Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

There's one difference with the Patriots as of the last decade. The last decade they've had a top 10 defense. This year... not so much. No one expected the jags to put up 45 points against the Steelers, I don't see the Patriots defense being any more efficient.
They've had some issues defensively but, they always seem to pull it together when they need to. I'm smelling another super bowl win coming! Wait...maybe that was a fart...

:ninja:

incogneato

incogneato

I think if Brady never hooked up with belechek neither of them would gave more then one super bowl:D
Prob not as many as they do but i think more than one. They are both in the running for goat in their respective fields imo. But the dynasty they created was definitely the perfect storm.
They've had some issues defensively but, they always seem to pull it together when they need to. I'm smelling another super bowl win coming! Wait...maybe that was a fart...

:ninja:
I'd assume a Patriots win and a fart would smell very similar so I could see that
I think the winds coming in from the west. You guys are probably just smelling the remnants of the Lions season.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Just some shit I see on the Gram that I think the Gnome would dig.
FC08ABEE 7B3A 4225 B0EB 915ED26A13D2

D646A694 9B06 44C6 99B4 04C9803E94FA

STR8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom