• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

What are you up to young man?
Gettin my gatherings together for fishin tomorrow ....

The DB is very loud smelling this run. I don't remember that before. A friend stop by while I was trimming it and asked if I was using some kind of new cleaner. I handed him the trim bin he put his nose in and wam lol. Hes like that never smelled like that before. Mabee just maybee :shockedninja::fire:
No doubt.....pungent af...i actually let that one go recently....had to cut some fat....i really just didnt like the aroma and flavor...like muffin man wud say....its. not "special"

incogneato

incogneato

The DB is very loud smelling this run. I don't remember that before. A friend stop by while I was trimming it and asked if I was using some kind of new cleaner. I handed him the trim bin he put his nose in and wam lol. Hes like that never smelled like that before. Mabee just maybee :shockedninja::fire:
Getting that stank you were looking for? Good shit brotha

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Plot twist: Yea i killed em.....G said he was sending some "killer" genetics and there was no way i was gomna let that band of assasin clones take out my garden :ninja: then being the true friend that i am i tipped off @Papa Indica and he set a deadly trap in the east to take the rest out. Better luck next time pal! Now i just have to find a way to slip Joey and Nelz a secret message to destroy those clones before its too late....
But the clone army is being amassed as we speak. Nobody is safeView attachment 771057
Will @gravekat303 stay sober for his friend? Will incogneato and @Papa Indica be able to lick the salt from their wounds? Will @jipp turn out to be the greatest breeder/extract artist in the industry? Tune in next week on PLAYING WITH FIRE right here at thcfarmer.com! !!

But the TV series is gonna be lit!
Ask @GrowGod what happens when you gg4 for wake n bake lol.
Lmao! Ain't pushing that shit onto or past us!!!

Looks good to me, bro
Me too.

Beast mode gnoming it.

I just ate an entire quart of ham n bean soup...my fishin partner is gonna love bein crammed in the ice shanty w me tomorrow haha
You're a bad fishing friend. lol

Anyone catch the saints n vikings game?
No, but the wife was keeping an eye on the score later in the game and it was pretty obvious that it was a damn good one.

Toaster79

Toaster79

My babies goin strong

4 days worth of growth

20180112 072039

20180115 095854

MW7945

MW7945

I caught it as well:D first quarter of a game I’ve watched all year. But I will tell you this, the Vikings will not win the super bowl and most likely will not even make it there. Tom Brady will light there asses up! Haha

There's one difference with the Patriots as of the last decade. The last decade they've had a top 10 defense. This year... not so much. No one expected the jags to put up 45 points against the Steelers, I don't see the Patriots defense being any more efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom