• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
How be all you fellas today. Just got back doing some accent walls in Mommas new home. Next week its my turn and have to get the grooms up and running. Feel like Im waiting on a baby to be born for cryin out loud. :D

incogneato

incogneato

How be all you fellas today. Just got back doing some accent walls in Mommas new home. Next week its my turn and have to get the grooms up and running. Feel like Im waiting on a baby to be born for cryin out loud. :D
Getting close brotha, good things comin! And it will be your pad, no more lanlord to worry about. Whats going down first when you get the room together?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hahaha. Why because it’s not frozen? Haha
That and the lack of snow would be it, yeah...bastard. :cry:

I’m in the SF Bay Area so we’re between 60-75 most of the year.
During cold snaps like recently the coldest we get is like high 30s low 40s at night but that’s only a couple weeks a year. Usual winter temps is like high 40s low 40s at night. High 50s low 60s day.
In the summer usuall 70-80 day 60-70 night. I’m like 10 min from the water so we might get a couple weeks in the 90s but not much. Haha. Pretty mild
Yeah, when I was out there in southern Cali back in August for my stem cell treatment I knew I wanted to stay awhile. :ninja:

Mhhhhh baby bay scallops, sweet and tender!!
No way man, those are nice, big sea scallops. No comparison, way better than the little bay scallops.

incogneato

incogneato

That and the lack of snow would be it, yeah...bastard. :cry:

Yeah, when I was out there in southern Cali back in August for my stem cell treatment I knew I wanted to stay awhile. :ninja:

No way man, those are nice, big sea scallops. No comparison, way better than the little bay scallops.
Gotta agree. Sea scallops are the best imo.
Rumor has it I might get my hands on some cookie cuts in the near future. Question for anyone thats grown them (@gnome) how do you train your cookie/cookie crosses?

G gnome

G gnome

Gotta agree. Sea scallops are the best imo.
Rumor has it I might get my hands on some cookie cuts in the near future. Question for anyone thats grown them (@gnome) how do you train your cookie/cookie crosses?
I just top em once or twice and let em do their own thing. Dont get me started on training plants!!!!

W both the forum and the wookie there is no need to raise the skirt, lolipop or trim the bottoms. They pretty much produce nice buds all the way down the plant. No larf.

Yeah, sounds like I'm gonna have a cut of Wookie pretty damn soon, sounds like it's some good stuff so, looking forward to checking that out.
I love it!!! Stinks like crazy, sticky af....not the best yielder but a lil better than forum. Not quite as much color tho....

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah, sounds like I'm gonna have a cut of Wookie pretty damn soon, sounds like it's some good stuff so, looking forward to checking that out.
The wookie i smoked over the summer got me toasted! Some good shit for sure. It was like a really potent cookie.
Nothing sweet...smells like cookies ya wanna make up your mind lol
The wookie i had wasn't sweet really.
I just top em once or twice and let em do their own thing. Dont get me started on training plants!!!!

W both the forum and the wookie there is no need to raise the skirt, lolipop or trim the bottoms. They pretty much produce nice buds all the way down the plant. No larf.

I love it!!! Stinks like crazy, sticky af....not the best yielder but a lil better than forum. Not quite as much color tho....
No Larf is cool. Havent had too many strains like that. Im geeked to be getting these cuts to say the least.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Getting close brotha, good things comin! And it will be your pad, no more lanlord to worry about. Whats going down first when you get the room together?
To be honest I am not sure at this point. I really need to get my head into the vault and go thru what I have. There are some strains in Kats care package that both he and ole seafour were working. I started pheno hunting some nccp and wfla and only scratched the surface. The keeper I am looking for is prolly in the rest of the packs. I found some decent phenos but nothing mother worthy on the 1st run, but as the ganja gods would have it that is a good thing as with getting the boot here and the loss of some of my genetics I would have lost the mothers as well. So heres to hoping the grail keeper is in the balance of the packs.

I will probably be popping some pck that has been gifted to me from my bro across the big pond. Never run this strain before and am in need of some good pain and sleep meds. I have heard some good things about this one.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Have a great Sunday boyz. Off to the other house to keep on painting. Builders out here paint all the bedrooms and such in a flat finish which as you know gets smudged and dirty if you breathe on it wrong. So I am repainting with a low sheen eggshell so the walls dont collect dust and show every hand print. With a 2nd grandbaby that will be hanging out this will save a lot of grief with up keep.

Smoke em if you got em fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom