thread...
Yeah , I'm organic, but not no till. Up until my recent move , I could only grow in the cold months as I was in my attic, and it was far to hot in the summer months . So no till was not an option, but I just moved into a nice new spot with a climate controlled space for my project and doing a no till pot is on my to do list. I need to do a bit of research first . So my pics were
1st Durghanchitral from USC
2nd OG
3rd Strawberry Bozo
4th Deathstar

Organikz

Organikz

Well nonetheless @SatansTaint and @GrowGod I'm not a fanboy of anything. I know different techniques work for different setups, times schedules, Etc. As long as you're kicking out some fat flowers like that does it matter?

@MIMedGrower You already know as do the other guys. You guys don't need to be told ur bid is primo. It took lots of practice.

T

ThePro

I have a few cuts and seeds that do this I have consumed it and it Wes bitter I have another plant that gets super sappy on the outside like the whole plant gets sappy but its clear and super sweet View attachment 716244
Did it make you feel anything when you tried it? And btw thank you so much for keeping the thread on topic!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Did it make you feel anything when you tried it? And btw thank you so much for keeping the thread on topic!
Not at all I ate a ton of the sap and even used it as glue in a blunt/joint. The red stuff was way too bitter alot of my tardis xs do it and so did a gg4 x sour strawberry

M

MamaBear

I finally got around to tasting a drop. After topping a PAKxGDP plant, I noticed a large bead of purple/red juice at the cut. Licked it off and was surprised. Not much taste, a little bitter but there were some effects:
1) my tongue felt like I had touched it to a 9v battery - tingly/numb in a weird way - lasted only a minute or so.
2) quick clear rush in the head (kinda like a caffeine rush) but it only lasted a couple mins also

I grow organic so it isn't chem nutes.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Crazy bitch? Lol she grows way better pot than you lol. Your not the only person who grows medical cannabis. That greenhouse is filled with high cbd flower. It tests at over 20% cbd and less than 1% thc, strictly for medicinal purposes. And My HG is testing at 28% thc. You ain't shit dude. im working with some of the best growers in cali. They currently hold records at the labs for highest potency cbd flower. If u don't believe it, then don't start hating. Just accept the fact that ur grows are shitty compared to the ones i work at.
Well one thing is for sure, it wont take them long to realize your an asshat with a very immature attitude.
2nd thing is if they left and you had to take care of them plants they would all die, you can see that your just surviving off someone elses nuts.
3rd thing you nimwit, they find out your putting them and there operation, legal or not, on blast there gonna dog walk you to the exit doors.

And as for your friend that grows
Where u think she learned?
Harvard?

Latest posts

Top Bottom