• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Any one who has ever fly casted from a drift boat knows to lock in for balance and avoid falling in in rougher water and BTW, proper and easer casting is all in the wrist a gentle flick and its on. Casting is as much fun as catching...
Summertime chucking grasshopper patterns to the bank is absolutely thrilling..
With Lucy looking on...
So its chores then hit it....
the wrist and gentle flick is what she tells me all the time. :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Any of you guys wanting some fresh Maine seafood you can order it from these guys, they'll overnight it to anywhere in the continental US and maybe beyond that, not sure but, they have good stuff and are very reliable.

https://www.graffambroslobster.com/
Gotta love Maine lobster and real New England Clam Chowda. My ole lady is from Maine and that is a great thought. Wells Beach, York Beach and the craggly cliff lighthouses. Salt water taffy anyone?

Sort of trippy, was just tokin and talking with momma last night how kool it would be to take a shit load of party favors , tabs and fungi and erb and spend a weekend in a real lighthouse with a good blaze goin and a righteous winter storm raging ,lighting touching the water and waves crashing all the way up the side of the tower. Salt water spraying on the window panes. Or was that, I should have done some window pane........ Thanks for the memories papa. :D

Srenots

Srenots

Gotta love Maine lobster and real New England Clam Chowda. My ole lady is from Maine and that is a great thought. Wells Beach, York Beach and the craggly cliff lighthouses. Salt water taffy anyone?

Sort of trippy, was just tokin and talking with momma last night how kool it would be to take a shit load of party favors , tabs and fungi and erb and spend a weekend in a real lighthouse with a good blaze goin and a righteous winter storm raging ,lighting touching the water and waves crashing all the way up the side of the tower. Salt water spraying on the window panes. Or was that, I should have done some window pane........ Thanks for the memories papa. :D
ah ....the old window pane....nice

G gnome

G gnome

We all are bro. :)

So are you brother and I'm a man of my word, no matter how tough things get, even if it takes me a bit. lol (Good thing the wife let me use her credit card! lmao)

From the coast of Maine boys! As good as they get.
Fuckin Aye!!! Was gonna cook it tonight but my wife isnt well so i decided tomorrow is better. If she isnt on the mend im cookin em anyways!!!

Any of you guys wanting some fresh Maine seafood you can order it from these guys, they'll overnight it to anywhere in the continental US and maybe beyond that, not sure but, they have good stuff and are very reliable.

https://www.graffambroslobster.com/
I can vouch fer that!!! I did sauteed a cpl in butter for myself....not to mention the live lobsters pops sent me last year were fuckin excellent!!! I feel so special!!

And fuckin like crazy!!!! Dont forget the coconut oil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom