• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Careful in there..
Shitty!

Every day is Saturday round here, gnomesayin?
Yes sir! Been that way for too damn long around here though if I'm being honest.

Hahahah.
I’m pretty sure that the smell is half the reason he called it tranny Panties....
That and the rest of them Hermed. Hahaha
Yeah, quite sure it was because of all the rest herming out on him but, whatever story works best I guess! lol

sixstring

sixstring

speaking of docks,im thinking about buying a boat again.friend of mine died last summer and now his wife wants to sell me the boat which is almost identical to the one i owned for years.18 ft deep v lowe with a 120 outboard.just been waiting for the weather to warm up so i can cut off the shrink wrap and have a good look at her.my daughter just bought a house on lake bellaire so i could keep it up there and they could also use it .

G gnome

G gnome

speaking of docks,im thinking about buying a boat again.friend of mine died last summer and now his wife wants to sell me the boat which is almost identical to the one i owned for years.18 ft deep v lowe with a 120 outboard.just been waiting for the weather to warm up so i can cut off the shrink wrap and have a good look at her.my daughter just bought a house on lake bellaire so i could keep it up there and they could also use it .
Get a lund

bicky studs

bicky studs

sounds like the go.
if you need a ladysitter for your shop, fly me in anytime m8:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom