Mr. White.
MrWhiteF2

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yippie

20180105 223643

9/8 are above ground. The last Purple Haze is struggling a bit but is just about to break the surface. 1 cheese is slacking a bit but the other two already have a tap root hanging about 1 1/2" below the jiffi. Transplanting in a few days in those 0.8l nursery pots.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuckin Aye!!! Was gonna cook it tonight but my wife isnt well so i decided tomorrow is better. If she isnt on the mend im cookin em anyways!!!

I can vouch fer that!!! I did sauteed a cpl in butter for myself....not to mention the live lobsters pops sent me last year were fuckin excellent!!! I feel so special!!

And fuckin like crazy!!!! Dont forget the coconut oil!
lmao... yeaaaaaa ahhhhhhh

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Me and the ole lady was fueding one day. I put this on and dedicated it to her. She threw everything but the kitchen sink at me. And she didnt chuck the sink cause she is allergic to the kitchen. lmao

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I love each and every one of you sad sack stoners, ya you too @G gnome and there aint a friggn thing you can do about it.:p Blaze on fokkers!!!!........ Some I love more n others. Loves me some tough ole rhino skin......... hint hint :D Peace out brothers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom