Papa Indica

Couple pics from my oldest son.
Gorilla Critical from Space GenetiX
PART95151518392735195IMG952018010595152246

And Hill's Men from JAWS.
PART95151518405096895IMG952018010595152344

jipp

jipp

i use to drink a lot but in my 20s i never got drunk.. i left that for my teens. hah but did drink like a fish case a day etc.. anyhow, since my tolerance is so high with herb ( something that is not bad for you, no worse than breathing anyhow ). and i have no desire to be a huge drinker again.. few beers is good no need for more. its odd to think i really could drink my self six feet under like my uncle did just to get a buzz.. if my tolerance is as high as it is with herb.

trippy thought, and yes im high as fuck..

i

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Can't stand drinking myself, he loves to down the shit though. I think he's finally getting to the point where he'd just as soon smoke some weed instead but, he won't get away from it altogether, unfortunately. Shit's fucking poison. Not just to the body but, to relationships too, watched that shit play out my whole life.
I could care less if someone chooses to have a few beers and keep it under control, (around me), but it seems to be pretty fucking rare that I've seen anyone with that kind of control. Most have to keep going until they're stupid, belligerent pieces of shit that aren't happy unless they're irritating the people around them to the point of everyone else wanting to kick the shit out of them.
I've had way too many issues with drunken idiots in my life, could you tell?! lmao :drunk: :puke::puke2:

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't stand drinking myself, he loves to down the shit though. I think he's finally getting to the point where he'd just as soon smoke some weed instead but, he won't get away from it altogether, unfortunately. Shit's fucking poison. Not just to the body but, to relationships too, watched that shit play out my whole life.
I could care less if someone chooses to have a few beers and keep it under control, (around me), but it seems to be pretty fucking rare that I've seen anyone with that kind of control. Most have to keep going until they're stupid, belligerent pieces of shit that aren't happy unless they're irritating the people around them to the point of everyone else wanting to kick the shit out of them.
I've had way too many issues with drunken idiots in my life, could you tell?! lmao :drunk: :puke::puke2:
Lol had 2 beers at the tap house and the wife drove me cuz im a big boy

incogneato

incogneato

Couple pics from my oldest son.
Gorilla Critical from Space GenetiX
View attachment 769234

And Hill's Men from JAWS.
View attachment 769235
Id say hes got it dialed bro.
I try to limit what i drink because of that. Ive seen plenty of people destroy their lives with the bottle. Having a bunch of good weed around helps, id rather smoke anyday over drinking.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Id say hes got it dialed bro.
I try to limit what i drink because of that. Ive seen plenty of people destroy their lives with the bottle. Having a bunch of good weed around helps, id rather smoke anyday over drinking.
I usually have a nice IPA after work but a 6 pack usually lasts the work week. Can’t remember the last time I got drunk I actually hate the feeling of being hammered. I like a nice hoppy ipa and a good joint. Most of my buddies fall under the can’t handle it category.
My problem was the pills. If I took even a Vic I’m sure I’d be off and running instantly. Zero control over it. It ends in handcuffs. Lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I usually have a nice IPA after work but a 6 pack usually lasts the work week. Can’t remember the last time I got drunk I actually hate the feeling of being hammered. I like a nice hoppy ipa and a good joint. Most of my buddies fall under the can’t handle it category.
My problem was the pills. If I took even a Vic I’m sure I’d be off and running instantly. Zero control over it. It ends in handcuffs. Lol
I'm glad I never liked drinking because I definitely have the addictive personality, it's easy for me to let shit get out of control.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ill have to send ya some brew when its done about to start a winter strong ale with a fair amount of hops . i love a good craft beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom