• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

On another note *cough @incogneato *cough @Papa Indica
I have roots on all 4 CCP and roots in HSDxA11. That had rooted in 5 days. Beast. Waiting to confirm the tranny panties after that everything received rooted like a champ. Tonight will be 7 days since I got the package

stonestacker

stonestacker

I can wait just need a little heads up so I can time this out. I don't want to trim my moms then the next day you guys be like ok cut clones now.
I will through this out their. Cut clones on the 1st of February. Will that work for all?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I can wait just need a little heads up so I can time this out. I don't want to trim my moms then the next day you guys be like ok cut clones now.
I will through this out their. Cut clones on the 1st of February. Will that work for all?
I’m not sure mine will be there yet. But we’ll see. My cuts just starting to pop roots. A couple more days till pots then it will be a couple 2-3 weeks before I take cuts for moms and flower.

But we’ll figure it out either way. If you guys take cuts in 2 weeks we can probably still flip around same time.

incogneato

incogneato

Need to smoke, read this wrong haha.
So I need to trim my mom's back in the next few days.
The ' had me thinking mom has a hairy back :cry:
On another note *cough @incogneato *cough @Papa Indica
I have roots on all 4 CCP and roots in HSDxA11. That had rooted in 5 days. Beast. Waiting to confirm the tranny panties after that everything received rooted like a champ. Tonight will be 7 days since I got the package
Haha, no hate here brotha. I must not have been ready yet. Saved me from embarrassing myself in the friendly competition :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom