Playin With Fire

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixstring

sixstring

lol i used to drink warm beer all day from the time i finished my 1 cup of coffee until i went to bed.well they were only warm in summer from being in the back seat of my truck but yeah,temp didnt matter long as i got that steady intake of booze,yummy i think i might go back to drinking for my birthday :drunk:

Toaster79

Toaster79

lol i used to drink warm beer all day from the time i finished my 1 cup of coffee until i went to bed.well they were only warm in summer from being in the back seat of my truck but yeah,temp didnt matter long as i got that steady intake of booze,yummy i think i might go back to drinking for my birthday :drunk:

Fuck warm beer! I'll never be able to understand brits drinking their warm soup.

We were out on a 3 day open air festival. So me being the supply guy ( not that I wanted to be, but the rest of the gang got wasted on the way there) I got us a few crates of beer and also took care of a w÷ little fridge in me car to keep that beer cold. Since there was 100+ outside, my car being black and that fridge couldn't cool a dead turkey we had some soup for the next 3 days. I mean there was a river running next to the camping place but the water itself had 90+. So in act to keep our drinks cold we used the river (hahahahahaha) while soaking our balls in that thermal water. That was the warmest beer I ever drunk in my life. It wasn't just warm, it was fucking cooking!

The best part of the story is, I spent my last cent on those drinks and foods so our group would have something to eat and drink. Now there were two cunts that wouldn't part from their pocket money but would finish up all they could get their hands on including my bag o weed. So me being broke just like the rest of the gang except for those two cunts, we had nothing to smoke on and nothing to drink. I mean we were cooling our whiskey and gin in the river at 90+ and those fucker were sipping cold beers at the bar. But I wouldn't be a toaster if I didn't know how to toast the situation. I had about 25 suggar pills on me ( ecstasy ) so basically nobody ever gave a fuck.

But I'm done with warm beer.
The only thing that makes me happy about winter is the fact that my beer will never get warm while im sitting on my balcony :D

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The smell had a great deal to do w it....it smells like purple ass sweat, pops, ud love it!!!!
Oh yeah, my kinda thang. :yuck: lmao

Back to work for me guys....building a dock....guess I spoke too soon when i sed every day is Saturday haha
That's what you get! Hahaha

yupp back to work tomorrow here too.
been off with kidney stones:mad:
Oh man, that's some miserable shit to deal with, been there, done that! Hope you're feeling much better now man.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Fuck warm beer! I'll never be able to understand brits drinking their warm soup.

We were out on a 3 day open air festival. So me being the supply guy ( not that I wanted to be, but the rest of the gang got wasted on the way there) I got us a few crates of beer and also took care of a w÷ little fridge in me car to keep that beer cold. Since there was 100+ outside, my car being black and that fridge couldn't cool a dead turkey we had some soup for the next 3 days. I mean there was a river running next to the camping place but the water itself had 90+. So in act to keep our drinks cold we used the river (hahahahahaha) while soaking our balls in that thermal water. That was the warmest beer I ever drunk in my life. It wasn't just warm, it was fucking cooking!

The best part of the story is, I spent my last cent on those drinks and foods so our group would have something to eat and drink. Now there were two cunts that wouldn't part from their pocket money but would finish up all they could get their hands on including my bag o weed. So me being broke just like the rest of the gang except for those two cunts, we had nothing to smoke on and nothing to drink. I mean we were cooling our whiskey and gin in the river at 90+ and those fucker were sipping cold beers at the bar. But I wouldn't be a toaster if I didn't know how to toast the situation. I had about 25 suggar pills on me ( ecstasy ) so basically nobody ever gave a fuck.

But I'm done with warm beer.
The only thing that makes me happy about winter is the fact that my beer will never get warm while im sitting on my balcony :D
Man, I fucking hate people like that, I've dealt with plenty. I've always been broke, raising 3 sons will do that, and then ending up with this rotten disease too didn't help a damn thing, but I've never been a cheap bastard that just let someone else carry the load.

I have an uncle that's younger than me and back in the day we used to hang out some, (until I just couldn't take his shit anymore, lol), he would do some miserable shit like this, being broke all the damn time sometimes I'd split buying a bag of weed with someone and this one time in particular that stands out I was so broke we split a $20 bag and agreed that we'd match joints so, I rolled a small joint and we burned it, then afterwards I said something about him rolling one and he's giving me a line about being high and not wanting to smoke another one and how he doesn't have enough. No shit! I didn't have enough either you little fuck!
It got to a point where he'd come over to the house and hang around knowing that we'd be burning at some point, just lingering like a bad odor and I had gotten so disgusted with his shit that we'd just go in the other room and burn without him and he knew what we were doing. There were times when the wife and I would go into our bedroom to burn and I'd holler to my brother to come in while my uncle was sitting right out there with him.
It's pretty shitty to be that way with anyone, let alone a relative but, he was something else, he was a terrible mooch with it, he'd steal from me, and he was just an all around kinda guy that would fuck you over in a heartbeat in about any way you could think of. He's changed a bit now having gotten older and I would never be like that with him now and I'm sure he wouldn't pull any shit on me now either but, back then things were kinda fucked up with us at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom