• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell ya bro I would love to try some. I love craft beers.
Just picked up some Pliney last week. Not sure if you’ve heard or it. Kinda hard to get
Do you know who makes it? If ya like tropical citrus hops give stones Tangerine express out its not fruity like the name suggests it has a great bitter profile and an amazing hop aroma and taste that changes evey sip

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Do you know who makes it? If ya like tropical citrus hops give stones Tangerine express out its not fruity like the name suggests it has a great bitter profile and an amazing hop aroma and taste that changes evey sip
Russian river brewery makes pliney.
They usually have a limit if the store is able to get it. Anytime I go up north (like 2 hrs) I stop in the brewery and get a couple cases.
I’ve tried that stones one. Ballast point makes a grapefruit one that’s the same way. It doesn’t tast how it sounds but it’s amazing. Better on tap

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Russian river brewery makes pliney.
They usually have a limit if the store is able to get it. Anytime I go up north (like 2 hrs) I stop in the brewery and get a couple cases.
I’ve tried that stones one. Ballast point makes a grapefruit one that’s the same way. It doesn’t tast how it sounds but it’s amazing. Better on tap
See i didnt care too much for the grapefruit sculpin it was overly bitter and reminded me of the pith

Toaster79

Toaster79

20180106 231505

:cool:

incogneato

incogneato

I usually have a nice IPA after work but a 6 pack usually lasts the work week. Can’t remember the last time I got drunk I actually hate the feeling of being hammered. I like a nice hoppy ipa and a good joint. Most of my buddies fall under the can’t handle it category.
My problem was the pills. If I took even a Vic I’m sure I’d be off and running instantly. Zero control over it. It ends in handcuffs. Lol
Im a big ipa fan too. Drinking hasnt ever been an issue for me thankfully but im in the same boat on the pills.
I'm glad I never liked drinking because I definitely have the addictive personality, it's easy for me to let shit get out of control.
:ninja: pretty sure thats alot of us here!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

what temps where u at?
I’m in the SF Bay Area so we’re between 60-75 most of the year.
During cold snaps like recently the coldest we get is like high 30s low 40s at night but that’s only a couple weeks a year. Usual winter temps is like high 40s low 40s at night. High 50s low 60s day.
In the summer usuall 70-80 day 60-70 night. I’m like 10 min from the water so we might get a couple weeks in the 90s but not much. Haha. Pretty mild

Srenots

Srenots

During cold snaps like recently the coldest we get is like high 30s low 40s at night but that’s only a couple weeks a year. Usual winter temps is like high 40s low 40s at night. High 50s low 60s day.
In the summer usuall 70-80 day 60-70 night. I’m like 10 min from the water so we might get a couple weeks in the 90s but not much. Haha. Pretty mild
nice

incogneato

incogneato

It really is beautiful there. Good scenery too. It was -7° when i left work.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It really is beautiful there. Good scenery too. It was -7° when i left work.
Other than the cost of living in SF it is a great city. Loved it when we lived there. Had a home out on the Great Highway between pacheco and quintera. IIRC there is a restaurant called the Cliff House and for the avid hikers a nude beach tucked away down a trail from the eatery. Been 30 years tho. Things may have changed.

incogneato

incogneato

Other than the cost of living in SF it is a great city. Loved it when we lived there. Had a home out on the Great Highway between pacheco and quintera. IIRC there is a restaurant called the Cliff House and for the avid hikers a nude beach tucked away down a trail from the eatery. Been 30 years tho. Things may have changed.
I was only out there just over a year but it was nice. I split time between Dublin and down in Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom